Trump's Cognitive Decline.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:43:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump's Cognitive Decline.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7
Author Topic: Trump's Cognitive Decline.  (Read 6469 times)
Torrain
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2023, 03:22:41 AM »

wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2023, 07:54:20 AM »

It doesn't matter in terms of 2024 results because the reason why Biden is unpopular is because of his poor results (ie economy on the brink of a recession given the yield curve is uninverting, corporate defaults on an all time high, real wage growth negative, deficits at 2 trillion even before the recession started; as well as high profile wars starting all over the world), not his age.

Literally what world do you live in
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2023, 01:50:20 PM »
« Edited: October 21, 2023, 03:36:43 PM by Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin »

Donald J. Trump, supra-genius, is surprised that there are flies in Iowa, and claims that fly-paper is illegal.

We can only speculate as to why flies might be attracted to Donald Trump.
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2023, 02:37:55 PM »

Are we seriously going to act like media has ever treated Trump like a "normal" politician? Like, yes obviously he's held to a lower standard than Joe Biden. That's because so much of the coverage of Trump rallies and speeches are along the lines of "can you believe what this crazy mofo said today?"

Who said I agreed with the way the media has covered Trump? They are more responsible for his political and cultural power than anyone.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2023, 03:26:25 PM »

It's going to be something when Elise Stefanik or whoever is the first female president after Trump keels over in 2026.
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2023, 06:50:51 PM »

It's going to be something when Elise Stefanik or whoever is the first female president after Trump keels over in 2026.

Would be hilarious if he does end up picking Nikki Haley and then croaks in office.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2023, 08:43:18 PM »

idk man he kind of just sounds like i do here on the atlas
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2023, 08:45:40 PM »

idk man he kind of just sounds like i do here on the atlas

The prosecution rests.
junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2023, 11:08:50 PM »

Decades of inhaling toxic spray tan fluid have turned his brain to mush
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2023, 01:41:58 AM »

Palin got on the Trump train early, so he might pick her.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2023, 03:12:58 AM »

He went narcissistic on the R party because he took the advise of Mr Pillow guy and want to discount votes and say Eday was stolen against Karl Ro e, Chris Christie, Boehner and Paul Ryan

The reason why Boehner kept a 230 RH he conceded not contested 2012
Agonized-Statism
Anarcho-Statism
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -9.10, S: -5.83

P
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2023, 02:10:23 PM »

I don't know if it's age or just Trump being Trump, but toward the end of his presidency, I literally couldn't follow what he was saying when he was on a mic.
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2023, 03:26:25 PM »

Trump Bizarrely Declares ‘I Was Never Indicted’ After Being Indicted Four Times
Fumbling somewhat, Trump continued, “We did nothing wrong. This is all Biden, indictments and impeachments and this is all about Biden, he can’t do anything right. The only thing they know how to do is cheat in elections and election fraud. This is all by himself.”

“All of these indictments that you see. I was never indicted. Practically never heard the word. It wasn’t a word that registered,” Trump concluded.

Don't worry folks! I'm sure some of our faithful blue posters will be along to explain this... just as soon as they've been told what to say by their cult leadersfinish watching Fox News' coverage.
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2023, 03:31:12 PM »

He's saying he was never indicted before and so it was a foreign concept to his experience. He is delusional but it's not cognitive decline.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2023, 03:32:30 PM »

He thinks Viktor Orban is from Turkey
randomusername

« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2023, 06:05:40 PM »

He also says he's never been indicted but just recently was taking pride that he was indicted more than Al Capone.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1716521420426215801
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2023, 07:45:05 PM »

He thinks Viktor Orban is from Turkey

He looks like crap.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2023, 08:35:39 PM »

People do change as they age. It's a fact of life and everyone is touched by it. I'd be surprised that someone as old and as overweight as Trump isn't declining. I don't know about cognitive decline, I'm not a doctor, but as long as he can continue to say the outrageous things that he does, he still has the mind of a master manipulator and still has the ability to cause chaos wherever he goes. Look at the disarray of the GOP? Trump is responsible for that, I believe.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2023, 08:49:30 PM »

People do change as they age. It's a fact of life and everyone is touched by it. I'd be surprised that someone as old and as overweight as Trump isn't declining. I don't know about cognitive decline, I'm not a doctor, but as long as he can continue to say the outrageous things that he does, he still has the mind of a master manipulator and still has the ability to cause chaos wherever he goes. Look at the disarray of the GOP? Trump is responsible for that, I believe.

I think another factor is the accumulating stress of all his legal problems. Yes, Trump has always let most things roll off him, but everyone has a limit of how much stress they can handle.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2023, 10:25:42 PM »

I think another factor is the accumulating stress of all his legal problems. Yes, Trump has always let most things roll off him, but everyone has a limit of how much stress they can handle.

He presents himself with confidence, but surely he is internalizing a lot of his pain.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2023, 10:29:54 PM »

He presents himself with confidence, but surely he is internalizing a lot of his pain.

He's just like me FR FR.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2023, 10:33:02 PM »

I think that's what guys are taught to do in society. Don't show emotion, just be strong and unyielding. And yes, that has to take its toll on a person's health. I believe the mass shooters have this problem, among others.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2023, 06:20:52 PM »

I think that's what guys are taught to do in society. Don't show emotion, just be strong and unyielding. And yes, that has to take its toll on a person's health. I believe the mass shooters have this problem, among others.

Trump is toxic masculinity personified.
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2023, 11:04:14 AM »

Trump confuses Sioux City Iowa with Sioux Falls South Dakota during campaign speech

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-forgets-which-city-he-is-in-during-sioux-city-iowa-campaign-speech
Though Donald Trump often makes fun of Joe Biden for his old age, Trump himself apparently forgot where he was at during a speech in Sioux City, Iowa, Sunday, greeting the crowd with, “Hello to a place where we’ve done very well, Sioux Falls. Thank you very much.”

Sioux Falls is located more than 80 miles north in neighboring South Dakota.

Republican Iowa state senator Bradley Zaun appeared on stage a few minutes later and after claiming Trump “is the best president of my lifetime,” he is seen whispering the correct location, Sioux City, in Trump’s ear.

The former president is seen nodding and saying, “Oh,” before heading back to the microphone and launching into his speech with “So, Sioux City, let me ask you, how many people come from Sioux City, how many people? How many? Who doesn’t come from Sioux City? Where the hell do you come from?”
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2023, 11:30:07 AM »

Trump confuses Sioux City Iowa with Sioux Falls South Dakota during campaign speech

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-forgets-which-city-he-is-in-during-sioux-city-iowa-campaign-speech
Though Donald Trump often makes fun of Joe Biden for his old age, Trump himself apparently forgot where he was at during a speech in Sioux City, Iowa, Sunday, greeting the crowd with, “Hello to a place where we’ve done very well, Sioux Falls. Thank you very much.”

Sioux Falls is located more than 80 miles north in neighboring South Dakota.

Republican Iowa state senator Bradley Zaun appeared on stage a few minutes later and after claiming Trump “is the best president of my lifetime,” he is seen whispering the correct location, Sioux City, in Trump’s ear.

The former president is seen nodding and saying, “Oh,” before heading back to the microphone and launching into his speech with “So, Sioux City, let me ask you, how many people come from Sioux City, how many people? How many? Who doesn’t come from Sioux City? Where the hell do you come from?”

Eh, there's a long history of candidates on the stump getting mixed up about which cities or even states they're in.  I wouldn't read too much into that by itself.  I think the recent deterioration of his language abilities is a more telling indication of cognitive decline.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies