Office of Former VP RC | Keep Frèmont Free!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:26:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Former VP RC | Keep Frèmont Free!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Former VP RC | Keep Frèmont Free!  (Read 896 times)
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: -6.96

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 17, 2023, 10:50:52 PM »
« edited: February 18, 2024, 01:11:03 AM by RC (a la Frémont) »

Fighting for the people of Atlasia is something I have always been proud of.

Through the years in offices as local as an Assembly to as high as the Vice Presidency, my main goal has always been one thing, to help people. That's why I'm running for Parliament. My name's RC, and I believe Frèmont deserves leaders who will stand tall and firm for her people.

FIGHTING FOR FRÈMONT!
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL FREEDOMS:
Protecting the rights of every single person in this region is my number one priority. An unfortunate trend has reared its ugly head in recent years where certain legislators or executives believe that squashing the people's liberty in defense of morality is just. It is not.

We the people have the right to see and be ourselves, and shouldn't be under threat of termination for being who we really are. No person in this region should worry about the government threatening one's bodily autonomy, frankly, the government doesn't know better than the experts who've been practicing for decades. Personal freedom is a fight to take seriously, and I'll be taking it to the floor of the Parliament.

GROW THE MIDDLE CLASS:
Every politician with the sense of a peanut says that we must grow the middle class, but what does that mean? For the average politician, usually a load of nothing. As Vice President, I authored legislation that both deterred crime nationally and gave underprivileged Atlasians to earn a degree.

Growing the middle class isn't about handouts, but it isn't about ignoring the problem either. We must work towards real solutions that help the community, both in terms of the present and the future. As MP, I intend to draft further legislation that can creatively work to bring real, visible change to the table.

Frèmont, LET'S RIDE!
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2023, 09:06:07 PM »

👀
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2023, 11:00:48 PM »
« Edited: November 01, 2023, 12:17:28 AM by RC »

Minneapolis, MN - Announcement Speech

Ladies, gentlemen, It's always a pleasure to be in a state close to my heart. When I last visited Minnesota during my time as Vice President, I found a place with a welcoming and adventurous spirit. While I hold no ill will towards Lincoln, this region, from the Twin Cities to the Pacific coast really offers something special.

I announce tonight my candidacy for Fremont Parliament because, as I gave my best in Lincoln, as well as to the nation, I want to give my best to Fremont. Not only does Fremont deserve leaders who stand for personal freedoms, but every person, every citizen of this region, deserves a fair shot at success and prosperity.

I realize what history brings for me, both as a benefit and a drawback. I promise that I'm ready for this job from day one, but I don't expect to waltz into a region and buy up a seat. I'm here to hear from you, the people. I'm here to earn your trust and your vote. Together we can keep Fremont strong, both in its economy and its spirit.

I hope you all join me this November, because I'm ready to get to work, but doing it alone is not an option. I'll see you all on the campaign trail!
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2023, 11:45:38 PM »

end horsed
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2023, 04:14:37 PM »

Endorsed
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2023, 01:11:17 AM »

Endorsed enthusiastically, my friend, for what it counts from this poor Lincolnite.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2023, 12:41:42 AM »

PHAT FISH BREWING - DICKINSON, ND
Any of y'all ever had a beer from North Dakota? Good stuff. Of course, small businesses are one of the most important parts of a lot of states' economies within our region. Freedom includes the right for any mom-and-pop to compete with the big guy from out of town.

There's a problem that silently haunts many cities around Atlasia. Ghost towns may be a dramatic way to put it, (happy belated Halloween), but a plague of abandoned buildings not only does harm to the aesthetic of our cities but to the environment and economy of this region.

The truth is, that greedy, out-of-region developers hold this land because it makes them more money to let it sit and decay rather than put in the effort to maintain and sell such property. This, truly, is a misuse of the region's land and an injustice to the people. I believe it's time for the region to step in and do something about it.

As MP, I plan to propose legislation that would, in effect, negotiate a buyback of any land left in a state of decay, abandonment, or otherwise for greater than five years. This land, once holding the grave of an Ames department store or such, can now belong to the people of Frèmont.

Maybe it'll become a brewery, and maybe, you can sit down and have a damn fine beer.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2023, 12:43:33 AM »

Endorsed enthusiastically, my friend, for what it counts from this poor Lincolnite.
My friend, it's never a sad day to hear from the man who held the Oval Office strong. Endorsements appreciated by you and anyone else who offers them!
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2023, 04:09:37 PM »

CAMPAIGN RALLY - TEMPE, AZ
Everyone, we have just a couple of days to go before folks go to the polls to cast their vote for what will become one of the most expansive Fremont Parliaments in its history. I for one am proud to see such interest in serving the people at the most important level.

Arizona is a magnificent state. The pure beauty of its canyons and the wonderous pastel sunset overhead is a bold display of Atlasia's adventurous spirit. As many of you know though, it is also home to 90-degree Christmas'; and the heat only grows from there.

Fremont has seen its share of devastations as a direct impact of climate change. Whereas not only is the habitability of many of our southwestern is of vital concern in the future, but we are living through the consequence of inaction as we see wildfires rage through California, Colorado, and Hawaii. It’s a heartbreaking reality we live in, and we need to do better. By the beginning of the next parliament, our government needs to come together to find a path to curbing the effects of climate change that we already feel.

We can't turn back time, that's the bad news. The good news is that we are going to stem the flow, allocate resources to those who have been affected through no fault of their own, and through such an effort, preserve the beauty of this country, this region, this state that so many call home.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2023, 12:21:42 PM »

You earn another presidential endorsement. Go get 'em!
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2023, 12:33:55 PM »

Endorsed!
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2023, 04:03:40 PM »

Bless y'all, I appreciate the support Smiley
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2023, 11:46:02 PM »

Victory Statement - RC for Parliament HQ, St. Paul MN

I know it took some time, but it's time to celebrate! Thank you to all who came out and voted, this was an incredible campaign and for those who kept the faith, you know that this victory is one we're going to take to Denver and put up a fight with.

It is with pride and absolute honor that I represent such a spirited group. Now, let's ride!

Thank you all!
-RC
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2024, 03:02:42 PM »

Retirement Announcement:

While it was not planned, I expect to retire following the expiration of my term. Although I anticipated serving the people of Frèmont for a longer period, outside circumstances require me to withdraw from lawmaking at this time. Thank you to all who have supported me, I don't expect this to be the end, but it will be for now.

May the best forever come for Frémont.
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2024, 10:36:21 PM »

Sorry that I forgot to endorse you Sad
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2024, 01:15:31 AM »

There is, in my opinion, a clear and consice option for the strongest leader of this country. Instead, the party machines running just as loudly as they were years ago. In my opinion, it's a sign this country is headed down the wrong path if this is the road we stay headed down.  Tickets of ideologues being pushed that will tread in place at best, or destabilize this country in its less fortunate times.

To those on the far left and far right propping up a certain candidate, you're no different than those forces who almost destroyed the game. You are no different than the Labor and Federalist machines that created fatigue, factionalism, and the structure that brought us to the brink. Those behind the scenes pushing extremism know it's unsustainable, and it's shameful.

I'd like to make my sentiments known because it's a tiring charade to entertain a democratic process we all know is swayed heavily by elites, whom think very differently, yet curiously back the same populist ticket. The same ticket with ties to southern extremists with clear contempt for personal freedoms. The same ticket backed by the party who almost took down the government, and ran it into the ground for years.

Election weekend is a time for choosing. To make the choice to back whatever a party rep tells you is an option, and an easy one at that. To make the conscious choice may not be easy, but it is necessary.

From the Office of Former Vice President RC
St. Paul, Minnesota
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies