Howard U: MI Black vote: Biden leads Trump 49-26
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:03:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election
  2024 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Howard U: MI Black vote: Biden leads Trump 49-26
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Howard U: MI Black vote: Biden leads Trump 49-26  (Read 1508 times)
jaichind
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.03, S: -5.39

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 25, 2024, 03:56:45 PM »

https://wtop.com/dc/2024/02/howard-u-poll-shows-good-news-for-former-president-trump/

"Former President Trump receives good news from new Howard U. poll"
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2024, 04:03:28 PM »

Trump isn't winning blk vote
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2024, 04:03:44 PM »

THANK YOU BISON!
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2024, 04:07:12 PM »

Trump won't get a fourth of the black vote. Not even close. He'll get around 10-12% at best. A little more with men, less with women.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2024, 04:07:49 PM »

Many interesting things are happening in Detroit.
jaichind
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.03, S: -5.39

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2024, 04:11:27 PM »

This poll does not say that.  It just says Trump will get a large swing in his favor with the MI Black vote. 
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2024, 04:18:11 PM »

You guys only gotta 1/4 th of blk vote in the special Edays like KY G
Redban

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2024, 04:18:26 PM »

Maybe RFK Jr can grab 20% if Biden and Trump have 75% collectively
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2024, 04:20:48 PM »

This poll does not say that.  It just says Trump will get a large swing in his favor with the MI Black vote.  

Lol these are polls not votes we have won every special except MS and LA, stop trying to contradict me
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2024, 04:31:26 PM »

Users get so anxious over polls not votes
Birdish
United States

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2024, 05:48:28 PM »

The primary is on Tuesday so if Biden really is suffering from a loss of support amongst black voters, we should be able to see signs of it.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2024, 05:59:31 PM »

The primary is on Tuesday so if Biden really is suffering from a loss of support amongst black voters, we should be able to see signs of it.

He isn't it's just a poll Beshear did well with blk voters
Hollywood
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2024, 06:50:52 PM »

This confirms the trends I've seen over the last three years.  Black Men are shifting towards Trump.  There is a major coalition of American Men in the working-class communities that no longer want to return to Neocon Republicans or the Establishment Left that have adopted radical policies. In fact, all men are abandoning the left-wing extremists in pretty much every country on the planet.  

wnwnwn
Peru

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2024, 06:53:00 PM »

Horrible news for Biden if accurate (I don't think Trump will get more than 15% of the black vote...)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2024, 06:53:48 PM »

Horrible news for Biden if accurate (I don't think Trump will get more than 15% of the black vote...)

Lol it's a poll not votes, if Biden is losing blk men how did Beshear win over a blk candidate Cameron
Aurelius2
United States

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2024, 07:40:31 PM »

I know that people obsess over this topic every 4 years and it doesn't come to fruition, but have we ever before seen this many polls of the black vote that are this bad for Dems? To be clear, I still don't think Trump would get more than 12-13% of the black vote if the election were held today, but this does seem to be much different than the usual fake hype about "DEMOCRATIC PLANTATION COLLAPSING" yada yada.
South Dakota Democrat
jrk26

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2024, 09:45:28 PM »

I know that people obsess over this topic every 4 years and it doesn't come to fruition, but have we ever before seen this many polls of the black vote that are this bad for Dems? To be clear, I still don't think Trump would get more than 12-13% of the black vote if the election were held today, but this does seem to be much different than the usual fake hype about "DEMOCRATIC PLANTATION COLLAPSING" yada yada.

Not going to lie, I'm concerned.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2024, 09:47:01 PM »

Just remember Rs are supposed to gain seats and they have lost every Eday since 2018, and they supposed to have gained 30 seats in 22 we lost a dozen only

Blk voters are not going to TRUMP , my Eday is up for 26 and we have 4 more Senate seats up for grabs
Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2024, 10:13:55 PM »

It's honestly not about Trump's vote share but turnout. Biden can win blacks 95-5, but it still hurts him if Detroit doesn't show up like he needs it to.
South Dakota Democrat
jrk26

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2024, 10:19:35 PM »

It's honestly not about Trump's vote share but turnout. Biden can win blacks 95-5, but it still hurts him if Detroit doesn't show up like he needs it to.

Quite true.
Secretary of State Liberal Hack
IBNU
YaBB God
Singapore

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2024, 10:30:00 PM »

If you need proof that there is a systematic problem with polling here it is. Like come on people, if there was such a massive swing in the electoral or political patterns of black Americans it would be noticed in some way beyond polling.
Octowakandi
Octosteel
United States

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2024, 11:01:32 PM »

If you need proof that there is a systematic problem with polling here it is. Like come on people, if there was such a massive swing in the electoral or political patterns of black Americans it would be noticed in some way beyond polling.
What signs were there about the Hispanic swings in 2020? Do you mean like anecdotal stuff?
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2024, 11:10:05 PM »

Where is this showing up in election results though? You all continue to dismiss election results in favor of polling as if polling is more reliable than actual results. Even in the South Carolina primary Trump lost urban Black precincts to Nikki Haley so even the few Black voters already in the GOP don't seem that solid for him.
Tekken_Guy
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2024, 11:13:21 PM »

Biden can’t survive more than a 25% drop in turnout with black voters in MI, from my estimates.
Secretary of State Liberal Hack
IBNU
YaBB God
Singapore

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2024, 11:16:04 PM »

What signs were there about the Hispanic swings in 2020? Do you mean like anecdotal stuff?
The Hispanic swings were about 10% nationwide and the specific places where they were most pronounced which is Miami there were plenty of signs while the RGV is pretty much ignored by most us news prior to now.

The polls are suggesting a swing of around 40-50 points which is just on another level.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies