Trump charms St. Paul crowd during rare MN rally
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 09:49:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Trump charms St. Paul crowd during rare MN rally
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Trump charms St. Paul crowd during rare MN rally  (Read 884 times)
cherry mandarin
HL23

P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2024, 02:16:15 PM »

I am willing to bet real money with you Biden will win VA by at least 5% margin.

If he wins VA by barely 5% that won’t be a good sign for him, considering Biden had a double-digit margin there in 2020 and it’s still a leftward-trending state.
Rubensim
Rookie
Malta

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2024, 02:55:30 PM »

So trump campaigning in Virginia Minnesota and in a few days plan for a rally in new York city?
Seem like trump trying to cut the soft underbelly of the democrats by doing rally in these states But now how do you think Joe going to respond?.
Duke of York

« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2024, 03:42:24 PM »

So trump campaigning in Virginia Minnesota and in a few days plan for a rally in new York city?
Seem like trump trying to cut the soft underbelly of the democrats by doing rally in these states But now how do you think Joe going to respond?.

he should do an event in a red state like West Virginia or Kentucky as well as visiting the states Trump is.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2024, 03:46:29 PM »

Trump had a wonderful time in San Jose, CA back in 2016.

Hillary had some good times in North Carolina and Arizona, since the Blue Wall was holding and the tipping point state of note was safely in her court.

I was about to say this. Trump 2024 reminds me a lot of Hillary.
iceman
United States

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2024, 03:47:04 PM »
« Edited: May 19, 2024, 04:01:38 PM by iceman »

Biden should campaign in Utah or Idaho.
henster
Junior Chimp

« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2024, 03:53:31 PM »

If Biden makes an ad buy in MN then we will know if it is in play or not.
Duke of York

« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2024, 03:57:13 PM »

Biden should campain in Utah or Idaho.
agreed.
SnowLabrador
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2024, 05:09:27 PM »

He has a good chance here. Biden is expanding the map in the wrong direction.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2024, 05:10:20 PM »

It doesn't take much for a cult leader to "charm" their legions of suckers.

This is not worthy of a thread.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2024, 05:30:09 PM »

Yup. Biden has a Somali problem in the Twin Cities and St. Cloud while TRUMP has plenty of votes to pick up Outstate.
Minnesota Mike
YaBB God

« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2024, 05:37:26 PM »

Amazing that TFG was able to "charm" a crowd of people who paid at minimum $100 to attend the fundraising dinner at the MN GOP state convention. The same group that the next day endorsed absolute psycho Royce White (Google him) as their prefered opponent to Amy Klobuchar.  What a charismatic guy.
Minnesota Mike
YaBB God

« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2024, 06:00:34 PM »

Yup. Biden has a Somali problem in the Twin Cities and St. Cloud while TRUMP has plenty of votes to pick up Outstate.

Care to expand on what you mean by "Somali Problem"?

Also as someone who lives in Outstate MN I'm not seeing that many votes available for Trump to pick up. The true rural areas (farms, small towns) are already heavily Republican while the outstate population centers (Rochester, Duluth, St Cloud, Mankato, Moorhead) are as Democratic as the Twin Cities suburbs and show no signs of moving Right.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2024, 06:24:22 PM »

You already know.

Also as someone who lives in Outstate MN I'm not seeing that many votes available for Trump to pick up. The true rural areas (farms, small towns) are already heavily Republican while the outstate population centers (Rochester, Duluth, St Cloud, Mankato, Moorhead) are as Democratic as the Twin Cities suburbs and show no signs of moving Right.

Biden is massively unpopular in small town MN. Tim Walz and his solar panels haven’t done much to get energy costs down either. Inflation and ENERGY voters will swing away from Biden especially outstate.
Minnesota Mike
YaBB God

« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2024, 06:34:04 PM »

You already know.

Biden is massively unpopular in small town MN. Tim Walz and his solar panels haven’t done much to get energy costs down either. Inflation and ENERGY voters will swing away from Biden especially outstate.

No I honestly don't. Do you mean he will have problems keeping voters of East African decent because of the situation the mideast or do you mean Minnesotans are so racist that having a small part of the population with a different background will be a problem?

BTW living in rural Minnesota farmers LOVE solar panels and windmills, it's free money. Of course Biden and Walz don't get the credit they deserve for it but it's not why farmers are usually Republican.
Holy Unifying Centrist
DTC
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 9.53, S: 10.54

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2024, 06:34:18 PM »

Look like trump definitely playing on his quite natural Memeness and trying to make Joe biden look like a complete idiot which honestly is kind of working on me
And i remember Republicans said they were now focusing on Minnesota and Virginia since they felt that the swing states were either pretty safe for the Rs or naturally leaning towards them So i got a feeling that trump is going to try to flip those 2 states.

A lot of people are congratulating me on calling Virginia as a battleground. Tremendous golf courses. Tremendous wine. We love our contractors and consultants.

You called it sir. You're a genius but Atlas just can't see it
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2024, 06:42:53 PM »

Is this a parody thread?
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2024, 07:03:29 PM »

No I honestly don't. Do you mean he will have problems keeping voters of East African decent because of the situation the mideast or do you mean Minnesotans are so racist that having a small part of the population with a different background will be a problem?.

Somalis will be leaving the Democrats en masse this November. You don't get Uncommitted to 31% in MN-5 without a big change in sentiment.

BTW living in rural Minnesota farmers LOVE solar panels and windmills, it's free money. Of course Biden and Walz don't get the credit they deserve for it but it's not why farmers are usually Republican

The good people of Minnesota aren't happy with the ENERGY bills they're seeing. They aren't happy with Walz changing the wonderful flag. And Biden's economy isn't doing much for his rural voters in MN.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2024, 07:03:52 PM »

Look like trump definitely playing on his quite natural Memeness and trying to make Joe biden look like a complete idiot which honestly is kind of working on me
And i remember Republicans said they were now focusing on Minnesota and Virginia since they felt that the swing states were either pretty safe for the Rs or naturally leaning towards them So i got a feeling that trump is going to try to flip those 2 states.

A lot of people are congratulating me on calling Virginia as a battleground. Tremendous golf courses. Tremendous wine. We love our contractors and consultants.

You called it sir. You're a genius but Atlas just can't see it

We love DTC, don't we folks? Special guy. Go dawgs!
wnwnwn
Peru

« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2024, 07:07:03 PM »

He should camaping in competitive House districts of Ohio, Iowa and Montana.
Minnesota Mike
YaBB God

« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2024, 07:38:53 PM »

No I honestly don't. Do you mean he will have problems keeping voters of East African decent because of the situation the mideast or do you mean Minnesotans are so racist that having a small part of the population with a different background will be a problem?.

Somalis will be leaving the Democrats en masse this November. You don't get Uncommitted to 31% in MN-5 without a big change in sentiment.

BTW living in rural Minnesota farmers LOVE solar panels and windmills, it's free money. Of course Biden and Walz don't get the credit they deserve for it but it's not why farmers are usually Republican

The good people of Minnesota aren't happy with the ENERGY bills they're seeing. They aren't happy with Walz changing the wonderful flag. And Biden's economy isn't doing much for his rural voters in MN.

LOL at being told what the good people of Minnesota feel when I am one of those good(?) people. The combination of a mild winter and crashing natural gas prices led to some of the lowest heating bills I have had in the 20+ years I have owned my home. Electric bills are basically what they have always been. I'm not seeing these huge energy bills you keep raving about. As for the old "wonderful" flag what was your favorite part, the fact you couldn't tell it apart from about 20 other flags with a state seal on a blue background or the racist imagery on the seal when you looked at it up close? Nobody but hyper partisans who are automatically pissed at anything the Dem controlled legislature does care about the flag. Personnly I find the new flag meh but it's a huge improvement on the old one.

Secretary of State Liberal Hack
IBNU
YaBB God
Singapore

« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2024, 07:12:33 AM »

Why has pretending to have dementia become popular on Atlas ?
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2024, 08:07:31 PM »

I remember people jokingly saying that Biden is trying to lose the election and each day it seem more true

Did you forget you joined the forum 5 days ago?
Obama24
United States
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2024, 09:24:44 PM »

I wish Trump had pursued a career in standup comedy rather than politics. He has a natural knack for a certain type of humor, that plays well in a standup sort of setting, and both he, and the country would be better off with Trump the comedian, rather than Trump the President or presidential candidate.
Rubensim
Rookie
Malta

« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2024, 12:04:59 AM »

I remember people jokingly saying that Biden is trying to lose the election and each day it seem more true

Did you forget you joined the forum 5 days ago?
this forum isn't the only place that exist you know? i saw it somewhere else.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2024, 02:32:04 AM »

You already know.

No I honestly don't. Do you mean he will have problems keeping voters of East African decent because of the situation the mideast or do you mean Minnesotans are so racist that having a small part of the population with a different background will be a problem?

BTW living in rural Minnesota farmers LOVE solar panels and windmills, it's free money. Of course Biden and Walz don't get the credit they deserve for it but it's not why farmers are usually Republican.

Purely as speculation, perhaps what heatcharger means is that the good, Trump-loving folk of Minnesota will blame Biden so much for the non-Aryanwhite people living in their state that they will vote extra-hard for the man in orange makeup, thus making their votes count more and swinging the state to him?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies