Who won?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:54:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Who won?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who won?  (Read 175 times)
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 19, 2024, 12:07:31 AM »

This is my Atlasia post before i disappear but who won since I remembered that the election was this weekend.

Also what is with all of the SNP people not voting for OSR taking a quick look at the election
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2024, 12:08:57 AM »

OSR was going to lose if Tim was eliminated first, and the SNP preferred Tim to Sirius

Tim won, but this was definitely a very competitive 3-way race.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2024, 12:13:24 AM »

OSR was going to lose if Tim was eliminated first, and the SNP preferred Tim to Sirius

Kinda surprised by what the SNP did but I get their strategy. Still funny how leading right wingers would vote labor over a traditionally fed aligned centrist but things have changed obviously.
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2024, 12:19:36 AM »

Kinda surprised by what the SNP did but I get their strategy. Still funny how leading right wingers would vote labor over a traditionally fed aligned centrist but things have changed obviously.

In the end Sirius/Liminal was the more left-leaning ticket. Tim is pretty centrist and CM is more center right. Funny, because Laki was supporting Tim due to beef between him and Liminal because Liminal banned him from Leftcord for making some unhinged statements.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2024, 12:25:13 AM »

In the end Sirius/Liminal was the more left-leaning ticket. Tim is pretty centrist and CM is more center right. Funny, because Laki was supporting Tim due to beef between him and Liminal because Liminal banned him from Leftcord for making some unhinged statements.
It is ironic how Laki became the Jeremy Corbyn of Peace. Wouldn’t have expected him and fhtagn to be supporting the same candidate.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies