The surprising topic AIPAC isn’t focusing on in campaign ads: Israel
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 12:52:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  The surprising topic AIPAC isn’t focusing on in campaign ads: Israel
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: The surprising topic AIPAC isn’t focusing on in campaign ads: Israel  (Read 647 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2024, 10:15:01 PM »

No, because aipac has from the get-go been an advocacy voice for stronger American Israeli relations, whereas the NAACP of course has been a preeminent voice for opposing depression of African-Americans in this country. But I suspect you already knew that and were playing the edge Lord card again.
or I was trying to make a light joke aimed at a known bigot.  But feel free to dictate another paragraph.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2024, 09:11:17 AM »

No, because aipac has from the get-go been an advocacy voice for stronger American Israeli relations, whereas the NAACP of course has been a preeminent voice for opposing depression of African-Americans in this country. But I suspect you already knew that and were playing the edge Lord card again.
or I was trying to make a light joke aimed at a known bigot.  But feel free to dictate another paragraph.
This is how much of an awful bottom tier poster OP is after all:
If Democrats are stupid enough to be blocking their own votes, would Republicans try to stop it?

NEVER!

Democrats need not unilaterally disarm

His fanboys should review his posts in that thread and explain how he's such a great poster after all
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies