Spark for Pacific Sub-regional Senate
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:40:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Spark for Pacific Sub-regional Senate
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Spark for Pacific Sub-regional Senate  (Read 219 times)
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 08, 2023, 08:16:27 AM »
« edited: December 08, 2023, 08:28:16 AM by MP Spark »

SPARK for Pacific Sub-regional Senate

I started this campaign because Fremonters and Atlasians deserve choices. A choice to make our region and country better. I have been a fighter since the beginning and I will continue to fight for our people in the Senate again. It is important that we continue the progress that has been made on the fronts of decency, activity, fairness, and freedom. I will continue to advocate for the downtrodden Fremonter. Voting for more of the same will keep things as they are. We need to revolutionize and think outside of the box to bring our nation on the right course.

My campaign platform is as follows:

1) Curb the impact of automation on our workers to strive toward a more fair and equitable economy for all Atlasians.

2) Develop common sense solutions to upgrade our energy grid to have over 1,000 new charging stations built and increase in electric vehicle subsidies across Atlasia by 2050.

3) Bolster activity by working with the GM moderation team in creating new federal committees

It is my hope that with your help we will innovate, strive for prosperity, and provide a foundation for all Atlasians to thrive in our nation.

Vote for fairness and freedom for the future we deserve. Vote Spark.

Thank you.
Vice President Christian Man
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2023, 12:17:34 AM »

It was a good race. I'm sorry you lost, but I hope that you will not retire from politics. We need more courageous voices in this game.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies