Rate Maine's 2nd CD
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:54:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Rate Maine's 2nd CD
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Your rating?
Safe R

Likely R

Lean R

Tilt R

Tilt D

Lean D

Likely D

Safe D

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 46

Author Topic: Rate Maine's 2nd CD  (Read 1236 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2024, 05:52:31 PM »

In relation to the poll bellow. Golden's likely opponent seems to be state rep. and race car driver Austin Theriault. Will the Trump coattails, flip-flop on guns, and seemingly decent opponent finally end his stint in Congress?

This poll has been conducted without Angus King whom is on the ballot and it's an old poll
Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2024, 08:08:10 PM »

Unfortunately, Golden's response to the Lewiston mass shooting will likely put him in more danger than ever before. Add in a sexy NASCAR driver and he's in big trouble. But I wouldn't write him off yet.

I think the opposite actually, because the tragedy hit home for a lot of people gun control is actually more popular than it used to be in the district.
The gun control stuff hurts him, but it looks like those comments were just a one off so one will care about them in November. If Golden made it a signature issue of his campaign then he would lose, but he's smart enough to avoid doing that. Anyway, I think this is Lean D, Golden is favored but its still worth watching depending on who the GOP nominates and Trump's margin in the district.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2024, 12:41:41 AM »

As I said we won't know until they polls the King race but ME 2 is the most likely to go D the next state to flip from Trump to Biden as well as NC
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies