Andrew Cuomo leads Eric Adams 44% to 24% in poll of 2025 NYC Mayoral Primary
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:30:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Andrew Cuomo leads Eric Adams 44% to 24% in poll of 2025 NYC Mayoral Primary
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Andrew Cuomo leads Eric Adams 44% to 24% in poll of 2025 NYC Mayoral Primary  (Read 3292 times)
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2023, 09:42:46 PM »

A Cuomo/Adams primary would be the worst choice in a primary Im that I can remember

Bill Clinton vs Lyndon LaRouche in the 1996 Democratic primary was an absolutely terrible choice.

Pretending that Bill Clinton was even close to as bad as a literal cult leader is a new level of ridiculousness even for you.

Did Lyndon LaRouche ever rape anyone?

He was such a weirdo that I honestly wouldn't be surprised, but unlike Clinton, there's no proof.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2023, 10:03:58 PM »

Lyndon Larouche ordered the assassination of various people and worked as the leader of the American SA in beating up and harassing civil rights and trade union representatives both in the United States and abroad. They spent the rest of the 90s onward propagating fascism as well as trying to infiltrate US society on behalf of their new fascist patrons in Europe (mainly Bobos and fascists in suits residing in Moscow). He would indeed have been worse than Bill Clinton.

That he got a significant amount of support from recruiting Democratic middlemen instead of Republicans for the longest time, and with the fear of Kennedy nostalgia rearing its head, really does speak to how fascism in many regards was the fault of both sides.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2023, 02:22:40 PM »

A Cuomo/Adams primary would be the worst choice in a primary Im that I can remember

Bill Clinton vs Lyndon LaRouche in the 1996 Democratic primary was an absolutely terrible choice.

Yes, how incredibly a difficult a choice that would have been for any normal sane person. Roll Eyes
Flats the Flounder
Rookie
United States

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2024, 05:49:58 PM »

when I'm in an electing terrible mayors competition and my opponent is New York
JoeyJoeJoe
Rookie
Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.57

« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2024, 01:36:42 PM »

Not in NY anymore, but I'd vote for a barrel over nuclear waste over Cuomo, after the way he terrorized people in 2020/2021.
DK_Mo82
Rookie
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2024, 03:03:24 PM »

This poll shows weakness of Adams more than anything about Cuomo, if anybody can split the black vote, Adams is cooked in 25 primary; and vulnerable in 25 general if Republicans don't nominate a lunatic (which they prob will lol)
DK_Mo82
Rookie
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2024, 03:04:44 PM »

Scott Stringer is already running, Brad Lander and Jumaane Williams will def. run, Jessica Ramos might too, NYC voting RCV prob hurts Adams
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies