Texas - TxPolProject - Trump +49
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:01:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election
  2024 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Texas - TxPolProject - Trump +49
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Texas - TxPolProject - Trump +49  (Read 623 times)
AncestralDemocrat.
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 25, 2023, 07:04:49 AM »

heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2023, 06:07:50 PM »

My man posting these like we care
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2023, 02:33:07 PM »

I can usually tell how competitive the primary is by the number of AncestralDemocrat. threads on the first page on the primary polling board even if I don’t open them.

Currently, two-thirds of threads on this board have been started by him. If the GE/Senate polling board looks anything like that in September/October 2024, stick a fork in Dems..

Maybe I should call it the "AncestralDemocrat. model."
AncestralDemocrat.
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2023, 06:55:56 AM »
« Edited: October 28, 2023, 07:04:15 AM by AncestralDemocrat. »

I can usually tell how competitive the primary is by the number of AncestralDemocrat. threads on the first page on the primary polling board even if I don’t open them.

Currently, two-thirds of threads on this board have been started by him. If the GE/Senate polling board looks anything like that in September/October 2024, stick a fork in Dems..

There isn't a month that goes by without you whining and making thoroughly patronizing remarks about individuals posting polls..

It's kinda the point of a section of the forum titled "2024 US Presidential Primary Election Polls" if you haven't noticed.. however uncompetitive or competive the primary is.

Given the inaccuracy of your previous models and predictions (despite your unbearable arrogance), perhaps you should refrain in the future.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2023, 12:03:14 PM »

Ancestral, I’m sorry if you interpreted this in a patronizing way, but the truth is that your threads have been a good barometer for gauging the overall environment since 2020. Last year, I noticed that you weren’t particularly active on the 2022 boards, even though the environment was supposedly far more favorable to Republicans than in 2020 (when, in fact, you were quite active), but I attributed that to the fact that Trump wasn’t on the ballot. Put simply, there has been a correlation between the number of threads you start in a particular year and a general national trend pointing to the overperformance of one side or another which posters far more intuitive than myself already noticed long before I did. The fact that you didn’t take this as a compliment is a testament to your humility, and perhaps an indictment of my arrogance, but it does not make it any less true.

The fact of the matter is that you and Shaula are the only genuine *Trump supporters* on a forum that largely despises Mr. Trump and downplays his appeal or, may I say, his impact on off-year elections — even many of us conservatives do — so your posts provide a valuable, much-needed counterbalance to that.

As for some of our other heated disagreements, as you know, this primary season has been tough for me for personal reasons. However, I’ve gradually come to accept that Ron DeSantis is perhaps the example Thomas Paine had in mind when he remarked, "The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection."
BG-NY
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -1.23, S: 0.42

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2023, 03:38:39 PM »

You neglect to consider that AD might already be in general election mode, and the reason for his posting might be that the general is competitive/lean 45.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies