Georgia: league of workers (r): Trump +10
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 09:44:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election
  2024 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Georgia: league of workers (r): Trump +10
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Georgia: league of workers (r): Trump +10  (Read 628 times)
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 11, 2024, 09:08:25 PM »
« edited: May 11, 2024, 09:26:53 PM by Matty »

Old Man Willow
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2024, 09:10:40 PM »

Much more sensible numbers than the other Trump +10 poll, but Biden's % is still way too low.
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2024, 09:18:18 PM »

I think it's League of American Workers not League of Voters.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2024, 11:28:55 PM »

I seriously doubt Trump is up 10 more like 3 in GA
GAinDC

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2024, 06:37:35 AM »

It’s early. I’m hungover. At first I read “league of women voters” and thought “well this should be a sensible, unbiased poll.”

Wrong!

This organization seems extremely right wing and anti worker and their bio confirms it (if the Daily Caller link didn’t already tip you off)

From their website:
Labor unions claim to represent workers, but the corrupt leadership of these fading organizations has been totally captured by The Democrat Party and a cringe radical agenda.

So it’s clear the right wing special interests are out in full force with their push polls. We saw the same thing in 2022, when these pollsters began flooding the zone after Dem candidates were starting to show surprising strength in the non partisan polls.

I actually believe that Trump would win GA if the election were help today, and he could certainly win it in Nov. But it won’t be by 10 points.

I also hope polls like these remind American workers which candidate has their back.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2024, 07:18:07 AM »

It seems like they copied Redfield Poll, Biden isn't in trouble until we vote, as usual the usual suspects are still taking R polls seriously last week we had Natl polls having Biden ahead, it's always the same problem
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2024, 08:01:42 AM »

The poll question be like

Will you vote for sleepy joe or our ever strong, healthy and courageous god emperor PRESIDENT TRUMP
kwabbit

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2024, 11:11:25 AM »

Will you vote for sleepy joe or our ever strong, healthy and courageous god emperor PRESIDENT TRUMP

Did they release the poll questions, or just assuming given the sponsor?
kwabbit

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2024, 11:13:59 AM »

It’s early. I’m hungover. At first I read “league of women voters” and thought “well this should be a sensible, unbiased poll.”

Wrong!

This organization seems extremely right wing and anti worker and their bio confirms it (if the Daily Caller link didn’t already tip you off)

From their website:
Labor unions claim to represent workers, but the corrupt leadership of these fading organizations has been totally captured by The Democrat Party and a cringe radical agenda.

So it’s clear the right wing special interests are out in full force with their push polls. We saw the same thing in 2022, when these pollsters began flooding the zone after Dem candidates were starting to show surprising strength in the non partisan polls.

I actually believe that Trump would win GA if the election were help today, and he could certainly win it in Nov. But it won’t be by 10 points.

I also hope polls like these remind American workers which candidate has their back.

They were very close, or even to the left of the average, in the other polls they have been conducted. North Star is GOP aligned but also anti-Trump, League of Workers is Trumpy though.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2024, 11:26:55 AM »

So, the only two States Biden really wanted to make competitive, North Carolina & Georgia, are now trending towards Trump.
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2024, 11:34:05 AM »

It’s a joke given that it’s an R internal reposted by the daily caller.
kwabbit

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2024, 11:48:26 AM »

It’s a joke given that it’s an R internal reposted by the daily caller.

North Star is ancient and reputable. I’d doubt they’d push poll and there doesn’t seem to be evidence of it here. Their head is Whit Ayres, who is definitely not voting for Donald Trump, even if he’s willing to conduct a poll for a pro-Trump group.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2024, 12:49:12 PM »

Outlier
Dan the Roman
liberalrepublican
United States

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2024, 12:53:54 PM »

I don't particularly care for the quality of polls this year, but they are pretty consistent when it comes to Georgia. It is not as if we are getting Democratic internals countering the narrative of a large Trump lead, which implies even if they also don't trust the polling data, they are finding the same thing.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2024, 04:34:31 PM »

I don't particularly care for the quality of polls this year, but they are pretty consistent when it comes to Georgia. It is not as if we are getting Democratic internals countering the narrative of a large Trump lead, which implies even if they also don't trust the polling data, they are finding the same thing.

Most of this post is wrong-

GA polls have actually been among the worst this cycle so far in how wild they've been. Just recently, we've gotten this poll at Trump +10, while Emerson +2. Also got Fox at Trump +6 but WSJ at Trump +1. YouGov and Marist were closer at Trump +3. So to say Trump has an edge is true, but they've been all over the place at how much. This is definitely one of the most messiest states this year, which is probably unsurprising considering pollsters still have these weird findings among nonwhite voters.

Also, getting no internals means nothing. We rarely get internals on a presidential race, and even Trump's team releasing a few recently was more PR than anything that's actually true.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2024, 06:25:09 PM »

Most of this post is wrong-

GA polls have actually been among the worst this cycle so far in how wild they've been. Just recently, we've gotten this poll at Trump +10, while Emerson +2. Also got Fox at Trump +6 but WSJ at Trump +1. YouGov and Marist were closer at Trump +3. So to say Trump has an edge is true, but they've been all over the place at how much. This is definitely one of the most messiest states this year, which is probably unsurprising considering pollsters still have these weird findings among nonwhite voters.

Also, getting no internals means nothing. We rarely get internals on a presidential race, and even Trump's team releasing a few recently was more PR than anything that's actually true.

Ever since 22 the Polls been playing us with inflated numbers for Rs just because of inflation that's why the polls are wrong
Junior Chimp

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2024, 06:48:52 AM »

Siena/New York Times just validated this Georgia Poll that everyone questioned. Siena also has Trump up 9 in the Peach State.
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2024, 06:51:58 AM »

Siena/New York Times just validated this Georgia Poll that everyone questioned. Siena also has Trump up 9 in the Peach State.

The NYT polls are basically in line with all these redfield state polls
iceman
United States

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2024, 06:52:50 AM »

there have been 3 polls in the last week that showed Trump +9-10 lead which the red avbies dismissed as outliers.
Skill and Chance
Atlas Icon
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2024, 07:25:58 AM »

there have been 3 polls in the last week that showed Trump +9-10 lead which the red avbies dismissed as outliers.

I agree this is very consistent and Georgia likely isn't a swing state this election.  But why?  What explains this?  It very much came out of the blue.  Demographic trends looked better for Dems in Georgia than just about anywhere else in the country back in 2020!
SnowLabrador
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2024, 07:33:47 AM »

Biden is the problem. He must be replaced on the ballot. Even Harris would be a better option.
Skill and Chance
Atlas Icon
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2024, 07:41:38 AM »

Biden is the problem. He must be replaced on the ballot. Even Harris would be a better option.

TBH all of the senate Dems are in the mid-low 40's.  If these are the presidential results, I would expect that once the R senate candidates get to full name ID, R's would win every last one of these senate seats except WI.
SnowLabrador
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2024, 07:46:30 AM »

TBH all of the senate Dems are in the mid-low 40's.  If these are the presidential results, I would expect that once the R senate candidates get to full name ID, R's would win every last one of these senate seats except WI.

That’s actually a good point. I just wonder why Democrats are doing so well in special elections if so.
Skill and Chance
Atlas Icon
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2024, 07:49:54 AM »

That’s actually a good point. I just wonder why Democrats are doing so well in special elections if so.

For the same reason R's did so well in special elections in the early 2010's.
SnowLabrador
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2024, 07:52:54 AM »

For the same reason R's did so well in special elections in the early 2010's.

Yeah…there doesn’t seem to be much hope for Biden, does there?
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies