Georgia: Trump +2%, +9% (Zogby)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 01:43:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election
  2024 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Georgia: Trump +2%, +9% (Zogby)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Georgia: Trump +2%, +9% (Zogby)  (Read 1760 times)
The Economy is Getting Worse
riverwalk3
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.93, S: -3.83

P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2023, 08:50:36 PM »
« edited: October 29, 2023, 09:02:41 PM by Live Free or Die! »

ITT - people fail to see Trump +9% with all candidates

I saw it, I'm just not dumb enough to believe it.
It feels weird how you are fine believing Biden +2 in Pennsylvania with a Biden +7 electorate but dismiss any poll that shows Trump favored (while the result could be too optimistic for Trump, polls have margins of error and averaging polls reduces the overall margin of error).

It isn’t a matter of being smart or dumb; it’s simply wishful thinking or your part. The poor economy and conflicts breaking out all over the world clearly matter to voters, and Biden has no margin for error compared to last election. At some point you just need to accept that your priors are off.

If you believe Biden is losing Georgia to Trump by 9% with or without third parties then you're dumb.
If Biden loses by 5%, we should see the same number of polls at Trump +10 or more as Biden leading. I expect the Deep South to trend right by 10%, and Georgia by about half of that (due to Atlanta).
Junior Chimp

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2023, 09:15:11 PM »

It's Zogby so put it in the Trash Can.
Yes Morning Consult at Trump +5, Redfield at Trump +3, and Rasmussen at Trump +9 are even better for Trump.
All these Polls having Trump in the lead because of "Soft" Democrats. Just wait when they drop their 200M $ Money Bomb on J6 and that Trump is a Threat to Democracy (which he is) and these leads will melt like Ice Cream in the Sun. Do you really want non stop ads 24/7 for the next 11 Months on J6 and re-litigate the 2020 Election.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2023, 09:57:51 PM »

Riverwalk, I think I speak for the entire forum when I say that we’ve really come to appreciate you. Keep up the good work.

Lol he thinks that Trump is gonna win along with you, lol Trump isn't gonna win PA with Bob Casey

He also thinks Powell will win Rev Barber said donate to ALLRED not Powell due to DeSantis in FL, Cruz has the worst Approval than any inc Sen 45/42 due to Paxton
Redban

« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2023, 07:35:18 AM »

All these Polls having Trump in the lead because of "Soft" Democrats. Just wait when they drop their 200M $ Money Bomb on J6 and that Trump is a Threat to Democracy (which he is) and these leads will melt like Ice Cream in the Sun. Do you really want non stop ads 24/7 for the next 11 Months on J6 and re-litigate the 2020 Election.

"Just you wait until Trump becomes the first former president in USA history to get indicted! His numbers will drop!!!"

and then ...

"Just you wait until the Mar 'A Lago indictment happens! His numbers will drop!!!"

and then ...

"Just you wait unti the January 6th indictment happens! His numbers will drop!!"

and then ...

"Just you wait until he's found guilty of sexual abuse in the E. Jean Carroll case! His numbers will drop!!"

and then ...

"Just you wait the Georgia rakeeteering indictment and the mugshot to come! His numbers will drop!!"

and then ...

"Just you wait for the Leticia James lawsuit in NYC to dismantle Trump Organization! His numbers will drop!!"

and now?

You say, "Just you wait for the Democrats to air ads about all the legal troubles! his numbers will drop!!!" ... please forgive me for not buying it
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2023, 09:27:59 AM »
« Edited: October 30, 2023, 09:33:30 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

There is no tsunami yet until after the Trump trials and we don't need GA there is no S races but you keep believing in polls they PRED a red wave in 22 and it was a neutral cycle. RFK isnt getting 19 percentage anyways he is polling 2 percent in GE polls. Polls aren't votes.

Didn't you Rs learn what happened in 22 polls aren't votes what happened to the 250 Rs seats that Rs was supposed to get with Biden at 41 with these same silly polls polling 300bdays before Eday, there wasn't a red wave, but keep believing them it's your choice, it says 5 or 6 pts MOE on the polls
EastwoodS

« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2023, 12:01:58 AM »

Georgia is falling dangerously to a tossup from tilt D.

This is honestly not a bad poll for Biden. It shows GA is pretty much in line with the other key swing states (tossup within margin of error)

Trump is not gonna win over many new voters in GA based on the way the state is trending and Trump’s trial in the state. But if Dems don’t turn out for Biden here, Trump could win it.

Also, no one serious ever thought GA was going to be an automatic layup for Biden after how close it was in 2020. If will be a hard fought race here.
oh, yes they did.
EastwoodS

« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2023, 12:28:14 AM »

"Just you wait until Trump becomes the first former president in USA history to get indicted! His numbers will drop!!!"

and then ...

"Just you wait until the Mar 'A Lago indictment happens! His numbers will drop!!!"

and then ...

"Just you wait unti the January 6th indictment happens! His numbers will drop!!"

and then ...

"Just you wait until he's found guilty of sexual abuse in the E. Jean Carroll case! His numbers will drop!!"

and then ...

"Just you wait the Georgia rakeeteering indictment and the mugshot to come! His numbers will drop!!"

and then ...

"Just you wait for the Leticia James lawsuit in NYC to dismantle Trump Organization! His numbers will drop!!"

and now?

You say, "Just you wait for the Democrats to air ads about all the legal troubles! his numbers will drop!!!" ... please forgive me for not buying it
People have already made their minds up about this election. Almost nothing will hurt Trump, polling wise, in fact, the legal issues could inadvertently help him. I really think unless a "morning in America" moment comes for Biden, his number will only stay the same or decrease.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2023, 05:05:47 AM »

and then ...

and then ...

and then ...

and then ...

and then ...

and now?

People have already made their minds up about this election. Almost nothing will hurt Trump, polling wise, in fact, the legal issues could inadvertently help him. I really think unless a "morning in America" moment comes for Biden, his number will only stay the same or decrease.

Yeah polls are right they were off on the 22 Eday about a red wave lol these are polls not votes

He's not being hurt in the Primary, running against Biden is a totally different animal
RussFeingoldWasRobbed
Progress96
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.26

« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2023, 05:32:27 AM »

and then ...

and then ...

and then ...

and then ...

and then ...

and now?

Oh please. I’m sorry, but you are really more out of touch than I thought if you believe the indictments are helping Trump. He is neck and neck only because people hate Biden just as much
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2023, 07:41:04 AM »

and then ...

and then ...

and then ...

and then ...

and then ...

and now?

Oh please. I’m sorry, but you are really more out of touch than I thought if you believe the indictments are helping Trump. He is neck and neck only because people hate Biden just as much

These are polls not results and Zogby has the Natl polls Biden leads Trump, RFK isnt getting 15 percent  he will get Jorgensen numbers in 400 days
Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2023, 10:10:50 AM »

and then ...

and then ...

and then ...

and then ...

and then ...

and now?

So are you suggesting without the indictments Trump would be outright favored?
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2023, 12:17:42 PM »

It's Zogby so put it in the Trash Can.
Yes Morning Consult at Trump +5, Redfield at Trump +3, and Rasmussen at Trump +9 are even better for Trump.
Lol.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2023, 12:51:26 PM »

and then ...

and then ...

and then ...

and then ...

and then ...

and now?

So are you suggesting without the indictments Trump would be outright favored?

If Trump wasn't indicted it's still would be a 303/225 map due to poverty but the H and S would be safe R, why is Brown, Tester, Kunce, ALLRED and Powell in contention due to indictments and Rs would have swept us in S Government races in LA, KY, MS

Do you understand that white men whom are homeless are filing for SSDI 75 percent of White men vote R but 25 are poor. Also, they waited til after Pandemic to file SSDI where many blk men got on SSDI before Pandemic tough luck they won't get it, they are harsher now
ElectionAtlas
Atlas Proginator
YaBB God
United States

P P P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2023, 08:47:11 AM »

New Poll: Georgia President by Zogby on 2023-10-12

Summary: D: 36%, R: 45%, U: 0%

Poll Source URL: Full Poll Details
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »