Ferguson97 vs Donald Trump
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:33:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Ferguson97 vs Donald Trump
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: well?
Ferguson97 (D)

Ferguson97 (R)

Ferguson97 (I/O)

Donald Trump (D)

Donald Trump (R)

Donald Trump (I/O)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 50

Author Topic: Ferguson97 vs Donald Trump  (Read 927 times)
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 06, 2024, 07:16:50 PM »

Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2024, 07:21:01 PM »

The one who isn't a convicted rapist.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2024, 07:23:45 PM »

My vote goes to Trump most heavily because if Ferguson was the face of the modern Dem party then it'd be the biggest gift to MAGA imaginable.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2024, 07:34:55 PM »

This would be a truly awful matchup for our country but I’d vote for the person who is the lesser fascist and that person is Donald Trump
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2024, 07:46:47 PM »

Vote For The Red Avatar™. It's Important.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2024, 07:58:56 PM »

Fergie specifically for being so "fascist".
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2024, 06:51:19 PM »

This is not a question to me.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2024, 12:46:49 AM »

My vote goes to Trump most heavily because if Ferguson was the face of the modern Dem party then it'd be the biggest gift to MAGA imaginable.

This would be a truly awful matchup for our country but I’d vote for the person who is the lesser fascist and that person is Donald Trump

WTF? Did I miss something? Huh
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2024, 12:50:11 AM »

WTF? Did I miss something? Huh

He thinks any governor who backed Abbott on the border dispute should be arrested for treason. This isnt the first time he has said stuff like this too.

He is an extremely authoritarian progressive and our democracy would be in danger if he ever became president and I am not joking about that.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2024, 01:01:47 AM »

He thinks any governor who backed Abbott on the border dispute should be arrested for treason. This isnt the first time he has said stuff like this too.

I don't think I would go that far, but his sentiment there isn't unreasonable. Abbott should certainly face some sort of consequences for his blatant defiance of the Supreme Court.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2024, 01:11:21 AM »
« Edited: February 08, 2024, 01:14:39 AM by OSR stands with Israel »

I don't think I would go that far, but his sentiment there isn't unreasonable. Abbott should certainly face some sort of consequences for his blatant defiance of the Supreme Court.

He did not though, the Supreme Court just said the Federal Government could move in if he wanted too. Biden decided not to do it though. Anyway he didnt say just Abbott should have been arrested but Sununu too

TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2024, 11:06:41 PM »

He did not though, the Supreme Court just said the Federal Government could move in if he wanted too. Biden decided not to do it though. Anyway he didnt say just Abbott should have been arrested but Sununu too

Look, people, like it or not, the Democratic Party having as its face a man who advocated for jailing multiple opposition governors without showing contemporary contrition is unlikely to play well.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2024, 01:00:43 AM »

Guy who is an a**hole on a political forum vs a narcissistic sociopath who cares only for himself and is happy to pander to the kind of people who would rather have had teenage me become a corpse than transition. Tough choice.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2024, 04:04:44 AM »

Ferguson isn't just an asshole. He openly wants to arrest his political enemies and has advocated for doing so multiple times so he pretty much has shown that he really does not care about democracy at all either. He has shown how extremely authoritarian he is on so many occasions so really if this was the election there would be no pro democracy candidate.

So in that case yeah it would come down to whose policy agenda is better and that answer is obvious imo.

Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2024, 04:25:31 PM »

So in that case yeah it would come down to whose policy agenda is better and that answer is obvious imo.

I agree, but for opposite reasons. Tongue
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2024, 05:37:10 PM »

Ferguson isn't just an asshole. He openly wants to arrest his political enemies and has advocated for doing so multiple times

Please don't lie about me. I never said I wanted to arrest my political enemies. I said I wanted to arrest people who commit treason. Big difference.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2024, 05:39:00 PM »

Ferguson isn't just an asshole. He openly wants to arrest his political enemies and has advocated for doing so multiple times

Please don't lie about me. I never said I wanted to arrest my political enemies. I said I wanted to arrest people who commit treason. Big difference.

This is exactly the justification authoritarians use . Just admit that you are an authoritarian progressive and you absolutely do care more about progressivism than you do about democracy
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2024, 05:42:18 PM »

Which GOP governors in your view have done treason and why do you classify such acts as such?
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2024, 05:42:55 PM »

This is exactly the justification authoritarians use . Just admit that you are an authoritarian progressive and you absolutely do care more about progressivism than you do about democracy

So are you against ever arresting people for Treason? Do you consider Abraham Lincoln to be an authoritarian that didn't care about democracy?
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2024, 05:49:18 PM »

So are you against ever arresting people for Treason? Do you consider Abraham Lincoln to be an authoritarian that didn't care about democracy?

Saying Chris Sununu and Glenn Youngkin committed treason is extremely authoritarian and yes proves you have contempt about democracy. Even saying that about Abbott is extremely authoritarian and completely and utterly misuses treason.

Nothing is more dangerous in a democracy than someone who misuses charges of treason and Ferguson clearly has shown he’d misuse it . Ferguson also wanted DeSantis arrested for busing migrants which again shows you how he’d completely abuse the power of law enforcement against his political enemies
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2024, 07:02:13 PM »

I've been a critic of Ferguson on several different grounds, but this is no contest.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2024, 11:15:47 PM »

Which GOP governors in your view have done treason and why do you classify such acts as such?

All of them except Phil Scott.

They openly defied the Biden administration and the Supreme Court on an issue of immigration, and threatened to send their national guards to prevent the federal border patrol from doing their job.

If a Governor using (or threatening to use) the national guard to impede federal authorities from enforcing border policy does not qualify as treason, then what does?
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2024, 11:23:32 PM »

Never change beep boop. Not that you could.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2024, 11:29:05 PM »

Yes, you care so much about democracy beep boop that you would- checks notes - vote for Donald trump. GTFO
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2024, 11:38:27 PM »

Yes, you care so much about democracy beep boop that you would- checks notes - vote for Donald trump. GTFO

Yes cause he would be less dangerous than Ferguson.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies