OSR/AGA For Atlasia
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:55:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  OSR/AGA For Atlasia
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OSR/AGA For Atlasia  (Read 454 times)
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 09, 2024, 12:52:38 AM »

Thank You Thank You . Today in Atlasia we face numerous crises that will require new and innovative solutions. That is why I have decided to run for President with AGA as my running mate as I believe we can provide the leadership needed to pass and implement such solutions. As a long time senator , I  had a record of fighting for important reforms made to our regulatory systems , to making government programs more efficient and that’s the type of leadership I believe Atlasia needs to fix it’s numerous crises .

If elected we will implement policies that will help boost our economy such as getting rid of burdensome regulations that shackle it , continue to make programs more efficient through block Grants and getting rid of redundancies, and cut taxes for small businesses and lower to middle class families . We also will work to solve the political crises we face by getting to the heart of why our society is to polarized. For far too long we have relied on the federal government to solve more and more of the issues facing society and while that sounded good in theory , what that created was a winner take all attitude which made our society far more polarized . It is why I intend to pass policies that will reduce the power of the federal government and return autonomy to the regions as that not only will help reduce polarization but also give the people in each region the ability to address the problems their regions face as well . While I fully understand that in doing this it will result in some regions being able to pass policies that I don’t approve of , it will make our democracy stronger and our society less polarized so it is a trade off that I will happily accept .

At the end of the day , it’s the people not the politicians that make a nation great and the way to make our nation great again is by returning to that principle. Thank You and May Dave Bless Atlasia

Attorney General, Senator-Elect, & Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2024, 01:03:54 AM »

Looking forward to your defeat
Vice President Christian Man
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2024, 02:26:33 AM »

Yes, the Reagente amendment eliminated the referendum portion of the bill.
Attorney General, Senator-Elect, & Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2024, 02:45:16 AM »

Wrong topic lol
Vice President Christian Man
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2024, 12:04:06 PM »

Sorry lol, I think I had both tabs open. At least I answered your question  Tongue
AGA
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -5.39

P P
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2024, 01:17:51 PM »

Thank you, OSR, for choosing me to help deliver your vision. I believe that this nation is at a pivotal moment where it has the opportunity to choose strong, effective leadership to pave the way for prosperity for future generations. Our platform will end the stagflation crisis that is gripping this nation. We will make government programs more efficient, ensuring that Atlasian tax dollars are well spent. We will also streamline regulations to encourage businesses to grow and expand. Our regulatory reform will also help expand the housing supply, bringing down the cost of housing so that everyone has the chance to own a home. Those are just some of the many ways we will make life better for the average Atlasian. I encourage everyone to go out and vote!
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2024, 10:05:00 PM »

This retired fossil endorses OSR/AGA.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2024, 09:33:53 PM »

Plan to Reduce Inflation:

Today we face an economic crises that have resulted in both high inflation and high unemployment. While it will not be easy to solve this crises, we have dealt with such a crises before and will deal with it again. To deal with this crises we must:

1. Get rid of regulations that limit Housing Supply without compromising safety

2. Cut Taxes for Small Businesses across the board

3. Create Tax Credits for Corporations who invest more in R&D and expanding their overall supply

4. Block Grant more programs to reduce the unnecessary bureaucracy that leads to these programs costing more than they need. Also lets regions and local municipalities deal with the unique issues facing their residents which in turn will make programs more efficient

5. Enforce SB 112-16 to ensure we have a Federal Reserve that makes its primary concern to reduce inflation

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2024, 01:37:56 AM »

Concession speech :

A short while ago , I congratulated Tim Turner for being elected our next president and wished him well . He has been a truly long serving experienced and pragmatic public servant and I want to let him know that I look forward to working with him over the next few Months to make Atlasia a great again. While we have our differences, I believe there is a lot we can accomplish and I hope my return to the senate can see such a scenario take place . Lastly I want to thank AGA for being an excellent running mate , and my campaign staff for the effort they put in this campaign. We would not have come nearly as close without your efforts and I thank you all for those efforts . Lastly to my supporters, I want to let you know that while we lost our cause is not lost as the policies we fought for in this campaign are policies I will advocate for in the senate and one day we may be successful if we keep up the hard work .

Thank you , and May Dave bless Atlasia
cherry mandarin
HL23

P
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2024, 06:30:37 PM »

Concession speech :

A short while ago , I congratulated Tim Turner for being elected our next president and wished him well . He has been a truly long serving experienced and pragmatic public servant and I want to let him know that I look forward to working with him over the next few Months to make Atlasia a great again. While we have our differences, I believe there is a lot we can accomplish and I hope my return to the senate can see such a scenario take place . Lastly I want to thank AGA for being an excellent running mate , and my campaign staff for the effort they put in this campaign. We would not have come nearly as close without your efforts and I thank you all for those efforts . Lastly to my supporters, I want to let you know that while we lost our cause is not lost as the policies we fought for in this campaign are policies I will advocate for in the senate and one day we may be successful if we keep up the hard work .

Thank you , and May Dave bless Atlasia

Congratulations on a hard-fought campaign! You came really close to victory.

To OSR, I respect you immensely and I am happy to see that you won your Senate election.

To AGA, you also did a great job during this campaign and I look forward to getting to know you better in the near future as well.

Hopefully we will see you both on another presidential ticket again someday!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies