Donald Trump, do you love him or hate him?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 10, 2024, 02:48:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Donald Trump, do you love him or hate him?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: 60 day poll
I love him

I hate him

I feel neutral

Idk

Other answer

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 92

Author Topic: Donald Trump, do you love him or hate him?  (Read 1134 times)
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 19, 2024, 04:45:08 AM »

Love & hate may be too strong, but vote for which of the two come closer to your feeling.

If "hate" is too strong a word pick an option from 3-5
This user has not been convicted of 34 felonies
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2024, 07:28:47 AM »

I feel bad for people who have been conned by him.
ralstonfan65
Rookie
United States
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2024, 07:53:27 AM »

I don't hate him per se, but I wished he would just go away. The fact that 40% of the voting public is in thrall to this complete moron is depressing but not surprising.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2024, 08:04:38 AM »
« Edited: January 19, 2024, 08:10:12 AM by PHARAOH BAKARI SELLERS »

We saw the true R party come out on Fox Local Fox not right wing political show that Haley said the country isn't racist, Trump believes that but he didn't say it out loud, the R party is in denial even R forum members like Redban that Trump has been INDICTED and they think he has been exhonerated because he isn't in jail, he is out on bond

Even if Haley gets NH she is being crushed in CA so it will do her no good she is losing 62/10 in Delegate rich CA, Redban likes her but she said the country isn't racist, Jefferson had the most slaves and there are some Ds that likes him because he was against Alien Sedation Acts he was a Dixiecrat not a Republican but still has the states s Right Southern Strategy

It's called the Southern Strategy for a reason something Reagan found out
David Hume
davidhume
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: 1.22

P P
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2024, 09:32:25 AM »

I hate him because he ruined the party of law and order.
jojoju1998
1970vu
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2024, 09:34:26 AM »

Donald Trump is a globalist capitalist ( iroincally ). He doesn't care about American manufacturing. American jobs. He could care less about working class Americans.

And so he's a hypocrite.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2024, 10:10:36 AM »

I feel bad for people who have been conned by him.

Tbh, I don't. If you blindly follow a cult leader instead of engage in critical thinking, it's kind of pathetic. I just feel terribily bad for people that under circumstances have to suffer from the foolish decisions the first group makes.
Senator Incitatus
AMB1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.06, S: 5.74

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2024, 10:32:57 AM »

I love him instrumentally. He represents a difficult step in the right direction for the American people.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2024, 11:54:05 AM »

I have "hated" him since I first found out he existed in the early 80s because why would anyone like a rich douche from NYC with no redeeming qualities?
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2024, 12:00:37 PM »

I don't like wannabe dictators.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2024, 12:19:07 PM »

I despise this utterly pathetic, obnoxious, selfish and depraved wanna-be dictator.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2024, 01:23:32 PM »

I tend to Hate American politicians who hate this great country of ours and Donald Trump 100% fits that bill.
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2024, 01:30:54 PM »

I tend to Hate American politicians who hate this great country of ours and Donald Trump 100% fits that bill.

Who do you think you’ll end up voting for this November (assuming that it’s a Biden vs. Trump rematch)? I’m pretty sure you’re not voting for Biden.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2024, 01:33:30 PM »

Despise him. Hate implies a level of emotional investment I just refuse to muster.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2024, 01:42:15 PM »

Who do you think you’ll end up voting for this November (assuming that it’s a Biden vs. Trump rematch)? I’m pretty sure you’re not voting for Biden.

Well the reason for that is because I live in Oregon so I have the ability to vote Third Party/Write-In. If I lived in a swing state, I would hold my nose and vote for Biden.

DK_Mo82
Rookie
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2024, 01:56:56 PM »

I dis like him less than I dislike previous generation of republicans, like Bush, Mitt Romney Paul Ryan, guys who you know who take hammer to social programs the minute they take office, are my least favorite. Even Republican Voters hate these type republicans, that is how Trump got nominated in 16 in the first place
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2024, 03:45:36 PM »

Hate him, hate his supporters, and hate the people who make apologies for them.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2024, 04:31:44 PM »

I hate him

I dis like him less than I dislike previous generation of republicans, like Bush, Mitt Romney Paul Ryan, guys who you know who take hammer to social programs the minute they take office, are my least favorite. Even Republican Voters hate these type republicans, that is how Trump got nominated in 16 in the first place

Sentiment like this is dumb and these types of attitudes in the media and Internet are part of the reason he will probably be nominated again in the first place.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2024, 08:30:59 PM »

I loathe him.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2024, 09:05:47 PM »

yes.
TML
Junior Chimp

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2024, 09:19:59 PM »

I used to like him when his name was primarily associated with the real estate industry, but once he entered politics, my view of him became negative almost immediately.
wnwnwn
Peru

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2024, 10:12:20 PM »
« Edited: January 19, 2024, 10:17:28 PM by wnwnwn »

Trump seems like someone who acts as being more conservative than he actually is. He was a sort of showman before, and he still is one. Obviously, republicans aling more with his business interest and the american social conservative crowd is less demanding than the social liberal one.
I feel like he planned running his 'nationalist republican' campaing since the 2000s. The election after two terms of Obama and with TPP in context was ideal for him. Paleoconservatism have failed with an insider hardline fiscal conservative like Buchanan, but Trump was an outsider and he knew to put hinself in the moderate side on some issues where democrats were favored over Tea Party types.
As other businessman, he is accostumed to somber practices, but he crossed the line on 2020.
His foreing policy record seems average on paper, but I feel that he was lucky. Also, Biden has had to carry the consequences of his decisions to the average public (especially on Afghsnistan), something that he should make people know on the campaing.
Maybe my problem with him is that he seems like a bad influence to young white american males. Maybe if he was a fit intelectual nationalist I would like him more. Also, he is partially responsable of the migrant crisis in South America in the last years, altorught it would have probably been the same with Hillary.
oldtimer
Greece

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2024, 02:45:06 AM »

Apparently I'm not the first to think Trump reminds me of Nick Nolte in his better days :

CumbrianLefty
CumbrianLeftie
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2024, 10:48:36 AM »
« Edited: January 20, 2024, 12:07:31 PM by CumbrianLefty »

He is symptom more than cause tbh. Still loathsome, it goes without saying.
Thank you for being a friend...
progressive85
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2024, 12:27:12 PM »

I was taught not to hate anyone.  I can say I am not a supporter at all of his political ambitions, and I would not vote for him.  To hate him (or really anybody) is to be consumed with something that's not healthy for yourself.

At the end of the day, he's just one man.  He's not God.  He's very powerful in our lifetimes, but eventually he as a person will no longer be here just like all of us.  He will be read about by future students of history.  So the ideas and the beliefs he has will continue on, but I suggest we try and focus on those because that's what we'll be left with.

There is a "Derangement" because for a lot of people, he's very disgusting and people recoil from him.  It may come as a surprise to his fans, but there's also a lot of people who think he's nothing but a pile of crap - but some people have an intense hatred of him, they did of Obama, they did of George W. Bush... it comes with politics I guess.

I always think there's got to be something good about someone, even if you don't like their personality or their political agenda.  For Donald Trump, that is probably that he's honest with how he really feels, he doesn't seem to have the filter that politicians teach themselves to have and because of that he's able to just speak his mind and not suffer any consequence for it.  I guess that's if not good at least unique.  Too many politicians have a script that they read from and they come off as robots.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies