Make Florida Blue Again and end Trumps chances immediatedly on Election Night
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:35:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Make Florida Blue Again and end Trumps chances immediatedly on Election Night
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Make Florida Blue Again and end Trumps chances immediatedly on Election Night  (Read 1174 times)
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2024, 07:00:03 PM »

Thanks Smiley Yesterday was the last straw for me.

Out of curiosity what happened yesterday?

Glad to have you on board the Biden train.  America First!  F--k China and Russia.
Spectator
United States

« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2024, 08:02:31 PM »

Florida Dems died in 2018.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2024, 08:19:56 PM »

It was ruled a suicide.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2024, 10:27:00 PM »

It's probably is a 304 map but you never know ALLRED is tied in TX and Powell is within 3 pts but NC Biden is contesting to make it 319
Liminal Trans Girl
Lawer
United States

P P P
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2024, 12:42:16 AM »

Welcome to the resistance
No War, but the War on Christmas
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2024, 02:40:50 AM »

Texas > Florida as far as smart, long-term investments.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2024, 03:36:40 AM »

Biden already said he is invested in NC you see the polls
Junior Chimp

« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2024, 03:37:02 AM »

Glad to have you on board the Biden train.  America First!  F--k China and Russia.
Trumps Ohio Rally on Saturday tipped the scale for me. I had to sleep over 24 Hours and then I came to the conclusion I had to support D's in all branches of Government for 2024.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2024, 03:45:52 AM »

We are targeting 319 EC votes
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2024, 03:59:03 AM »

Trumps Ohio Rally on Saturday tipped the scale for me. I had to sleep over 24 Hours and then I came to the conclusion I had to support D's in all branches of Government for 2024.
Good call!

Do you have any insights into how to turn Republicans against the party that has now been thoroughly overtaken by the MAGA cult? I know that you supported Trump in 2016, but I also know that you went off him a while back even though I am not sure when. I have been of the opinion that people who are still supporting republicans are basically out of reach, but maybe you are evidence to the contrary. Any thoughts?
Junior Chimp

« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2024, 04:41:35 AM »

Good call!

Do you have any insights into how to turn Republicans against the party that has now been thoroughly overtaken by the MAGA cult? I know that you supported Trump in 2016, but I also know that you went off him a while back even though I am not sure when. I have been of the opinion that people who are still supporting republicans are basically out of reach, but maybe you are evidence to the contrary. Any thoughts?
They are lost. The only thing you can try pleading with them to leave the Presidential Ballot blank but they will vote Republican Down Ballot unfortunately.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2024, 04:52:14 AM »

On Facebook it says Biden is contesting OH, MT for a 51)50 S and 218 H majority and 319 Prez case closed just like Rodgers isn't gonna be Veep to RFK because RFK is a nobody that people don't want to be Veep to
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2024, 04:52:26 AM »

On Facebook it says Biden is contesting OH, MT for a 51)50 S and 218 H majority and 319 Prez case closed just like Rodgers isn't gonna be Veep to RFK because RFK is a nobody that people don't want to be Veep to
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2024, 09:41:14 AM »

Welcome to the Red Avatar community, 2016! With today's GOP, it should always be country over party.

Still, I don't believe FL is remotely in play and I'd advise Biden to triage the state. FL Dems were essentially killed by the 2018 elections. Things have become even worse for them since. While I don't think we're going to see a 2022 style wipeout at the presidential level this year, I don't think Biden can do anything to make FL competitive. His 2020 performance will probably look great by comparison this time around.

If Biden wants to expand the map, he should obviously go for NC and TX. Even if latter doesn't flip (which I don't expect either unless we see a dramatic shift in events), Cruz is more vulnerable than Scott and there's more to gain downballot as well.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2024, 09:46:57 AM »

Right now Biden is going for NC and we already have 50 seats with Brown and Tester the question is MD and Trone is leading the primary not Alsobrooks
Junior Chimp

« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2024, 09:50:53 AM »

Welcome to the Red Avatar community, 2016! With today's GOP, it should always be country over party.

Still, I don't believe FL is remotely in play and I'd advise Biden to triage the state. FL Dems were essentially killed by the 2018 elections. Things have become even worse for them since. While I don't think we're going to see a 2022 style wipeout at the presidential level this year, I don't think Biden can do anything to make FL competitive. His 2020 performance will probably look great by comparison this time around.

If Biden wants to expand the map, he should obviously go for NC and TX. Even if latter doesn't flip (which I don't expect either unless we see a dramatic shift in events), Cruz is more vulnerable than Scott and there's more to gain downballot as well.
Thanks! Happy to be on one Team in 2024 Smiley
What do you think D's can target in TX downballot aside from the Senate Race? Do you think they can beat Rep. Beth van Duyne or Rep. Wesley Hunt? Because I don't think so.

In Florida they can at least target Anna-Paulina Luna. Rep. Laurel Lee is probably too solid and could be a Statewide Candidate in 2028 to replace Rubio.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2024, 10:11:40 AM »

The balance of power in S is 49/49 and 2 NE and MD are the tipping pts forget FL or TX unless Biden crack 50 percentage pts on a consistent basis

The Trump candidacy is gonna win FL
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2024, 10:15:43 AM »

What do you think D's can target in TX downballot aside from the Senate Race? Do you think they can beat Rep. Beth van Duyne or Rep. Wesley Hunt? Because I don't think so.

In Florida they can at least target Anna-Paulina Luna. Rep. Laurel Lee is probably too solid and could be a Statewide Candidate in 2028 to replace Rubio.

I'd target these 2 in FL for sure, but I'm not convinced either seat will flip. Crist should never have ran for governor in 2022, so he may have held onto his seat.

TX-15 is for sure a target as well, on top of the 2 you mentioned. Dems can also make gains in the TX State House I guess.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2024, 10:21:49 AM »

I'd target these 2 in FL for sure, but I'm not convinced either seat will flip. Crist should never have ran for governor in 2022, so he may have held onto his seat.

TX-15 is for sure a target as well, on top of the 2 you mentioned. Dems can also make gains in the TX State House I guess.
Biggest concern for D's in Florida is DeSantis' Lt. Governor Nunez. If she somehow wins FL-GOV in 2026 she is going to run for POTUS in 2032. Nunez is the only Republican Statewide Official in who hasn't endorsed Trump for 2024.
Del Tachi
Republican95
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: 1.46

P P P

« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2024, 10:22:24 AM »

Florida will be a state that almost certainly trends Democrat in 2024. 
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2024, 10:23:00 AM »

Powell is down by 3 the exact margin as Trump won FL bye not in 22 but in 20
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2024, 10:26:04 AM »

George Stephanopoulos in 2016  hear that chime Trump wins FLorida the question is NC instead of GA due to the Gov race in NC

The bell gonna roll for Biden in MI, WI, PA and VA and the bell gonna roll for Trump in OH, FL and TX
super6646
Canada

« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2024, 10:39:00 AM »

Nah. If I'm a democrat and have PA, MI, WI locked up, I'm going after Texas and North Carolina. If Biden is able to capture the 4 counties surrounding Dallas-Fort Worth and expand his margin in Houston, I can't see a way a GOP candidate wins the state. Ditto with North Carolina and the research triangle.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2024, 10:44:18 AM »

Nah. If I'm a democrat and have PA, MI, WI locked up, I'm going after Texas and North Carolina. If Biden is able to capture the 4 counties surrounding Dallas-Fort Worth and expand his margin in Houston, I can't see a way a GOP candidate wins the state. Ditto with North Carolina and the research triangle.
Problem for Biden in NC is that he has already maxed out his Support in the Raleigh/Durham Research Triangle. He won't get 70+ in Wake County or in Mecklenburg County like he gets in Fulton County, GA.
super6646
Canada

« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2024, 10:47:28 AM »

Problem for Biden in NC is that he has already maxed out his Support in the Raleigh/Durham Research Triangle. He won't get 70+ in Wake County or in Mecklenburg County like he gets in Fulton County, GA.

He could still have room to improve in places like New Hanover, but I agree North Carolina is a tough one. Someone here likened it to Michigan in 2016 but for the dems, and I agree. It has a high floor for the dems nowadays, but it is really hard to beat the Republican here. But if the election dynamics end up shifting so that Texas is competitive, I think the dems can find the 75k votes or so they need.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies