His Majesty’s Royal Office
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:30:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  His Majesty’s Royal Office
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: His Majesty’s Royal Office  (Read 290 times)
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 23, 2024, 10:15:11 PM »

Pragmatic Sanction 24-1

Pursuant to those powers and duties entrusted to me under Title II of the Urban Management Act of 2023, I hereby make the following declarations:

1. In my determination, the government of the City of Atlanta is being poorly managed and administered in a way that is harmful to the public health, safety, and welfare of the people therein.

2. Accordingly, effective immediately for the next ninety (90) days, I intend to directly administer the government of the City of Atlanta.

3. The Mayor and City Council of Atlanta are hereby dismissed from office for the duration of this order.

4. The heads of all City Departments shall report directly to me.

5. The Police Department and all other City Departments shall faithfully enforce ALL Regional laws.

It is so decreed.

—TheSaint250, Prince of the South

Pragmatic Sanction 24-2

Pursuant to those powers and duties entrusted to me under Section 3 of the Scrooge McDuck Act of 2023, I hereby make the following declarations:

1. In my determination, there is an important need for increased funding for Regional law enforcement operations to address the failure of certain localities to enforce Southern law.

2. Accordingly, effective immediately, I hereby decree that all surplus funds held by or on behalf of the government of the City of Atlanta and the government of Fulton County, Georgia are hereby impounded and all such funds must be surrendered to the Regional government within 24 hours of this decree.

3. All such funds shall be used to pay for Regional law enforcement operations to enforce Southern law.

It is so decreed.

Pragmatic Sanction 24-3

Pursuant to those powers and duties entrusted to me under Section 3 of the Public Safety is Important Act of 2023, I hereby make the following declarations:

1. In my determination, the failure of certain localities to enforce Southern law has resulted in disorder and harm to the public health, safety, and morals of citizens of the South.

2. Accordingly, effective immediately, I hereby declare that an emergency exists in Fulton County, Georgia.

3. I decree that effective immediately all government buildings and other property owned by the City of Atlanta, Georgia and by Fulton County, Georgia are hereby temporarily conscripted for use by the Region in order to assist in emergency efforts and or other duties as I deem necessary.

4. During the duration of this emergency, the 10th floor of the Fulton County Government Center shall be restricted to and used exclusively by Regional law enforcement and other first responders deployed to abate the emergency.

It is so decreed.

Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies