The National Weekly Atlasian
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 09:14:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The National Weekly Atlasian
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 69
Author Topic: The National Weekly Atlasian  (Read 171667 times)
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #225 on: December 07, 2008, 09:43:32 PM »

Wait, only 6 candidates are running? That kind of sucks...

It's only the first week of December. I'm sure that other candidates will enter in the next week or two.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #226 on: December 07, 2008, 09:44:31 PM »

Benconstine Center of Controversy
by South Park Conservative

After I posted that information a few hours ago of a prominent SDPer waiting to enter the Senate race, I received a PM from "Ben Constine" asking who the SDPer was. Trusting his confidentiality I replied back to him who it was. Two minutes later, NWA co-editor Xahar asked me the same question, and I replied back. Four minutes later, I received a PM from Constine claiming that he never sent me a PM. I initially suspected Xahar of hacking Constine's account, but for now I have given him the benefit of the doubt. If anyone knows anything about this, please contact me.

UPDATE: Benconstine sent me a private message claiming he was just stirring things up. However, he sent me a PM later claiming that that was someone else. As this point, I'm inclined to agree with the former viewpoint.

I, Benjamin A. Constine, am very angry about this.  I didn't send either of the PM's SPC mentions in his update, and I am very concerned, and royally pissed off, at the idea that somebody may have hacked my account.
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #227 on: December 07, 2008, 09:50:07 PM »

After I posted that information a few hours ago of a prominent SDPer waiting to enter the Senate race, I received a PM from "Ben Constine" asking who the SDPer was. Trusting his confidentiality I replied back to him who it was. Two minutes later, NWA co-editor Xahar asked me the same question, and I replied back. Four minutes later, I received a PM from Constine claiming that he never sent me a PM. I initially suspected Xahar of hacking Constine's account, but for now I have given him the benefit of the doubt. If anyone knows anything about this, please contact me.

UPDATE: Benconstine sent me a private message claiming he was just stirring things up. However, he sent me a PM later claiming that that was someone else. As this point, I'm inclined to agree with the former viewpoint.

I, Benjamin A. Constine, am very angry about this.  I didn't send either of the PM's SPC mentions in his update, and I am very concerned, and royally pissed off, at the idea that somebody may have hacked my account.

I didn't say that you sent the PMs. However, I gave the information and allowed the reader to decide.
CultureKing
United States

« Reply #228 on: December 07, 2008, 09:56:19 PM »

Well seeing as I was never projected to win any of my previous elections I guess I am in a good position right now. Go underdog!
Wink
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #229 on: December 07, 2008, 09:59:17 PM »

Well seeing as I was never projected to win any of my previous elections I guess I am in a good position right now. Go underdog!
Wink

Never thought the day would come that the JCPer wasn't projected to win an election in the Pacific, eh? I should crunch the numbers & project the outcome myself.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #230 on: December 07, 2008, 10:00:18 PM »

I didn't say that you sent the PMs. However, I gave the information and allowed the reader to decide.

I know; I was speaking primarily to the readers.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #231 on: December 07, 2008, 10:42:58 PM »

Wink

Never thought the day would come that the JCPer wasn't projected to win an election in the Pacific, eh? I should crunch the numbers & project the outcome myself.

We know what happened with the Northeast and the NLC.
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.48, S: 1.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #232 on: December 07, 2008, 10:43:32 PM »

To Ben:
I would suggest one asking the mods to check the IP of some of your posts and compare them to other posters.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #233 on: December 08, 2008, 03:06:40 PM »

LOL at CultureKing losing.  He'll get all the JCP and RPP votes and most likely Torie.  What are there like 3 SDPers? 
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #234 on: December 08, 2008, 03:10:52 PM »

Wink

What happened with the Northeast and the NLC?
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #235 on: December 08, 2008, 03:19:19 PM »

Yeah, they still hold the senate seat and did not run a candidate for governor against Lief.  The idea that SDP suddenly has some sort of hold on the Pacfic is laughable.  Running a lot of candidates doesn't make your party important and powerful, winning them does.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #236 on: December 08, 2008, 03:22:04 PM »

^Exactly

In the Northeast, our first NLC Senator elected was Verily, than me.  Rocky was the first Lt. Governor, and I was the first Governor elected as the NLC. Since that time, we have not run a candidate for either of those offices.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #237 on: December 08, 2008, 03:25:05 PM »

Regarding the Ben thing, Xahar isn't even good at covering up when he hacks accounts.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #238 on: December 08, 2008, 05:06:14 PM »

To Ben:
I would suggest one asking the mods to check the IP of some of your posts and compare them to other posters.

I've looked through all of my posts, and none are ones that I didn't post.  That isn't the problem; it's these PM's being sent.
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.48, S: 1.74

« Reply #239 on: December 08, 2008, 05:39:18 PM »

To Ben:

I've looked through all of my posts, and none are ones that I didn't post.  That isn't the problem; it's these PM's being sent.

And the IP number is tracked for PM's, only posts.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #240 on: December 08, 2008, 06:08:56 PM »

To Ben:

And the IP number is tracked for PM's, only posts.

It isn't tracked for PM's?
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #241 on: December 08, 2008, 06:41:18 PM »

Regarding the Ben thing, Xahar isn't even good at covering up when he hacks accounts.

I suspected that it was Xahar who hacked into Ben's account, but Xahar also sent me a PM two minutes after "Ben" did. Thus, he would have had to either access two computers simultaneously or quickly log out of ben's account and log back into his own. Though, if I recall correctly, "Ben" sent me a PM at 4:10 PM PDT and Xahar sent me a PM at 4:12 PM PDT. Does anyone have any records of who was logged in between those times? Also, I decided to let Xahar off the hook unless we could provide evidence of his involvement, though I would almost certainly bet it was either him or some other SDPer, given that "Ben" asked who the SDPer was who was considering a run for Senate, adding that I "could tell another party member".
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #242 on: December 08, 2008, 06:56:02 PM »

Senatorial Survey Results Are In

The new results for the senatorial approval poll taken last week are in. Here are the results:
DWTL Approve   38%
DWTL Disapprove   62%

Al Approve   67%
Al Disapprove   33%

Bacon King Approve   95%
Bacon King Disapprove   5%

Jas Approve   67%
Jas Disapprove  33%

Sensei Approve   80%
Sensei Disapprove   20%

PiT Approve   78%
PiT Disapprove   22%

Lewis Approve   80%
Lewis Disapprove   20%

HappyWarrior Approve   78%
HappyWarrior Disapprove   22%

AndrewCT Approve   80%
AndrewCT Disapprove   20%

Torie Approve   83%
Torie Disapprove   17%
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« Reply #243 on: December 08, 2008, 07:07:43 PM »

Can't do that. Violation of the ToS.
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #244 on: December 08, 2008, 07:08:46 PM »

What's the ToS? And would it matter if the user consented, considering that Ben would almost certainly consent to allow whoever hacked into his account to be quoted.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« Reply #245 on: December 08, 2008, 07:09:17 PM »

Terms of Service.
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #246 on: December 08, 2008, 07:10:55 PM »

Could I see a URL?
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #247 on: December 08, 2008, 07:11:43 PM »

I have no problem with what SPC did.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #248 on: December 08, 2008, 07:13:56 PM »

Again, how on earth can this game have an attorney general who goes around hacking people's accounts? I've never understood the personal hatred against Constine, but quit hacking the kid's account. All of us know good and well that Xahar is the one behind this thing. Is it against the ToS to hack accounts?
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #249 on: December 08, 2008, 07:17:25 PM »
« Edited: December 08, 2008, 07:26:17 PM by South Park Conservative »

Due to a failure to provide the part in the ToS that states that one is not allowed to post PMs, I will repost the update. If Xahar provides it, then I will take it down. Plus, benconstine has consented, so voila:

Exhibit A:

Andy Jackson said that he was considering a run, but he never said it wasn't confidential.

Oh, yes. He's essentially an RPP member anyway; I've heard tell that you're considering backing him. I'll have to fix him before I can let him hold elective office.

Exhibit B:

Constine claims that he never sent me a PM, so you are my prime suspect, considering that you sent one just minutes after him.

Wait, what?

"Constine" sent me this two minutes before you PM'ed me:

In other elections-related news, this author personally knows of another SDP candidate who is considering a senate run.

You can tell a fellow RPP member, can't you?

I replied back to him, and four minutes later he replied back with this:

Well, that's odd. But weird things have happened with his account before. Remember when he changed back to being a Republican last month and claimed it wasn't him?

Also, here is exhibit C from another PM. I believe I had asked if Benconstine's account had been hacked, to which he replied:

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 69  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies