Yougov: Trump +2
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:58:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election
  2024 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Yougov: Trump +2
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Yougov: Trump +2  (Read 627 times)
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 12, 2024, 11:43:39 PM »

TechbroMBA
Rookie
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2024, 11:52:50 PM »

I’m really excited for how this will get unskewed.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2024, 12:22:44 AM »

Yeah Ds should be so nervous about Trump +2
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2024, 12:56:26 AM »

I think Trump is on track to win at this point. Not seeing many ways for that to change.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2024, 01:01:11 AM »

I think Trump is on track to win at this point. Not seeing many ways for that to change.

Lol it's MOE, don't be a Doomer, we will win MI, PA and WI
Tekken_Guy
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2024, 01:02:58 AM »

Biden isn’t down by much and it only takes some marginal improvements for him to win. I think the race could go either way.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2024, 01:07:22 AM »
« Edited: March 13, 2024, 01:10:38 AM by Tutankhuman Bakari Sellers »

Compare this to London Breed she is only up 3 pts to her Anglo saxon opponent and she can lose. Being up 3 pts is nothing in politics and I am not voting for her, I have decided not to

But, Breed is blk not white, Trump is not gonna get the blk vote
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2024, 01:56:11 AM »

I really wonder what it's going to take for Biden to get a consistent lead in polls again. Maybe the convention?

I still only have so much faith in polls' predictive value right now, all that aside. I maintain that the Biden campaign has been proving themselves to be doing just about everything else right under the circumstances, and that's what the State of the Union was really meant to do. Other fundamentals like that I still believe are to Biden's advantage, or moving that way.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2024, 03:34:15 AM »

I really wonder what it's going to take for Biden to get a consistent lead in polls again. Maybe the convention?

I still only have so much faith in polls' predictive value right now, all that aside. I maintain that the Biden campaign has been proving themselves to be doing just about everything else right under the circumstances, and that's what the State of the Union was really meant to do. Other fundamentals like that I still believe are to Biden's advantage, or moving that way.

Lol as long it's 2 pts Biden can win these are biased polls that had Trump ahead in primary Biden is leading in EMERSON
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2024, 04:29:05 AM »

Lol as long it's 2 pts Biden can win these are biased polls that had Trump ahead in primary Biden is leading in EMERSON

Your constant screaming isn't helping.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2024, 08:41:00 AM »

Nevermind about the Breed comment but R +3 pickup of the PREZ is nothing when we all we are talking about is WI, MI and PA, 3 states
The Economy is Getting Worse
riverwalk3
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.93, S: -3.83

P
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2024, 08:43:59 AM »

Fundamentals point to Trump +10.

Biden should get a consistent lead by the end of this month if he wants any chance of winning, as he has a spending headstart that incumbents typically have. The polls will likely deteriorate with worsening economic conditions.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2024, 12:45:01 PM »

Biden should get a consistent lead by the end of this month if he wants any chance of winning, as he has a spending headstart that incumbents typically have. The polls will likely deteriorate with worsening economic conditions.
.you can't be serious so you know what's called voting not going by polls obviously not

It's a Rassy poll no other polls has Trump up 10

Rs are polling behind Trump not the other way around you know Trump is gonna fall hard in MI, WI and PA
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2024, 03:03:15 PM »

So true bestie, an incumbent president running for re-election is always at a huge disadvantage and will run behind his polls.
riverwalk3
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2024, 03:28:25 PM »

So true bestie, an incumbent president running for re-election is always at a huge disadvantage and will run behind his polls.
Incumbents are getting crushed worldwide. The economy is bad and getting worse.
oldtimer
Greece

« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2024, 03:33:53 PM »

The Fundementals are mixed.

Strong overheating economy vs mess in foreign affairs.

It's a like a lighter version of 1968.
redjohn

Political Matrix
E: -3.35, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2024, 03:55:55 PM »

Trump continues to slightly lead nationally and leads Biden by small-to-decent margins in swingy states. A swing of 4 or more completely changes the game. In my mind, this race is still a tossup due to the amount of time between now and the election (if the election were held today, Trump would easily win, but let's give it some time)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2024, 04:00:34 PM »

Trump continues to slightly lead nationally and leads Biden by small-to-decent margins in swingy states. A swing of 4 or more completely changes the game. In my mind, this race is still a tossup due to the amount of time between now and the election (if the election were held today, Trump would easily win, but let's give it some time)

Lol Biden will win WI, MI and Pa
riverwalk3
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2024, 04:06:47 PM »
« Edited: March 13, 2024, 04:11:29 PM by The Economy is Getting Worse »

The real time indicators of the labor market are rapidly deteriorating. Hiring rates are have collapsed from way above 2019 levels in 2021 to about 2014 levels now.
oldtimer
Greece

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2024, 04:13:36 PM »

The real time indicators of the labor market are rapidly deteriorating. Hiring rates are have collapsed from way above 2019 levels in 2021 to about 2014 levels now.

Doesn't sound that different from 1967 either.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2024, 04:27:58 PM »

+2 being considered a landslide is laughable. Trumpism has created a level of delusion only rivaled by North Korea's origin stories for it's leaders.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2024, 04:38:17 PM »

+2 being considered a landslide is laughable. Trumpism has created a level of delusion only rivaled by North Korea's origin stories for it's leaders.

It kind of would be though given our idiotic system.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies