Alex Jones wants to eat our asses, fellow libs
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:00:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Alex Jones wants to eat our asses, fellow libs
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Alex Jones wants to eat our asses, fellow libs  (Read 466 times)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 15, 2024, 11:23:12 AM »
« edited: March 15, 2024, 11:42:17 AM by Joe Republic »

Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2024, 11:28:32 AM »

He's already said this before.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2024, 11:35:28 AM »

This is sad stuff, Alex. A lot of criticisms against you over the years have turned out to be valid, but I never thought "c__k-teasing your enemies and then not putting out" was going to be one of them. It turns out that you aren't a gay frog at all.
Rand
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2024, 12:21:18 PM »

He better shut his mouth before he digs himself into a deeper hole.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2024, 12:31:56 PM »

Believe it or not, I am total whore  for compliments. Even from creepy people like this out in public. However, as flattered as I am, I don’t swing that way.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2024, 12:39:35 PM »

As the forum's self-appointed Alex Jones expert, I would note that Alex has said this before and he always does sh*t like this explicitly for attention. He doesn't even try to hide that he makes an effort to say outrageous things in hopes of going viral to draw eyes to his program. Yeah, sure, most people are going to laugh at him for saying this, but some might see "the left" dogpiling on this guy, maybe they only know of him, they decide to check out his show and become radicalized (I can't imagine why, Alex's show sucks and he regularly storms off because of minor technical difficulties or does long stretches where he talks about movies or tells stories about all the people he's allegedly killed, but nevertheless)--suddenly the joke stops being funny. I think it's best practice to ignore Alex as much as humanely possible, which is why it really frustrates me to see him post that tweet and have people spread it even further to "dunk on him." He's a desperate, sad man who has a $1.5 billion sword of damocles hanging above his head--he's going to try to squeeze as much money out of as many gullible rubes as he can to try and lessen the personal impact he's going to feel from that. Every bit of attention he's given is another bit of deflection he can do to stop people from realizing how genuinely evil he is.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2024, 12:52:42 PM »

Has he paid the Newtown parents yet?
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2024, 01:25:57 PM »

As the forum's self-appointed Alex Jones expert, I would note that Alex has said this before and he always does sh*t like this explicitly for attention. He doesn't even try to hide that he makes an effort to say outrageous things in hopes of going viral to draw eyes to his program. Yeah, sure, most people are going to laugh at him for saying this, but some might see "the left" dogpiling on this guy, maybe they only know of him, they decide to check out his show and become radicalized (I can't imagine why, Alex's show sucks and he regularly storms off because of minor technical difficulties or does long stretches where he talks about movies or tells stories about all the people he's allegedly killed, but nevertheless)--suddenly the joke stops being funny. I think it's best practice to ignore Alex as much as humanely possible, which is why it really frustrates me to see him post that tweet and have people spread it even further to "dunk on him." He's a desperate, sad man who has a $1.5 billion sword of damocles hanging above his head--he's going to try to squeeze as much money out of as many gullible rubes as he can to try and lessen the personal impact he's going to feel from that. Every bit of attention he's given is another bit of deflection he can do to stop people from realizing how genuinely evil he is.

I buy Brain Force to be smart.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2024, 01:30:37 PM »

I buy Brain Force to be smart.

You should try taking more
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2024, 01:40:49 PM »

me picking up girls at the free palestine protest
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2024, 01:43:06 PM »

Alex Jones saying something stupid is a news story now?
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2024, 01:47:11 PM »

He has, and it's because he is desperately trying to monetize hate-clicks because no one cares about him anymore. It's actually really depressing.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2024, 01:48:17 PM »

He has, and it's because he is desperately trying to monetize hate-clicks because no one cares about him anymore. It's actually really depressing.
No, some people clearly do care about him, otherwise they wouldn't share things like this and give him what he wants.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2024, 01:50:05 PM »

I should've been more clear, he doesn't have a real audience anymore, so he has to resort to stuff like this to get engagement.
No, some people clearly do care about him, otherwise they wouldn't share things like this and give him what he wants.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2024, 01:57:29 PM »

ITT: BRTD doling out criticism for frivolous thread creation that draws attention to things that we shouldn't care about
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2024, 04:21:05 PM »

I think I'm gonna pass.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2024, 06:32:24 PM »

The frogs made him gay.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2024, 10:08:22 PM »

I have no donkeys, and I wouldn't slaughter them to feed the likes of him.
Mopsus
MOPolitico
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.71, S: -1.65

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2024, 10:26:35 PM »

me picking up girls at the free palestine protest

Me to the Starbucks barista wearing black lipstick and a septum piercing
Cokeland Saxton
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -6.26

P
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2024, 11:06:55 PM »

He drank too many of those chemicals they put in the water
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2024, 10:27:43 AM »

I don't discriminate by politics when it comes to the subject at hand, only gender.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies