Massachussets: Biden + 22%
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 04, 2024, 02:55:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election
  2024 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Massachussets: Biden + 22%
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Massachussets: Biden + 22%  (Read 672 times)
Redban

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 25, 2023, 01:44:51 PM »

Didn't see this posted

Massachussets isn't a swing state. But perhaps the results in this state, particularly RFK's performance, could be a gauge of what happens in Northeast as a whole? Maine and New Hampshire are purple-ish

22% would be the narrowest MA win for a Democrat since Clinton 1992, when he won by 19%

Kennedy would probably get his highest percentage in JFK's home-state, if he makes the ballot

Joe Biden 43%
Donald Trump 21%
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. 17%
Not Sure 9%
Would Not Vote 10%

https://polsci.umass.edu/sites/default/files/Election2024ToplinesOct2023.pdf
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2023, 06:54:54 AM »

ME and  NH are not swing states
Senator Incitatus
AMB1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.06, S: 5.74

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2023, 09:00:27 AM »

I would expect this is the state where the Kennedy number vanishes most.
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2023, 09:16:59 AM »

I would expect this to be a state where early RFK numbers take more from Biden than Trump than anywhere else, and also where the RFK numbers evaporate most the closer we get to the election.
RussFeingoldWasRobbed
Progress96
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.26

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2023, 05:33:46 AM »

But guys, polling will totally underestimate Trump again!
Rand
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2023, 06:42:58 AM »

“Waaahhh I got shoe polish on my thumb waaahhh,” Joe Biden cried as he waddled toddler-like to wife Jill. Apparently the President had purchased a shoeshine kit and set it up discreetly in the Treaty Room to practice for his post-presidency job after a UMass poll showed him winning the Bay State by a flaccid 22%. According to anonymous source Kamala H., Biden had wax figures made of both Donald Trump and Robert Kennedy and set them in the shoeshine stand. While polishing Wax Kennedy’s shoes Biden apparently got so caught up in pleading for him to drop out of the presidential race that he got a little bit of shoe polish on the edge of his thumb, sending him crying into the President’s Bedroom where wife Jill spit on a napkin and rubbed the polish away while reminding her husband that Election Day is over a year away and he shouldn’t let Redban get to him.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2023, 07:39:54 AM »

“Waaahhh I got shoe polish on my thumb waaahhh,” Joe Biden cried as he waddled toddler-like to wife Jill. Apparently the President had purchased a shoeshine kit and set it up discreetly in the Treaty Room to practice for his post-presidency job after a UMass poll showed him winning the Bay State by a flaccid 22%. According to anonymous source Kamala H., Biden had wax figures made of both Donald Trump and Robert Kennedy and set them in the shoeshine stand. While polishing Wax Kennedy’s shoes Biden apparently got so caught up in pleading for him to drop out of the presidential race that he got a little bit of shoe polish on the edge of his thumb, sending him crying into the President’s Bedroom where wife Jill spit on a napkin and rubbed the polish away while reminding her husband that Election Day is over a year away and he shouldn’t let Redban get to him.

As we get closer to Eday 3rd party candidates go down RFK has to get on every ballot and isn't currently on any ballot, so it's premature
ElectionAtlas
Atlas Proginator
YaBB God
United States

P P P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2023, 08:51:26 AM »

New Poll: Massachusetts President by UMass Poll on 2023-10-20

Summary: D: 43%, R: 21%, U: 19%

Poll Source URL: Full Poll Details
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »