Prime Group/CSOR-D: Biden leads WI, PI, MI, tie in NV, Trump leads GA, NC, FL, AZ
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 06:15:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election
  2024 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Prime Group/CSOR-D: Biden leads WI, PI, MI, tie in NV, Trump leads GA, NC, FL, AZ
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Prime Group/CSOR-D: Biden leads WI, PI, MI, tie in NV, Trump leads GA, NC, FL, AZ  (Read 1046 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2024, 04:53:11 PM »

It's gonna be 275/219 74/70M Eday with AZ, NC and GA on tossups
Unbeatable Titan Susan Collins
johnzaharoff

« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2024, 05:10:31 PM »

If these numbers are the best a Democrat  sponsored polling company can do, then Biden is in trouble. He really needs to kill it in the debate in June if he wants to change things.

Bad polls for Biden = here's how it's bad for Biden
Decent/good polls for Biden = nope they're wrong, here's how it's bad for Biden
Great polls for Biden = these must be fake, they're overestimating Ds again, outlier, here's how it's bad for Biden

I'm not saying these polls are gospel but this is the truth with a lot of people on this forum. A lot of these results do line up with recent polling results we've gotten.

Its generally a good idea to add about 2-3 points to internals or other supported polls
TechbroMBA
Rookie
United States

« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2024, 05:47:25 PM »

A D NUT map yields Biden at just 270…
Dan the Roman
liberalrepublican
United States

« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2024, 05:53:58 PM »

If these numbers are the best a Democrat  sponsored polling company can do, then Biden is in trouble. He really needs to kill it in the debate in June if he wants to change things.

Great polls for Biden = these must be fake, they're overestimating Ds again, outlier, here's how it's bad for Biden

I'm not saying these polls are gospel but this is the truth with a lot of people on this forum. A lot of these results do line up with recent polling results we've gotten.

Can someone cite these "great polls for Biden" because even the best outliers he is getting generally have him doing worse than 2020?

Like we should statistically be getting outliers in his favor and if the best he is doing in any polls from anyone is right around, well, these numbers, that's not what I would call "great".
Junior Chimp

« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2024, 06:04:25 PM »

Garbarge Poll. Florida is not a Trump +6 State. More like Trump +8 or Trump +9.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2024, 06:56:07 PM »

If these numbers are the best a Democrat  sponsored polling company can do, then Biden is in trouble. He really needs to kill it in the debate in June if he wants to change things.

You are very hypocrite since this is basically all you do but in the opposite way. Finding ways of explaining of how something is good for Biden.

Prepare for big disappointment on election day, it's all i will say. Am even willing to send you a few napkins from overseas. Because I believe in solidarity, it's what my entire ideology centers on.
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2024, 07:25:39 PM »

Garbarge Poll. Florida is not a Trump +6 State. More like Trump +8 or Trump +9.

This is an unusually bad post even by the standards of this forum.  From the report:

The survey included 3,843 registered voters and included about 500 respondents in each of the eight swing states.

The margin of error on a sample size of 500 is about +/-4.4% -- on each candidate's share, not the margin.  And you're calling a margin that's 2% or 3% off what you think it should be, "garbage"?  This poll is a direct hit on where you think it should be!  That's what margin of error represents.

POLLS ARE NOT EXACT MEASUREMENTS.  If you do not understand this, I recommend that you take a beginning course in Probability and Statistics.
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2024, 08:23:19 PM »

Are these gonna be added into the database?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2024, 08:55:49 PM »

They're too rosy for Ds the pollster RI don't enter rosy polls
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2024, 09:26:51 PM »
« Edited: May 22, 2024, 09:33:48 PM by emailking »

I mean if you take these polls at face value and assume the other states don't flip (except NE 2) then Biden wins unless I'm missing something. So umm, that's good. lol

Also including RFK et al. doesn't flip any of these states.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2024, 10:43:20 PM »
« Edited: May 22, 2024, 10:46:24 PM by Progressive Pessimist »

I mean if you take these polls at face value and assume the other states don't flip (except NE 2) then Biden wins unless I'm missing something. So umm, that's good. lol

At the very least it does appear that Biden's easiest path is through the rust belt trio plus NE-2, and maybe Nevada. As far as I'm concerned, a tie in Nevada is winnable for Biden, given the state's pecularities.

Arizona and Georgia are gravy, though would certainly still be nice to keep.
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2024, 01:35:34 AM »

I agree if NV is a tie going into the election I think Biden gets it because Dems tend to overperform the polls in NV.
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2024, 07:48:52 AM »

At the very least it does appear that Biden's easiest path is through the rust belt trio plus NE-2, and maybe Nevada. As far as I'm concerned, a tie in Nevada is winnable for Biden, given the state's pecularities.

I do think AZ will vote slightly left of nv but they are the states I am least confident about collectively
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2024, 08:28:27 AM »

I do think AZ will vote slightly left of nv but they are the states I am least confident about collectively

Lol there are polling biases in NV you should know that already
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2024, 08:54:17 AM »

Lol there are polling biases in NV you should know that already
I do not deny that.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies