Do you think JFK ever slept with Marilyn Monroe
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:36:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Do you think JFK ever slept with Marilyn Monroe
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Did this encounter happen???
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 46

Author Topic: Do you think JFK ever slept with Marilyn Monroe  (Read 530 times)
Samof94
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 21, 2023, 09:56:38 PM »

It is widely rumored this happened. Do you think it actually happened??? The date would have been March 24th, 1962.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2023, 12:43:19 AM »

Yes, the conspiracy theory about Mafia killing jFK is true Jack Ruby whom was a Union official and Hoffa were part of the Mafia Ruby was a Carpenter and so was Oswald of course the Mafia killed JFK, Monroe and RFK and they were part of CIA COVERUP. BUT, RFK isn't gonna become Prez so the secret is gonna remain
Rand
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2023, 01:34:20 AM »

Yes, then he had her killed.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2023, 04:51:53 AM »

I don't think there is anyone that even questions it is there?  They were never super close or "in love" like he was with some of his girls or she was with some of her suitors, but by all accounts they saw each other from time to time and snuck away for sexy time on more than one occasion.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2023, 09:08:51 AM »

interesting story in the news right now concerning the home she died in

Vanity Fair
Modest by today’s standards, the 2,900-square-foot Brentwood home that iconic star Marilyn Monroe bought in the early 1960s is notable for several reasons: It’s the only property the actress independently owned. It’s the place where she was found dead of a sleeping pill overdose at age 36. And it’s a building that a shadowy and nameless owner almost destroyed until the Los Angeles City Council stepped in to stop it.

News that the owner of 12305 Fifth Helena Drive wanted to destroy the home spread quickly this week after the New York Post reported that it was in “the initial stages of the demolition process.” The four-bedroom, three-bath Spanish Colonial hacienda, which Monroe bought for $75,000 as her third marriage, with playwright Arthur Miller, came to its end, had been evaluated for landmark status in 2013, but that process stalled, despite it being—as movie producer and neighbor Rodney Liber put it to the LA Times—“one of the most famous houses in the world.”

That famous house was sold in 2017 to an LLC called Glory of the Snow for $7.25 million; in July, it was sold to the similarly named Glory of the Snow Trust for $8.35 million, the LAT reports. However, the actual humans behind the company names are unclear.

The LLC was managed by Emerald Lake hedge fund manager Dan Lukas and his wife Anne Jarmain. The trust names a person called “Andrew Sahure” as its trustee, but that's a moniker which boasts no Google or public records results beyond this matter. (Gardners will note, however, that “glory of the snow” is the common name for chionodoxa luciliae, a spring-blooming perennial known for its purple flowers. Do with that what you may.)

It’s unclear if anyone currently lives in the house, or why its owners want to destroy it, but as news spread of the plan, neighbors and preservationists sprang into action. A spokesperson for LA Councilwoman Traci Park says that their office received “hundreds of calls” asking her to step in, Reuters reports. And step in she did, introducing a council motion Friday asking the city’s Cultural Heritage Commission (CHC) to consider the home for inclusion in LA’s list of historic cultural monuments. The motion was approved unanimously, giving the CHC 75 days to evaluate and approve the house as a landmark.

In response, LA’s Board of Building and Safety Commissioners paused any potential work at the site, saying in a letter to the owners that the preliminary approval for demolition was “issued in error.”

“Under the Cultural Heritage Ordinance, this action immediately triggers a temporary stay on all building permits while the matter is under consideration by the Cultural Heritage Commission and City Council,“ KTLA reports the letter as reading. “Also, the property, regardless of whether a permit exists or does not exist, shall not be demolished, substantially altered or removed.”
Blow by blow, the passion dies
LeonelBrizola
YaBB God
Brazil

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2023, 12:29:24 PM »

No, and it's irrelevant to his historical legacy just like Pedro I's affairs.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2023, 02:34:58 PM »

I honestly have no idea. I'd say 50/50.

More interesting would be the question of Bobby and Jacky. At least they spent a great deal of time together after Dallas.
Del Tachi
Republican95
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: 1.46

P P P

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2023, 10:45:18 PM »

I honestly have no idea. I'd say 50/50.

More interesting would be the question of Bobby and Jacky. At least they spent a great deal of time together after Dallas.

Sleeping with your brother’s widow is just a normal Irish Catholic family thing (see: Hunter Biden LOL)
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2023, 04:01:29 PM »

.. but who killed him? He didn't deserve to be murdered.
nicholas.slaydon
Ukraine

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2023, 05:41:04 PM »

Who cares?
Rand
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2023, 05:54:27 PM »

.. but who killed him? He didn't deserve to be murdered.

Ask Rafael Cruz.
Oswald Acted Alone, You Kook
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2023, 06:04:49 PM »

Yes, but it was before he was president. Possibly during the campaign.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2023, 08:56:23 PM »

Two shy, intelligent, tabloid-ey attractive people often put down and underestimated by society that happen to meet?  I really can't discount the possibility when looked at like that.
AtorBoltox

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2023, 10:29:54 PM »

Two shy, intelligent, tabloid-ey attractive people often put down and underestimated by society that happen to meet?  I really can't discount the possibility when looked at like that.
Huh? You are still talking about Massachusetts royalty JFK?
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2023, 12:21:54 AM »

the Irish Catholic with a goofy Boston accent?  Yes, a lot of society openly mocked him, he was easily mocked.  He is still mocked.

Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2023, 12:37:52 AM »

the Irish Catholic with a goofy Boston accent?  Yes, a lot of society openly mocked him, he was easily mocked.  He is still mocked.

Also he's  not Old Money nor "self-made".
AtorBoltox

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2023, 12:51:14 AM »

Seriously? A comic impression on the Simpsons is your evidence? Is Homer an example of how hard working nuclear power plant employees are spat upon by society?

dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2023, 01:07:52 AM »

Seriously? A comic impression on the Simpsons is your evidence? Is Homer an example of how hard working nuclear power plant employees are spat upon by society?
it was an example, it was not the end all be all of proof.  You can believe that no one makes fun of "Massachusetts royalty" if you want, I don't care.
AtorBoltox

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2023, 01:14:35 AM »

it was an example, it was not the end all be all of proof.  You can believe that no one makes fun of "Massachusetts royalty" if you want, I don't care.
Well that's not what I said, but I don't think being gently made fun of occasionally is the same as being 'put down' by society. By this standard literally ever President of the United States in the tv era is a victim of society
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2023, 01:49:36 AM »

Well that's not what I said, but I don't think being gently made fun of occasionally is the same as being 'put down' by society. By this standard literally ever President of the United States in the tv era is a victim of society
and Mr Smith didn't say "he was a victim of society" either.  JFK was often made fun, so are a lot of other famous people.  But yeah, every POTUS in the modern era has "often been put down by society", so has Kim Kardashian, Justin Bieber and John McEnroe.  Famous people with obvious things about them that can easily be made fun, will be made fun of.  JFK was phony posh and had a ridiculous accent.
Red Velvet
Brazil

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2023, 08:36:57 AM »

Yes but the level of the affair is extremely overestimated by the media. They likely had one sexual encounter and that was it. The media will make it sound like it was this ongoing thing or even that she was in love when it’s all BS created to make the story more interesting.

Who Marilyn was deep into it late in her life was with Bobby Kennedy. And that was what I believe that probably got her killed yeah. But the president brother doesn’t get as much attention in the public imaginary, which is why most of the story is shifted to JFK as if he was some important figure in Marilyn’s life when he definitely wasn’t. Bobby Kennedy was though.
An American Tail: Fubart Goes West
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2023, 04:49:56 PM »

I’d be more surprised if it didn’t happen.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies