Trafalgar Poll: Trump with big lead, DeSantis and Haley trail far behind
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 10:17:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election
  2024 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Trafalgar Poll: Trump with big lead, DeSantis and Haley trail far behind
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trafalgar Poll: Trump with big lead, DeSantis and Haley trail far behind  (Read 278 times)
🇺🇦 Purple 🦄 Unicorn 🇮🇱
Purple Unicorn
Germany

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 03, 2023, 11:44:56 PM »

54 Trump
17 DeSantis
16 Haley
  6 Christie
  4 Vivek
  1 Hutchinson
  0 Burgum
  2 Undecided

• Conducted 11/30/23 - 12/02/23
• 1084 Likely GOP Presidential Primary Voters
• Response Rate: 1.44%
• Margin of Error: 2.9%
• Confidence: 95%
• Response Distribution: 50%

https://www.thetrafalgargroup.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/12/TFG-National-GOP-PPP-Poll-Report-1203.pdf
🇺🇦 Purple 🦄 Unicorn 🇮🇱
Purple Unicorn
Germany

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2023, 11:47:52 PM »

Burgum, Hutchinson, Christie, Vivek and DeSantis should all drop out in my opinion.

It's pretty clear at this point that only Nikki Haley has something of a potential to consolidate the anti-Trump vote and big donors. But she worked for Trump in his administration, so nah.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2023, 02:29:28 AM »

So this is the third time on the last day of debate qualification a Trafalgar national poll comes out of nowhere to say a candidate who previously wasn't qualified was going to qualify. I had the oddest hunch Chris Christie would be at 6% when I saw that there was a new Trafalgar poll out and look what we have here.

Not saying that Trafalgar makes up its numbers because people pay them to alter debate qualifications...that'd be a serious accusation. I'm just saying if they did make up their numbers to alter debate qualifications this is exactly what it'd look like.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2023, 09:07:46 AM »

Burgum, Hutchinson, Christie, Vivek and DeSantis should all drop out in my opinion.

It's pretty clear at this point that only Nikki Haley has something of a potential to consolidate the anti-Trump vote and big donors. But she worked for Trump in his administration, so nah.

Not sure how that tracks. DeSantis sucks imo but Haley has gotten the most positive press coverage out of anyone running - and for months now - and she still can't even topple DeSantis. She's had everything go "right" for her up to this point and she still can't even beat him for 2nd.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies