TimTurner/ChristianMan For President
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:07:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  TimTurner/ChristianMan For President
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TimTurner/ChristianMan For President  (Read 805 times)
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 07, 2024, 12:07:13 AM »
« edited: February 12, 2024, 11:47:11 PM by President Pro Tem Punxsutawney Phil »

President Spiral has had a long and good tenure as President of the Republic. Should Spiral run again I will drop out and endorse him. But as someone who has worked with him in Southern politics and on national level I am hereby running for the Presidency of Atlasia, seeking to build on his legacy as a unifier of Atlasia.
As a unifier of Atlasians who has won respect across party and ideological lines, I ask for your vote. As Attorney General I dealt with crisis and helped protect our Constitution while trying to keep things stable and people satisfied. As a supporter of fairness in our political system I seek to continue that as President. Thank you very much.
In the meantime we should consider steps to allow families greater material security when possible and support law-and-order and opportunity for all. And I firmly believe that as President I ought to work to look towards the future and take pragmatic action to expand the pie for everyone.
Dave Bless Atlasia.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2024, 10:39:05 PM »

Strongly endorsed
Vice President Christian Man
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2024, 11:46:10 PM »
« Edited: February 11, 2024, 09:38:31 PM by Whip of Peace Christian Man »

Enthusiastically endorsed
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2024, 11:42:31 PM »
« Edited: February 13, 2024, 12:36:45 AM by Whip of Peace Christian Man »

Uniontown Pennsylvania:

I would like to thank PPT TimTurner for choosing me as his VP nominee. In a day and age where people are largely divided, Tim has proven himself to be a fighter for freedom and a pragmatic voice who I believe will be a great successor of President Spiral. Tim is a friend of labor (quite fitting that this speech is in Uniontown of all places), of social pragmatism, and unlike many in the government, is willing to attack both the far-left and far-right. I invite you to vote for TimTurner/Christian Man this upcoming weekend. Thank you and may God bless Atlasia.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2024, 11:46:09 PM »

Unionstown, Pennsylvania

I have turned to President Spiral and left it in his hands who I would have as running mate. Earlier today we had a resounding response. I have acted in accordance with the President's advice. Christian Man, his pick and my Senate colleague, has accepted the position.
With the long search having been concluded we shall continue on the road of continuing to build on Spiral's good work in building a fair, stronger, more unified Atlasia for all, for the sake of a great nation that awards honest labor, rule of law, and hard work. Dave Bless Atlasia.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2024, 07:57:49 AM »

We have won the Labor endorsement. Its only natural, considering we've ran as a ticket who will help reward hard work.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2024, 03:53:13 PM »
« Edited: February 15, 2024, 04:43:08 PM by President Pro Tem Punxsutawney Phil »

The Senate is likely to pass a bill banning religious discrimination  in government contracting.
I hereby pledge to extend that ban to areligiousity as my second act in office, via executive order. I also promise to lobby for banning that by statute, rendering religiosity or lack thereof a non-factor in government contracting.
Dave Bless Atlasia.
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2024, 09:10:21 PM »

Cleveland Ohio:

The election cycle is quickly among us. I wanted to thank you all for your support, campaigning, and contributions on behalf of the ticket. I wanted to take this final time to remind people to vote for the TimTurner/Christian Man ticket. We will continue the Spiral legacy of peace through power and sound pragmatism. Thank you and may God bless Atlasia.
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2024, 09:10:34 PM »

Endorsements:

Laki
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2024, 10:46:06 PM »

Offsite communications being used to contact voters is something unequivocally condemned by my campaign. When I announced, until today, it never even crossed my mind that such methods could even be utilized for getting out the vote. My campaign does not support such methods, my campaign has not used such methods, and I find it deeply disturbing such methods would be used in an Atlasian election.
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2024, 12:17:42 AM »

Dallas TX, TimTurner HQs:

The silent majority has spoken. If current projections are correct, it appears that TimTurner & I have won the presidency. Our administration pledges to be an administration for all Atlasians. I wanted to thank all of our supporters, campaign donors, volunteers, and staffers who have worked overtime to secure this close election. Thank you and may God bless Atlasia.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2024, 01:04:25 AM »
« Edited: February 19, 2024, 01:41:27 AM by President Pro Tem Punxsutawney Phil »

Dear Atlasians,
I am humbled by the opportunity you, the people, have given me. From the start I was mindful of the need for unity and as someone running as a Spiral continuity candidate I pledge to be a president for all Atlasians. I will continue to consult him on matters of state as circumstances demand and he is prepared to give. I doubt Spiral is a standard I can reach but irregardless it is worth trying. I will try to unify the people under firm and reasoned leadership. Dave bless you all.

Much thanks to all those who voted for me in putting their trust in me. I promise to do the utmost for the people of Atlasia. I seek to reward honest work and defend the pie we all share. I thank my opponents who enlivened this race and gave, uh, serious, competition in what was a fierce race, for better or worse. Thank you for your hard work. I thank my running mate ChristianMan for making this possible, he will be a great partner in government. I thank people who ran for the Senate who took to our national-level legislative elections and took part in the democratic process. I was one such candidate, but also, younger talent truly asserted itself here. That ought to be recognized.

And let it be known that with luck we will emerge in a better spot four months from now.
Ashiita wa ashiita mo kaze ga fuku. (明日は明日の風が吹く) Japanese phrase meaning, the winds of tomorrow will blow tomorrow. Tomorrow is a new day. Let's continue the good work of Spiral, our esteemed President, and focus on what is good for the people.
Dave Bless you all and good night.
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2024, 01:18:42 AM »

Congratulations! You'll be a worthy successor to President Spiral.
thumb21
YaBB God
Cyprus

Political Matrix
E: -4.42, S: 1.82

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2024, 08:14:42 PM »

Congratulations, Tim.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2024, 08:18:30 PM »

Thanks.
I wish you the best likewise.
cherry mandarin
HL23

P
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2024, 06:50:26 PM »

Dear Atlasians,
I am humbled by the opportunity you, the people, have given me. From the start I was mindful of the need for unity and as someone running as a Spiral continuity candidate I pledge to be a president for all Atlasians. I will continue to consult him on matters of state as circumstances demand and he is prepared to give. I doubt Spiral is a standard I can reach but irregardless it is worth trying. I will try to unify the people under firm and reasoned leadership. Dave bless you all.

Much thanks to all those who voted for me in putting their trust in me. I promise to do the utmost for the people of Atlasia. I seek to reward honest work and defend the pie we all share. I thank my opponents who enlivened this race and gave, uh, serious, competition in what was a fierce race, for better or worse. Thank you for your hard work. I thank my running mate ChristianMan for making this possible, he will be a great partner in government. I thank people who ran for the Senate who took to our national-level legislative elections and took part in the democratic process. I was one such candidate, but also, younger talent truly asserted itself here. That ought to be recognized.

And let it be known that with luck we will emerge in a better spot four months from now.
Ashiita wa ashiita mo kaze ga fuku. (明日は明日の風が吹く) Japanese phrase meaning, the winds of tomorrow will blow tomorrow. Tomorrow is a new day. Let's continue the good work of Spiral, our esteemed President, and focus on what is good for the people.
Dave Bless you all and good night.

Well done on your re-election to the Senate and General Council, respectively!

I also wanted to thank you both for having vocally backed my Senate campaign. Your endorsements really meant a lot to me!

Most importantly, congratulations on your impressive victory last week! Both of you ran energetic and dogged campaigns with an uplifting and unifying message.

I am proud to have been one of your ticket’s earlier supporters, and I have no doubt that Atlasians made the right choice by entrusting you with our country’s future. I very much look forward to working together with your administration in whatever capacity you may need.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies