Coefficient: Trump +4
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 09:17:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election
  2024 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Coefficient: Trump +4
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Coefficient: Trump +4  (Read 508 times)
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 09, 2024, 02:51:55 PM »

MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2024, 02:52:42 PM »

Senator Oz and governor Lake agree!!! (This poll also had Biden getting like 40% in the NH primary iirc)
Skill and Chance
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2024, 02:53:49 PM »

What's the shift from their last poll?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2024, 02:54:29 PM »

These are one of the polls that has an R H effect and it's MOE anyways
Redban

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2024, 03:04:59 PM »
« Edited: May 10, 2024, 11:50:47 AM by Redban »

Senator Oz and governor Lake agree!!! (This poll also had Biden getting like 40% in the NH primary iirc)

Could you point me to a pollster that has never been wrong before
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2024, 03:05:47 PM »

I don't see a previous GE poll from them in 538's database.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2024, 03:09:45 PM »

I don't see a previous GE poll from them in 538's database.

On individual states Marist was right on the money having Kelly, CCM and Fetterman win last time and Coefficient and Inside Advantage had them losing
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2024, 03:17:08 PM »

Could you point me to a pollster that has never wrong before

Oh yeah All polls have had errors but my point was that this one just genuinely has a bad track record. Like it’s not like they missed the mark once or twice they are just genuinely a bad poll.
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2024, 03:45:35 PM »

Oh yeah All polls have had errors but my point was that this one just genuinely has a bad track record. Like it’s not like they missed the mark once or twice they are just genuinely a bad poll.

538 has them at 237th in their ratings, with a score of 1.1 out of a possible 3.0.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2024, 11:05:54 AM »

co/efficient has a horrific track record, not just in 2022 but just in general. Please stop trying to defend awful pollsters.
Redban

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2024, 11:44:09 AM »

co/efficient has a horrific track record, not just in 2022 but just in general. Please stop trying to defend awful pollsters.

They don't have a long track record in the first place. I don't think they did polls before 2022. So "horrific track record, not just in 2022 but just in general"  -- what other track record exists pre-2022? 538 shows only 20 polls for them. In 2020, they did some polls in Kansas for a super-PAC, and they did private polls for campaigns that hired them. But I don't see much else ... That a pollster is new doesn't mean they're unreliable

We all know you wouldn't have questioned them if they showed Biden +4. You do this stuff in every thread. In your mind, polls must either show Biden ahead or be wrong
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2024, 12:02:31 PM »

They don't have a long track record in the first place. I don't think they did polls before 2022. So "horrific track record, not just in 2022 but just in general"  -- what other track record exists pre-2022? 538 shows only 20 polls for them. In 2020, they did some polls in Kansas for a super-PAC, and they did private polls for campaigns that hired them. But I don't see much else ... That a pollster is new doesn't mean they're unreliable

We all know you wouldn't have questioned them if they showed Biden +4. You do this stuff in every thread. In your mind, polls must either show Biden ahead or be wrong

Marist contradicted Coefficient polls and you get nothing from Trump winning Spk Jeffries will give you a stimulus check, Spk Johnson just give more tax cuts to oil companies

OSR had PA going Republican because he didn't go by Marist he went by Coefficient which had Oz in the lead

All the Rs had PA going to OZ due to Fetterman debate performance and he won
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2024, 07:19:25 PM »

They don't have a long track record in the first place. I don't think they did polls before 2022. So "horrific track record, not just in 2022 but just in general"  -- what other track record exists pre-2022? 538 shows only 20 polls for them. In 2020, they did some polls in Kansas for a super-PAC, and they did private polls for campaigns that hired them. But I don't see much else ... That a pollster is new doesn't mean they're unreliable

Yes, 2023 and 2024 exist. They did polls in NH that were also very off this year. Not sure why you're so obsessed with 2022.

And no, much like Zogby and other polling outfits, I could care less what the result is. Trash is trash.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2024, 07:24:05 PM »

Didn't they have Bolduc leading Hassan too?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2024, 07:26:54 PM »

It's in the MOE anyways
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2024, 07:58:54 AM »

That's even more of a reason not to take them seriously. I've been skeptical about Biden's chances all along, but come on.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies