Who has right now the higher chance of becoming No. 47 this year?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:58:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Who has right now the higher chance of becoming No. 47 this year?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Well?
Robert Francis Kennedy Jr.
Nikki Haley
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Who has right now the higher chance of becoming No. 47 this year?  (Read 326 times)
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 28, 2024, 11:11:11 PM »
« edited: February 29, 2024, 08:54:00 AM by 🇮🇱 I stand with Israel 🇮🇱 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini 🇺🇦 »

I consideration of the latest Arizona and Georgia polls, a Kennedy presidency doesn't seem beyond reach anymore.
Fmr. Gov. NickG
NickG
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -3.49

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2024, 11:13:38 PM »

Before today I would have said Haley easily, but now it might actually be RFK.
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2024, 11:48:52 PM »

Before today I would have said Haley easily, but now it might actually be RFK.

No matter which of either candidate might emerge from this election cycle the winner, if one of them is elected president against any expectation it will turn out to be the most shocking bombshell and the most unforeseen plot twist of a presidential election that was initially and for a long time purported to be the dullest election season ever. LOL
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2024, 01:48:27 AM »

I HAVE to vote Haley, but both of them are so close to zero, that it's bordeline pointless to even vote in this poll. I don't really see any realistic scenario of RFK winning. There is ONE and only one semi-realistic scenario where Haley wins and that is the scenario where Trump dies and the RNC convention goes with her because they either can't decide on an alternative MAGA nominee or are persuaded by polls showing Haley beating Biden soundly. In the scenario where Trump dies it still seems WAY more plausible that the convention gathers around someone like DeSantis rather than Haley though, so we are still pretty close to a zero-percent scenario.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2024, 07:47:41 AM »

Nikki Haley has a better chance of winning in 2028 than RFK does of winning this year.
Compuzled_One
Rookie
United States
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2024, 07:48:05 AM »

I HAVE to vote Haley, but both of them are so close to zero, that it's bordeline pointless to even vote in this poll. I don't really see any realistic scenario of RFK winning. There is ONE and only one semi-realistic scenario where Haley wins and that is the scenario where Trump dies and the RNC convention goes with her because they either can't decide on an alternative MAGA nominee or are persuaded by polls showing Haley beating Biden soundly. In the scenario where Trump dies it still seems WAY more plausible that the convention gathers around someone like DeSantis rather than Haley though, so we are still pretty close to a zero-percent scenario.
I think there's one scenario for him winning-peeling of a few states (Maine, Alaska, etc.), no one getting a majority, and Montana's delegation becoming tied due to backlash against the House Republicans. He might win the House then.

Of course, the chance he wins any states, much less passing through the keyhole and causing a deadlock, is extremely unlikely, so I'll go with Haley getting the nomination ultimately.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2024, 07:50:46 AM »

Harris does because Trump comeback is still uncertain, until he wins, since Biden is the inc and it's a 304 map anyways we assume Trump loses
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2024, 07:54:40 AM »

Haley ranks fairly high on the list of people who are most likely to be our next president, RFK has no chance whatsoever
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2024, 08:56:54 AM »

Nikki Haley has a better chance of winning in 2028 than RFK does of winning this year.

Thanks for your remark. I've changed the ambiguous title.
Of course, I want to know who could become president this year.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2024, 09:03:23 AM »

Haley easily. 
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies