TN2024 For Senate... Again
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:14:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  TN2024 For Senate... Again
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TN2024 For Senate... Again  (Read 982 times)
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 03, 2007, 10:34:39 PM »

My friends I will make this short.

Over the last few months I have taken measures to make sure Atlasia grows in both number and quality, I have also voted time and again to keep the rules of Atlasia basic, to let anyone who wants to participate. For those reasons I ask you to re-elect me.

And I'm unnopposed, so it's not like there's much of a choice.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 01:25:08 AM »

Go TN2024!!!
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 02:27:09 PM »

Is anyone going to run?  I still want to now encourage Sam Spade publically to run
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 02:33:35 PM »

Is anyone going to run?  I still want to now encourage Sam Spade publically to run

You still want to now encourage him? I suggest you get a move on then, and stop procrastinating
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 02:36:11 PM »

You still want to now encourage him? I suggest you get a move on then, and stop procrastinating

I encouraged him privatley and he said he was not interested at this time, however, I now want people to right him in.  The Southeast must remember that TN2024 has abandoned his principles and now is a puppet of the Oregon reds
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2007, 03:15:19 PM »

I encouraged him privatley and he said he was not interested at this time, however, I now want people to right him in.  The Southeast must remember that TN2024 has abandoned his principles and now is a puppet of the Oregon reds

I have not abandoned my principles simply becuase I don't vote for some of the propositions you put forth, and come on, Oregon reds is a term I created.

Your response to every little point of friction in Atlasia is to introduce legislation that brings new rules and limits to the game, nearly everyone agrees that this is counter productive to the growth we want, if you want proof, look at the turnaround on the Party bill. Liberals don't support you, centrists don't support you, and even the right wing members of the Senate have called for you to shut up or get out. Address that matter at hand, will you adjust? or will you resign? Doing nothing is no longer an option for you at this point.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2007, 03:19:25 PM »

I have not abandoned my principles simply becuase I don't vote for some of the propositions you put forth, and come on, Oregon reds is a term I created.

Your response to every little point of friction in Atlasia is to introduce legislation that brings new rules and limits to the game, nearly everyone agrees that this is counter productive to the growth we want, if you want proof, look at the turnaround on the Party bill. Liberals don't support you, centrists don't support you, and even the right wing members of the Senate have called for you to shut up or get out. Address that matter at hand, will you adjust? or will you resign? Doing nothing is no longer an option for you at this point.

TN, complaints and calls for my resignation by yourself and the three liberal extremists in the senate does not actually mean I should resign, being full of yourself doesn't make your opinion any more valuable.  I will not adjust what I think is right because you and three liberals don't think it is.  You really need to play the game or leave
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2007, 03:24:46 PM »

TN, complaints and calls for my resignation by yourself and the three liberal extremists in the senate does not actually mean I should resign, being full of yourself doesn't make your opinion any more valuable.  I will not adjust what I think is right because you and three liberals don't think it is.  You really need to play the game or leave

I will enjoy seeing the results if you try to get re-elected.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2007, 03:39:52 PM »

I just want my friend to know that this campaign announcement is in the wrong place.  Wink
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2007, 03:46:23 PM »

I just want my friend to know that this campaign announcement is in the wrong place.  Wink

You would you would
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies