What the Peace Party and the Federalist Party support:
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:14:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  What the Peace Party and the Federalist Party support:
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What the Peace Party and the Federalist Party support:  (Read 821 times)
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 10, 2023, 11:07:59 PM »
« edited: December 17, 2023, 08:17:26 PM by Lumine »

S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2023, 11:10:22 PM »

There have been a lot of stupid takes on The Conflict, but the idea that Israel is the one committing genocide when Hamas has said its goal is the elimination of Israel may honestly take the cake. Saying "anti-Semitism" is a meaningless term should honestly be ban worthy, the forum should not be welcoming bigots like LT.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2023, 12:10:14 AM »

Deeply Disturbing!
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2023, 07:28:54 AM »

Lmao LT is still in his teenage edgelord phase after all these years.
Deep Dixieland Senator, Muad'dib (OSR MSR)
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2023, 07:57:32 AM »

Lmao LT is still in his teenage edgelord phase after all these years.

Maybe this suggests something about his IRL age.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2023, 08:18:07 PM »

I can't see any harrassment. I'm not even aware of which users are "jewish". There isn't an indicator (and there also doesn't need to be one). It's just stating opinion and disagreeing with another.

As i've said, my opinion is that of peace & diplomacy, and right now Israel is most at blame for refusing to allow a humanitarian ceasefire, and committing/advocating/expressing desires of genocide of the Palestinian people under the anti-terrorist banner.

And the fact that some leftists are falling for it is deeply disturbing and disgusting.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2023, 08:43:48 PM »

I can't see any harrassment. I'm not even aware of which users are "jewish". There isn't an indicator (and there also doesn't need to be one). It's just stating opinion and disagreeing with another.

As i've said, my opinion is that of peace & diplomacy, and right now Israel is most at blame for refusing to allow a humanitarian ceasefire, and committing/advocating/expressing desires of genocide of the Palestinian people under the anti-terrorist banner.

And the fact that some leftists are falling for it is deeply disturbing and disgusting.

Cosmic Santos is Sunrise, who was harassed by LT for simply joining the server just because he's Jewish.

And that fact that you are brushing off a statement like "Anti-semite is a meaningless term" as if it's nothing concerning only proves you're just as disgusting of a human being.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2023, 08:51:45 PM »

Cosmic Santos is Sunrise, who was harassed by LT for simply joining the server just because he's Jewish.

And that fact that you are brushing off a statement like "Anti-semite is a meaningless term" as if it's nothing concerning only proves you're just as disgusting of a human being.

I think the point was that anti-semite is often a non-argument used against everyone who voices some criticism towards Israel practices. Israel isn't even the same as jewish, and i make the distinction between it. There are even some Israeli citizens who don't even agree with what is ongoing right now. And there's definitely more diversity among Jewish people and diaspora worldwide than people give them credit for. My preferred candidate in 2016 in the US election was Jewish.

My criticism is solely directed to the state of Israel and what they are currently causing and what they are currently responsible off. And that has always been the case.

And if people disagree, that's fine. We agree to disagree. It's just that some people seem to target me for that often on the forum, not on these boards and i'd like it to keep it that way, since it's a divisive issue and i don't want to deal with it in Atlasia and ignore it for the most part here, because it's by now perhaps the only board that isn't toxic nowadays on the forum (and ironically, it used to be the other way around... how things have changed).

Do not interpret that as a denial that some people who criticize clearly do so for anti-semite motives, because that also happens and i've seen it, and i acknowledge it and I strongly condemn it. But that's not why i've been critical on Israel.

I don't see enough of the context in your screenshots to judge, but I don't believe LT is an anti-semite and i think no one here truly (genuinely) believes that. The only people saying so were people who hated him in the first place already and aren't opposed to some additional fuel to a fire.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2023, 08:57:02 PM »

I think the point was that anti-semite is often a non-argument used against everyone who voices some criticism towards Israel practices. Israel isn't even the same as jewish, and i make the distinction between it. There are even some Israeli citizens who don't even agree with what is ongoing right now. And there's definitely more diversity among Jewish people and diaspora worldwide than people give them credit for. My preferred candidate in 2016 in the US election was Jewish.

My criticism is solely directed to the state of Israel and what they are currently causing and what they are currently responsible off. And that has always been the case.

And if people disagree, that's fine. We agree to disagree. It's just that some people seem to target me for that often on the forum, not on these boards and i'd like it to keep it that way, since it's a divisive issue and i don't want to deal with it in Atlasia and ignore it for the most part here, because it's by now perhaps the only board that isn't toxic nowadays on the forum (and ironically, it used to be the other way around... how things have changed).

He was accused of being anti-semitic because he was attacking a Jewish poster simply because he was Jewish. Sunrise at no point discussed the conflict with him, nor did he even post anything about the conflict after joining the server. LT chose to harass him because he simply hates Jews. And you're here trying to defend it for no valid reason.

Perhaps you should grow a backbone and a brain for once in your life. But considering you've already defended Hamas on this forum, it doesn't seem like you're interested in doing that.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2023, 08:58:29 PM »

but I don't believe LT is an anti-semite and i think no one here truly (genuinely) believes that.
Ignorance truly is bliss for you, isn't it?
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2023, 09:04:10 PM »

LT , when Sunrise rejoined Lokcord , you welcomed him with the phrase “From River to the Sea”.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2023, 09:57:59 PM »

There have been a lot of stupid takes on The Conflict, but the idea that Israel is the one committing genocide
I can find probably 100 far more stupid takes on the conflict just from a quick search of Twitter
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2023, 11:49:22 PM »

There have been a lot of stupid takes on The Conflict, but the idea that Israel is the one committing genocide
I can find probably 100 far more stupid takes on the conflict just from a quick search of Twitter

Good point, at least no one in this thread has yet said Biden is committing genocide. But the combination of Hamas apologism, open anti-Semitism, wanting to wipe Israel off the map all probably reach the top 5 percent of absurd takes possible.
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2023, 05:28:04 PM »

I guess this is proof of why Labor should have remained the dominant left wing party Tongue
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2023, 09:31:47 AM »
« Edited: December 14, 2023, 09:35:39 AM by Liberalism is the blah blah blah ideology »

I guess this is proof of why Labor should have remained the dominant left wing party Tongue

1. LT isn't part of peace

2. Congrats on agreeing / being allied with SNP here.

3. I think most lefties are with me on this one (maybe not to the same extent), but they're not Israel shills, and advocate diplomacy and a humanitarian outcome to the conflict and an end to the war.

The name of the party is Peace. I'm not going to advocate imperialism or anything like that at all. You do you, but i'll be me, and we do a fine job.

We've been cooperating quite well in the last few elections, don't ruin that, unless division on the left is what you want which opens the door for SNP dominance in Atlasia.

And yes i'd rather be aligned with the Federalists than with the SNP (even if this isn't one unified belief/take in both of our parties, and obviously framing from OP.)
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies