March 2024, Who wins the 2024 Election?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:00:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  March 2024, Who wins the 2024 Election?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: .
Joe Biden

Donald Trump

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 81

Author Topic: March 2024, Who wins the 2024 Election?  (Read 658 times)
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 22, 2024, 11:12:04 AM »

?

Lots has happened since this poll was last made.
ProgressiveModerate
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2024, 11:29:11 AM »

Still tilt-lean Biden
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2024, 12:34:14 PM »

As I said before - I assume I’m overly pessimistic - while this board is overly optimistic with a heavy optimistic D lean. But the polls are the tiebreaker here and I was feeling better for a few days but the polls in the last day are borderline sickening.

I think those calling this Lean Biden are just… not being real with themselves.

There’s not much that can fundamentally change (for the better) between now and election day - So if we’re being honest with ourselves… Trump should be a CLEAR (but not overwhelming favorite)
Tekken_Guy
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2024, 01:05:16 PM »

As I said before - I assume I’m overly pessimistic - while this board is overly optimistic with a heavy optimistic D lean. But the polls are the tiebreaker here and I was feeling better for a few days but the polls in the last day are borderline sickening.

There’s not much that can fundamentally change (for the better) between now and election day - So if we’re being honest with ourselves… Trump should be a CLEAR (but not overwhelming favorite)

Haven’t the polls been getting better for Biden lately?
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2024, 01:12:10 PM »

They WERE….. But check the last 36 hours. Miserable polls all around.
Tekken_Guy
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2024, 01:13:12 PM »

Only bad poll for Biden is the Trump+8 in Michigan. Are there other polls you’re talking about?
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2024, 01:26:46 PM »

Only bad poll for Biden is the Trump+8 in Michigan. Are there other polls you’re talking about?
Emerson has him down in every single swing state.
Tekken_Guy
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2024, 01:27:16 PM »

Not in Michigan though.
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2024, 01:29:20 PM »

Not in Michigan though.
Huh? Yes he’s down in Michigan also.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2024, 01:30:06 PM »

Biden still wins it's still very unlikely that Trump wins MI , PA and WI due to the S map no matter what the polls are saying
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2024, 01:31:03 PM »

Not in Michigan though.

It's a poll and Emerson has it tied stop worrying about polls you are already a Doomer
Tekken_Guy
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2024, 01:31:08 PM »

Not in Michigan though.

By 0.5 points.
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2024, 01:51:54 PM »

Biden still wins it's still very unlikely that Trump wins MI , PA and WI due to the S map no matter what the polls are saying

POTUS moves the Senate races not the other way around
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2024, 01:52:33 PM »

Not in Michigan though.

It's a poll and Emerson has it tied stop worrying about polls you are already a Doomer

If Biden was leading in all these polls you and others would be hailing it not doubting it
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2024, 03:16:38 PM »

Not in Michigan though.

If Biden was leading in all these polls you and others would be hailing it not doubting it
Emerson typically underestimates Dems and it is a fact polls have moved towards Biden recently

Also weren’t you that guy who kept insisting Dems couldn’t win GA?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2024, 03:23:36 PM »

Not in Michigan though.

Emerson typically underestimates Dems and it is a fact polls have moved towards Biden recently

Also weren’t you that guy who kept insisting Dems couldn’t win GA?

He has a Red avatar like SL and Riverwalk from MA three are Doomers
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2024, 04:31:09 PM »

Biden is coming back, as I always expected.

Whether he keeps building on that and maintaining it for another seven months is another story, yet certainly he should never have been counted out.
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2024, 05:05:50 PM »

Biden is coming back, as I always expected.

Whether he keeps building on that and maintaining it for another seven months is another story, yet certainly he should never have been counted out.
This
DS0816
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2024, 05:46:30 PM »

You think?!

Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2024, 06:09:32 PM »

Trump was on track to win, since people don't like Biden, but he's running the worst campaign possible, and he's getting kneecapped financially by the legal appartus. I can't believe I'm saying this, but he's being treated unfairly and getting worse judgements for his business than most businesses get. It seems there is a political element to this. If you saw this behavior in a third world country you'd sort of wink and nod and think 'that's how it goes', but for America, this is a disturbing turn.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2024, 06:27:09 PM »

Trump was on track to win, since people don't like Biden, but he's running the worst campaign possible, and he's getting kneecapped financially by the legal appartus. I can't believe I'm saying this, but he's being treated unfairly and getting worse judgements for his business than most businesses get. It seems there is a political element to this. If you saw this behavior in a third world country you'd sort of wink and nod and think 'that's how it goes', but for America, this is a disturbing turn.

Actually in all of his legal proceedings they seem to be going light on him, given who he is, and that's pretty disturbing that one political party can anoint a lord and savior that's above the law (or at least quasi-above it) and have the legal system go along with that notion to protect his fanboys' fragile feelings.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2024, 06:29:21 PM »

Actually in all of his legal proceedings they seem to be going light on him, given who he is, and that's pretty disturbing that one political party can anoint a lord and savior that's above the law (or at least quasi-above it) and have the legal system go along with that notion to protect his fanboys' fragile feelings.

Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2024, 07:06:10 PM »

There have been multitudes of articles saying otherwise. Perhaps they really are going heavy on him in this one instance, but across of his legal troubles, the broad consensus is that they're going light.
PeteB
Canada

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2024, 08:39:36 PM »

Irrespective of the current polls, Trump simply cannot defeat Biden, absent (God forbid) another 9/11 or a similar cataclysmic event.  Plus Trump's mind is squarely on his legal issues and protecting his wealth, not on the campaign.

So, in short, Biden wins.
Vice President Christian Man
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2024, 08:44:50 PM »

Still Trump. Biden switching his support from Israel to Qatar is a betrayal that is likely to hurt him with Jewish voters and I doubt it will do anything do to win back the people who abandoned him over 10/7.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies