Does Bigfoot believe that Humans exist?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:42:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Does Bigfoot believe that Humans exist?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Does Bigfoot believe that Humans exist?  (Read 240 times)
Benjamin Frank 2.0
Frank 2.0
Canada

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 25, 2024, 12:25:00 AM »
« edited: March 25, 2024, 12:28:43 AM by Benjamin Frank 2.0 »

Turnabout is fair play.

For people who don't like George Noory (the host of Coast to Coast AM)
(I think I read this and didn't come up with it myself.)

"I was listening to Coast to Coast AM with a bigfoot one night when the bigfoot turns to me and says 'I can't believe George Noory is for real.'"
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2024, 01:17:10 AM »

They have some good weed on the west coast, eh?
wnwnwn
Peru

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2024, 08:37:49 PM »

Have you watched "Smallfoot"?
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2024, 12:19:24 AM »

I mean all relevant reports would suggest it. There are more of us than there are of them.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2024, 05:04:01 AM »

Only the fringe Bigfoots do.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2024, 05:30:35 AM »
« Edited: March 26, 2024, 02:58:39 PM by dead0man »

you were just a random nut if you believed in Bigfoot in the 70s, but after years of cameras catching the strangest sh**t no one would believe happened if not videoed and NO Bigfoot videos coming out, ya kind of have to just want to believe far more than you want to be viewed as sane by your peers.  Same with UFOs or any other nonsense you think would be cool to exist.

And no, you don't have "special knowledge" either though you may in fact be special.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2024, 06:56:16 AM »

That is an interesting question.

The fact that we have only seen bigfoot once in the last 60 years means that they have, maybe, not seen us at all.

So the answer maybe no.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2024, 08:51:12 AM »

That is an interesting question.

The fact that we have only seen bigfoot once in the last 60 years means that they have, maybe, not seen us at all.

So the answer maybe no.
I wonder if we're always blurry to them like they (apparently) are to us.
MarkD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2024, 01:56:34 PM »

The next time I meet one,  I'll ask it.
Benjamin Frank 2.0
Frank 2.0
Canada

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2024, 04:49:13 AM »
« Edited: March 30, 2024, 07:02:54 AM by Benjamin Frank 2.0 »

This is an example of George Noory on Coast to Coast AM from tonight's show. They repeat the show so I was able to write this down the second time I heard it. Obviously I've had to leave parts out because I don't know shorthand, but I quoted the relevant parts accurately.

The guest was Dr. Ken Hanson referred to as a Judaist and not an Old Testament Scholar, but anyway he is a professor and is a great guest.

He was on discussing The Book of Enoch which, according to him, is an apocalyptic book, and is not considered part of the official Biblical cannon. I haven't read it.

Anyway, this was on tonight's show, and, once again Bigfoot said to me "I can't believe George Noory is for real."

Ken Hanson: ...James Bruce was travelling in Ethiopia in Aksum likely looking for the Ark of the Covenant where he found three copies of the Book of Enoch and brought them to Europe in 1773.

(The Book of Enoch is referenced in a few other parts of the Bible, so this cleared up the mystery as there were no copies of it in Europe prior to this.)

George Noory then asks why the Book of Enoch was suppressed after it was written and Hanson first replies likely because it was considered too apocalyptic and then adds...

Ken Hanson...but it was kept in Ethiopia where Beta Israel regard it as cannon.

George Noory: Ethiopia, is that where it was rediscovered?

Hanson recovers well realizing that George Noory is barely listening to him saying something like "Yes, as I said, James Bruce brought it to Europe from Ethiopia in 1773."

There is a lot of fascination with the Book of Enoch because of the mention of the Nephilim and the Anunnaki. The Book of Genesis has the odd line 'there were giants in those days' which is regarded as a reference to the Nephilim and the Anunnaki. For those not familiar, the Annunaki were said to be fallen angels who 'had relations' with 'the daughters of men' which created these giants, the Nephilim.

Of course, as Hanson mentioned, this can be taken literally or metaphorically, but, from the Book of Enoch, the evil Nephilim were the reason God flooded the Earth and saved only Noah and his family among humans.

However, I think one can also see how some would interpret these giants as aliens, which is what ancient alien scholars say. Smiley

One last aside to this which has also gone on too long already: There is something of a fad of studying the Book of Enoch. The Jewish mysticism, The Kabbalah, derives from the Book of Enoch and studying The Kabbalah was a fad about 15-20 years ago (for instance, Madonna converted to Judaism to study it.) So, these faddists got it backwards! Obviously it makes far more sense to study the main source before studying the Mystical take.

emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2024, 09:30:27 PM »

Loaded question.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies