Missed this last week but –
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:47:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Missed this last week but –
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Missed this last week but –  (Read 993 times)
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 17, 2023, 12:56:12 PM »

North Carolina Yankee
Regional Protection Party
North Carolina

He made it to 15 years.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2023, 01:23:29 PM »

And we're all sincerely hoping for 16. It will be a good day for the nation when he returns.
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2023, 01:57:09 PM »

I have serious doubts that he's not either terminally hospitalized, imprisoned, or dead. But I would love to be proven wrong.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2023, 03:43:32 PM »

Atlasia is never more important than real life obligations and personal well-being, but he is the hero we need at this point. Unfortunately I also have doubts that he will ever return, but I pray that I am wrong.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2023, 07:51:30 PM »

I hope he is okay. That's all I hope for.
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2023, 07:55:23 PM »
« Edited: December 17, 2023, 08:15:17 PM by Lumine »

I am personally grateful for Yankee's service. I just wish he could have left a proper farewell message, or at least handed in his resignation as moderator so Virginia wasn't left scrambling. His lack of doing so is probably an indicator that whatever happened was sudden and permanent.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2023, 08:03:52 PM »

Assuming Yankee never votes again, when does he fall off the rolls?
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2023, 08:13:38 PM »

Assuming Yankee never votes again, when does he fall off the rolls?

Thumb hasn't updated yet, but he just fell off.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2023, 08:18:53 PM »

We all have strong feelings about the game and/or the amount of time people invest in it, but there's no need to resort to insults. I leave that little warning for further comments in that line.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2023, 11:32:32 PM »

I just wanted to provide an update that I have finally heard back from Yankee tonight, and that he is alive and not incapacitated.  However, he has been dealing with several issues, both personal and medical. I don't want to overshare everything that has been discussed, but he says that most of it has already been posted about on the forum and on discord prior to him leaving, and he was fine with me mentioning that. I dont know if or when he will be returning to the forum or to Atlasia, as I didn't want to push too much on that based on our conversation tonight.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2023, 12:28:14 AM »

I just wanted to provide an update that I have finally heard back from Yankee tonight, and that he is alive and not incapacitated.  However, he has been dealing with several issues, both personal and medical. I don't want to overshare everything that has been discussed, but he says that most of it has already been posted about on the forum and on discord prior to him leaving, and he was fine with me mentioning that. I dont know if or when he will be returning to the forum or to Atlasia, as I didn't want to push too much on that based on our conversation tonight.
That's a relief.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2023, 01:35:00 AM »

Glad to hear he's getting by. He and I go back an extremely long way in Atlasia. I hope to see him return to the game someday.
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2023, 01:38:17 AM »

Tell him that we've all been worried and missing him. I'm so glad to hear he's alright even if he's dealing with those issues.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2023, 03:29:47 AM »

Praise the Lord. Thank you for updating us.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2023, 06:02:04 AM »

Thank god. This is a relief and I hope he recovers from these problems soon; that is more important than the forum/Atlasia.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2023, 07:01:19 AM »

Finally liking a fhtagn post. Thank you for sharing this and while you don't need to bother him I send my best wishes for him to overcome the challenges he faces. He really is a legend.
Vice President Christian Man
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2023, 11:08:44 PM »

Fantastic news. Yankee is one of the most intelligent and insightful members on this forum and I hope that 2024 will treat him better.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2023, 11:25:57 PM »

I just wanted to provide an update that I have finally heard back from Yankee tonight, and that he is alive and not incapacitated.  However, he has been dealing with several issues, both personal and medical. I don't want to overshare everything that has been discussed, but he says that most of it has already been posted about on the forum and on discord prior to him leaving, and he was fine with me mentioning that. I dont know if or when he will be returning to the forum or to Atlasia, as I didn't want to push too much on that based on our conversation tonight.

Thank you for checking out. I appreciate it.

I wish him the best i can wish for in life.
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2023, 02:18:02 AM »

Do you know, this is almost literally the best news I've had all month. Tongue

If this is anything to do with what he mentioned to me on Discord a few nights before disappearing then it doesn't surprise me that he's been gone so long, and as said at the time I wish him as positive of an outcome in everything as he needs. Thank God he's alive and active. Thank you for the update, fhtagn.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies