Why I am not worried if Biden wins Re-Election
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 17, 2024, 02:41:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Why I am not worried if Biden wins Re-Election
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Why I am not worried if Biden wins Re-Election  (Read 517 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2024, 02:16:40 PM »

I said we will CRT pack if they don't do what we said, lol you are a R you want Rs to win
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2024, 02:19:42 PM »

You are pretty naive if you I think that Republicans would take away one of the biggest Issues facing the Country 6 Months before a General Election. Biden created this mess, now he's going to have to own it and explain to Voters why he did what he did for the last 4 years.

Oh, believe me, I'm not naive. I know that Republicans would be happy to increase suffering of Americans and non-Americans just to win in November. The naive ones are the blue avatars who don't see it.

Anyone who thinks we truly have a border crisis should be be enraged at Trump and his lackeys right now. Lankford, one of their most loyal members, totally humiliated and hung out to dry. And if millions of illegals entering America really is as harmful as they claim it is, it's Republicans who are forcing it to continue, blocking Democrats from trying a longer-term fix.
This is from Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody: Florida has had the biggest seizure of fentanyl over the last 12 months and then people like you claim it's not dangerous.

https://flvoicenews.com/moody-touts-florida-crackdown-on-fentanyl-seizures-as-nation-struggles-to-combat-epidemic/

https://floridapolitics.com/archives/675407-ashley-moody-blasts-joe-biden-on-border-as-florida-leads-nation-in-fentanyl-seizures/

You shifted gears there.  Fentanyl is certainly a problem, but it's not illegal immigrants that are bringing it in.

...the vast majority of illicit fentanyl — close to 90% — is seized at official border crossings. Immigration authorities say nearly all of that is smuggled by people who are legally authorized to cross the border, and more than half by U.S. citizens like Haley. Virtually none is seized from migrants seeking asylum.

https://www.npr.org/2023/08/09/1191638114/fentanyl-smuggling-migrants-mexico-border-drugs
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2024, 02:22:45 PM »

You're a Democrat, so shouldn't you want him to win reelection, not merely be unconcerned if he does?
Junior Chimp

« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2024, 02:57:52 PM »

You're a Democrat, so shouldn't you want him to win reelection, not merely be unconcerned if he does?
As long as Biden doesn't change State Govtms I am not concerned.
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2024, 03:20:44 PM »

He changes avatar colors with the phase of the moon.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

P P P

« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2024, 03:23:01 PM »

The number of judges on SCOUTUS can change if they try to alter or change or refuse to enforce any Progressive bill coming out of Filibuster proof D Trifecta. Marley already had a 13 judges bill in the last D Trifecta of course Manchin and Sinema blocked it. We don't need 13 we need 11 to make CJ Roberts the swing vote and Childs and Kruger can make it 7/6

That goes for DC Statehood if the Judges try to block it we will add number of judges, we know what type of judges Gorsuch and Alito are they are racist

CRT packing isn't off the table yet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2024, 04:35:39 PM »

So instead of bringing that failed Lankford Bill back to the Senate Floor Senate Leader Schumer should have brought the Laken Riley Act passed by the House in a very bipartisan manner to the Senate Floor and if passed that Law would have made a difference even if it's only a small one.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies