Biden couldn't remember when he was vice president or when his son died
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:07:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Biden couldn't remember when he was vice president or when his son died
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: Biden couldn't remember when he was vice president or when his son died  (Read 2629 times)
emailking
Atlas Icon
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: February 09, 2024, 02:54:22 PM »

Lets appoint a partisan Republican special counsel to investigate us and then when he issues a partisan Republican report let’s hold a prime time Thursday night press conference to headline the report for the American people.

This is blatant political malpractice

Democrats need to change their attitude and get into streetfighter mode. They've appointed Republican special counsels before (like Starr) while no Republican president was never investigated by a Democrat. I guess the reason is they believe it gives the investigation more credibility, though neither the public nor the media award them for it.

Starr was Independent Counsel (pre-dates Special Counsels) appointed by a 3 judge panel.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #101 on: February 09, 2024, 04:49:43 PM »

Trump literally doesn't present it better. Everything that comes out of his mouth is total word salad, half the time you can barely even make out the point he was trying to get across. The only difference is that Trump has been this way for years so everyone tunes it out for some unbeknownst reason.

The media (hands down the most evil institution in the US at the moment) is also a lot more forgiving of it. What allowed Trump to get away with everything he gets away with is the fact that the media decided long ago that "mean tweets" was going to be the central component of its coverage of Trump. Everyone in America quickly tuned out after that so stuff like Access Hollywood and even January 6th were allowed to go relatively under the radar.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #102 on: February 09, 2024, 05:16:18 PM »
« Edited: February 09, 2024, 05:21:24 PM by PHARAOH BAKARI SELLERS »

There is a difference between Biden and Trump misleading someone and lying. Biden forgetfulness was misleading, Trump lies are blatant saying the Eday was stolen from him

Of course Biden knows when he was Veep it's in the Natl Archive's

Of course Trump knows it wasn't stolen he left office voluntarily
South Dakota Democrat
jrk26

« Reply #103 on: February 09, 2024, 05:30:56 PM »

He's finished.

Seeing as you're the same person who, in an extremely unhinged manner, was posting, in increasingly frantic fashion, that Biden had lost Wisconsin and they should call it for Trump already, I'll take whatever you say about this with a grain of salt.
South Dakota Democrat
jrk26

« Reply #104 on: February 09, 2024, 05:33:22 PM »

He's finished.
I can't quote it so: https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=409870.msg7726130#msg7726130

You dig up a three year old post and act like it's still relevant?

Given how absolutely stubborn and ridiculous you were at the time, it does directly go against your credibility, no matter how much time it has been.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #105 on: February 10, 2024, 08:42:51 PM »

Honestly, my mother, being in her mid-60s and not being diagnosed with dementia or anything, sounds exactly like Biden and she has been for the past ten years or something. She constantly misremembers and mixes up things.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #106 on: February 10, 2024, 08:52:31 PM »

Honestly, my mother, being in her mid-60s and not being diagnosed with dementia or anything, sounds exactly like Biden and she has been for the past ten years or something. She constantly misremembers and mixes up things.

Hell, I constantly misremember things and mix them up and I’m 25!
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #107 on: February 10, 2024, 08:55:24 PM »

Meanwhile, Donald Trump is blathering at length about how well he's doing against Obama, again:
Senator Incitatus
AMB1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.06, S: 5.74

« Reply #108 on: February 10, 2024, 10:03:34 PM »

I think it's cool that Biden openly lied by claiming "all the stuff that was in my home was in filing cabinets that were either locked or able to be locked" and then distracted everyone by claiming Mexico borders Israel.
jaichind
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.03, S: -5.39

« Reply #109 on: March 12, 2024, 01:26:14 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13187393/biden-forgot-beau-died-trump-robert-hur-interview.html

Benjamin Frank 2.0
Frank 2.0
Canada

« Reply #110 on: March 12, 2024, 01:32:35 PM »

This is a pretty good primer on the strange thing that is memory. 24 minute podcast.

https://www.cbc.ca/listen/live-radio/1-63-the-current/clip/16048627-why-remember-podcast-listened
Neuroscientist Charan Ranganath has spent his career trying to understand why we remember certain things and struggle with others. The author of Why We Remember explains why you can recall your high school locker combination but can’t remember where you left your keys.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies