ted stevens vs. brtd
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:29:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  ted stevens vs. brtd
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ...
brtd

stevens

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 20

Author Topic: ted stevens vs. brtd  (Read 1071 times)
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 06, 2007, 04:17:45 PM »

id vote the one who is sane and has an even temper....stevens.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 04:20:49 PM »

Ouch.

If I had to choose between the two, I'd pick the more mature candidate...which says a lot considering Stevens throws temper tantrums on the floor.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007, 04:26:05 PM »

Ouch.

If I had to choose between the two, I'd pick the more mature candidate...which says a lot considering Stevens throws temper tantrums on the floor.

i dont have much of a problem with stevens.  obviously, lisa murkowski is the finest of the two alaskans.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2007, 06:29:01 PM »

Both are bad candidates though I'd easily choose Stevens.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2007, 08:17:34 PM »

Ouch.

i dont have much of a problem with stevens.  obviously, lisa murkowski is the finest of the two alaskans.

Obviously, Alaska is one of my least favorite all Republican Senate delegations up there with Tennessee and Maine.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2007, 08:45:57 PM »

Ouch.

Obviously, Alaska is one of my least favorite all Republican Senate delegations up there with Tennessee and Maine.

tn and maine delegations are indeed a bit right winged for my tastes, but still two of my favorite republican delegations.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2007, 09:09:18 PM »

Ouch.

tn and maine delegations are indeed a bit right winged for my tastes, but still two of my favorite republican delegations.

Maine has a right wing delegation? If Collins and Snowe are too conservative for you, then you might need to find another party, Walter.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2007, 09:18:51 PM »

Ouch.

Maine has a right wing delegation? If Collins and Snowe are too conservative for you, then you might need to find another party, Walter.

im probably too the left of them.

i dont particularly care for snowe.  something about her rubs me the wrong way.

collins is very good.
MaC
Milk_and_cereal
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2007, 10:33:33 PM »

LIBERTARIANS!!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies