fhtagn v. Fremont Board of Elections
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:40:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  fhtagn v. Fremont Board of Elections
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: fhtagn v. Fremont Board of Elections  (Read 175 times)
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 11, 2023, 01:04:43 PM »

Fhtagn versus Fremont Board of Elections

The Fremont Constitution requires that:

Quote from: Article V, Section 10
Section 10. All referendums on referred legislation, proposed amendments to this Constitution, and proposed amendments to the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia shall begin on the first Friday following their passage by the appropriate body; but if the passage shall occur on a Thursday, the referendum shall begin on the second Friday following passage.

The Pardon Continuity Amendment was passed by the Atlasian Senate on Saturday, September 23. (source).

The Fremont Board of Elections not only failed to open a voting booth the following Friday (September 29th), but has also failed to open a voting both the second following Friday (October 6th).

In response to these constitutional violations, I request that the court issue a ruling ordering the Fremont Board of Elections to post a voting booth thread for the Pardon Continuity Amendment this upcoming Friday. Should the Fremont BoE fail to do so, I further request the court to authorize another individual to post the voting thread, so Fremont citizens are not disenfranchised.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2023, 01:29:03 PM »

Amicus filing: Not sure who in this case is supposed to be the Fremont BoE (?). I can notify the person that a referendum is supposed to happen.

Alternatively i'm willing to open the thread myself if i get permission (which I would do immediately because of BE/US times being different and me not being online at the right time).
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2023, 02:06:23 PM »

Withdrawing the case as it's no longer necessary.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies