Nikki Haley says she will vote for Trump
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 08:16:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Nikki Haley says she will vote for Trump
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: Nikki Haley says she will vote for Trump  (Read 1561 times)
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 22, 2024, 03:56:18 PM »

Shouldn't have expected anything from this woman other than what we've gotten from her in the past. Zero respect for her.

Another great example of why people hate politics.
Unbeatable Titan Susan Collins
johnzaharoff

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2024, 03:57:34 PM »

Is anyone surprised? This was always going to be the case.
Rubensim
Rookie
Malta

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2024, 03:58:05 PM »

Welp, that just ensured all (Or a large majority) of Nikki voter will vote for Donnie
So i just give a personal thank to Nikki for making sure the republican party doesn't tear apart and stay unified as possible.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2024, 03:58:27 PM »

Once a sycophant, always a sycophant.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2024, 03:58:35 PM »

This is exactly why the pundit handwringing over Biden not reaching out to all the "anti-Trump" people is stupid. If the person actually cares about democracy and the country, they will endorse Biden (like Geoff Duncan did) - the rest, with people like Haley, Christie, etc. - Biden knows better that they'll just fall in line in the end.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2024, 03:58:50 PM »

Of course. Everyone will fall in line except a select few. Haley wants a political future so she has to kiss the ring.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2024, 03:59:26 PM »

Is anyone surprised? This was always going to be the case.

There was a small but mild chance that she just pulled the whole "I'm not voting for either of them" but yes, we should not be surprised. Haley is above all else just proving why she's one of the worst people in politics - the perfect example of someone with zero actual convictions
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2024, 04:01:24 PM »

Dumb move. She was setting herself up to be a kingmaker/face of the post trump GOP.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2024, 04:04:25 PM »

Just ghastly in the context of him being on tape saying he didn't care about her or her supporters and that he'd knew they'd fall in line without him bothering to call her or talk to her. Guess he was right!

Vern
vern1988
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.30, S: -0.70

P P P

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2024, 04:07:59 PM »

I mean, unfortunately conservatives don’t have an alternative candidate to support. And most conservatives will take a crazy Trump over a liberal any day. Just like most liberals would vote for a crazy liberal over any conservative.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

P P P

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2024, 04:09:31 PM »

He's a racist, a criminal who should not hold office again and I hope Ds win 400 EC votes looking at FL it's not the blowout Trump is gonna get it's 6%
Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2024, 04:17:17 PM »

Biden is just that awful, he has ruined the economy, weakened the border, and the world is in chaos. No conservative can support that, and people like Nikki Haley feel like they have to back Trump to end his reign.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2024, 04:18:58 PM »

The neocons have turned on Biden . It’s just not Haley but donors too .

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/top-silicon-valley-donor-cites-083314333.html

When Jacob Helberg decided in 2020 to start making major political contributions for the first time, it was a no-brainer for him to choose Democrats. A tech expert who was beginning to make a name for himself in Silicon Valley, Helberg donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to President Joe Biden’s 2020 general election campaign and that of scores of other Democratic candidates.

Four years later, he’s still shaping up to be a big donor in this year’s presidential race, but this time to former President Donald Trump’s campaign. It’s a change that Helberg said has less to do with a shift in his own thinking than a shift in the Democratic Party that he does not support.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2024, 04:24:20 PM »

Biden is just that awful, he has ruined the economy, weakened the border, and the world is in chaos. No conservative can support that, and people like Nikki Haley feel like they have to back Trump to end his reign.

Biden’s immigration policies are nothing short of insanity . Problem is democratic staffers are to full of people who think using the word invasion to describe nearly 400k  illegals coming in every month is racist and is worse than actually taking executive action to stop it .

Now they want to bring in more refugees from Palestine which is just crazy
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2024, 04:24:41 PM »

I’m only saying this cause I really want Biden to win.

I didn’t support Haley and this certainly isn’t encouraging but Dems would be foolish to scorn Nikki and her supporters.

Haley supporters will still be crucial to Biden’s chances in nov
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2024, 04:30:30 PM »

Big Defense was brought to heel. Good. Now it’s time to start writing checks.
Bernie Derangement Syndrome Haver
freethinkingindy
United States

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2024, 04:30:50 PM »

I regret my vote for her in the primary. I should've just voted for Biden.
henster
Junior Chimp

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2024, 04:35:45 PM »

I don't know why anyone would expect someone of Nikki Haley's ideology to support Biden when they fundamentally disagree on every single policy. Biden seems to want Haley voters but he's not governing in a way to attract them at all.
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2024, 04:39:31 PM »

DeSantis in shorter heels.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2024, 04:42:41 PM »

I'm sad to say that I called it. Terrible person does a terrible thing. Petty partisan politics are more important to half the country than still having a stable, functioning democracy.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2024, 04:44:28 PM »

I mean, unfortunately conservatives don’t have an alternative candidate to support. And most conservatives will take a crazy Trump over a liberal any day. Just like most liberals would vote for a crazy liberal over any conservative.

Actually, if Trump had been a Democrat and done the election denying and 1/6 coup, I would even vote for DeSantis or Cruz over him in the general, and so would almost every blue state.

America can survive a president with bad policies, but it can't survive a president determined to bring down democracy leading a party who follows his every word.
This user has not been convicted of 34 felonies
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2024, 04:44:37 PM »

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2024, 04:50:54 PM »

I don't know why anyone would expect someone of Nikki Haley's ideology to support Biden when they fundamentally disagree on every single policy. Biden seems to want Haley voters but he's not governing in a way to attract them at all.

Because Biden has basically just assumed all the people who opposed Trump in 2020 would back him for sure if Trump was their opponent. Meanwhile things that republicans used to meme about democrats has come true :

- Democrats are for open borders : if nearly 400k illegal border crossing a month isn’t open borders then nothing is. As much as Biden wants to complain about a new bill not passing , the fact is he hasn’t even come close to taking the actions he can under current law to solve this .

- Democrats are pro crime : the reaction by so many blue cities post summer 2020 was basically to stop enforcing all property and drug crime and the results have been nothing short of disastrous. Now people may ask what could biden have done , well he could have used federal law enforcement to go after people who do hard drugs and passed property protection laws .

- there is a rot in Academia : seeing academia reaction to 10/7 proved that there is a massive rot in academia and something needs to be done about it. Just yelling “academic freedom” does not appeal to anyone who don’t want our academic institutions to be produce graduates who hate America and our allies despite not doing so when they went in

You can go on and on really
ηєω ƒяσηтιєя
New Frontier
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2024, 04:55:20 PM »

*pretends to be surprised*

Nikki Haley is just another typical, pathetic Republican politician. What else is new?
dspNY
United States

« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2024, 04:56:46 PM »

I actually think this doesn't mean much at all. Most of Haley's voters aren't voting for Trump anyway
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies