Christian Man for Governor-"Fighting for You"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:34:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Christian Man for Governor-"Fighting for You"
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Christian Man for Governor-"Fighting for You"  (Read 223 times)
Vice President Christian Man
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 07, 2023, 11:27:56 PM »
« edited: December 07, 2023, 11:31:45 PM by Smash Hamas »

December 7, 2023:

Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania:

Good evening people of Lincoln,
With less than an hour before the polls close, I wanted to let you know that there is an alternative Governor Sirius has been effective at her job, I will look to bring an alternative perspective to Lincoln and deliver needed relief to struggling and working families. Throughout my tenure as LGC and Northeast Senate, I have continuously crossed party lines to deliver for the people, as well as introduce and support common-sense legislation that has brought peace and stability to the region. While I am the underdog in this race, I hope that you will consider supporting me as I will continue to be fighting for the people. Thank you and may God bless Lincoln.
Vice President Christian Man
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2023, 12:13:45 AM »

Greetings people of Lincoln,
You have spoken and I have conceded to Governor Sirius. I wanted to thank her for being a civil opponent and thank those of you who supported me. While nothing has been made official yet, the preliminary results have shown that I have done well in my race for at-large senate. If that is the final result, I will look forward to continuing to represent not only you, but an increasing constituency. And I'd like to congratulate Senator Pyro, a well respected and hard working public servant who has taken my place as Senator for the Northeast region.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies