Sanchez did NOT support Jan 6th
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:32:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Sanchez did NOT support Jan 6th
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sanchez did NOT support Jan 6th  (Read 326 times)
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 27, 2024, 01:38:13 PM »

Come on now he did not. lmao.

I met him kind of by co-incidence because he was I was visiting Florida.

I reluctantly agree to BurgerFi  because I knew he was  a maga and may not appreciate my typical food preferences from mexico, india, thai, china.. any spicy food.

He was very sincere and literally told me that he did NOT support January 6th and believed that Mitch Mcconnell stuff with confirming amy BARRETT was completely hypocritical. This was face to face Interaction so it was clearly GENIUNE.

He does not even seem racist... I wouldn't interaction with someone who was racist especially when I clearly am biased more favorable to non-whites than WHITES.

I have NEVER seen him say any personal attack here. Yet riverwalk is allowed to say Florida will be very close and Colorado will have  a major right ward swing to the left? Listen to Florida spanish language media you will see why that any thoughts Florida will NOT be less than  +8 GOP is literally trolling.

oh and this was shortly after Jan 6th, 2021.

GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2024, 02:42:00 PM »

Jimmie, even if he was sincere to you in that, it has no bearing on the things he actually did post on this forum.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2024, 02:56:04 PM »

Jimmie, even if he was sincere to you in that, it has no bearing on the things he actually did post on this forum.

I'm telling you the truth he's one of the nicest people here. I really think his postings are just mirages or people are misinterpreting them

NYDem
United States Minor Outlying Islands

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2024, 04:55:50 PM »

I'm telling you the truth he's one of the nicest people here. I really think his postings are just mirages or people are misinterpreting them

They're not mirages, but you're on the right track. I think small gnomes that live in his yard sneak onto his computer when he's not there and make them.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2024, 09:47:54 PM »

He was always respectful and understanding the handful of times I've talked to him directly, and he usually did try to reign in his urge to insult people, but he always went back to it. He just can't resist. He didn't really deny this iirc, so I dunno why you disagree with him.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies