Pro-Israel protesters in New York call for genocide against Palestinians
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 02:46:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Pro-Israel protesters in New York call for genocide against Palestinians
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Pro-Israel protesters in New York call for genocide against Palestinians  (Read 1187 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2023, 02:50:01 AM »
« edited: October 11, 2023, 02:58:39 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Lol, they can't win against Arabs, we tried that in the Iraq War and Iran took over Iraq, we need a two state solution. Israel lack of peace treaty was a failed strategy.

Remember when Bush W said the end of War in Israel if we took our Saddam he was a check on Iran

Now, we should do all we can to defend Israel but they have an Iron Dome but we don't have one to protect us against North Korea or an asteroid, we will get eventually hit with an asteroid or a Missle but it's not imminent like Deep Impats

I am not saying we shouldn't help Israel build it's Done but we don't have one and Reagan wanted one but it was taken away due to his silly tax cuts
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2023, 05:32:11 AM »

Not one of these c-nts will face consequences for what they said.
Fuzzy Bear Loves Christian Missionaries
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2023, 08:26:16 PM »
« Edited: October 11, 2023, 08:30:25 PM by Fuzzy Bear »

Will Adams and Hochul condemn? Even AOC? Will we see a spike in anti-Muslim and Arab hate crimes as we did after 9/11?

You're all worked up about a demonstration in NYC.  I don't approve of the thrust of that demonstration.  Not at all.  But there is a difference between horrible talk and horrible deeds.  

You can't condemn Hamas beheading 40 children.  Neither, it seems, can Gaxa's populace condemn the beheading of children.  Neither can Rashida Tlaib.  Neither can demonstrators on Dearborn, MI.

Why is that?  Is this Tribalism on steroids?  Is Hamas all about ethnic cleansing under the banner of "liberation"?  You tell me.  
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2023, 11:55:22 PM »

I’m pretty sure that news story was disproven.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2023, 06:16:34 AM »

It has not been disproven.  Certainly the slaughter of ordinary civilians at a kibbutz has not been disproven.

I have heard endless ranting about how you are not an because you oppose the State of Israel.  That's somewhat dubious, given WHY Israel exists, but no matter.  I suppose those same people will allow me to conclude that Hamas and their supporters are scum without attaching that label to Palestinian folks who don't support Hamas.  Of course, the anti-Jewish Left here is on the defensive here at Atlas, so stupid posts are to be expected from people who are occasionally better than what they are showing in the moment.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2023, 10:44:56 AM »

I'll note that the "beheadings" of children by Hamas is not confirmed, even as it is not refuted at this writing.

The deaths of the 40 or so innocent children IS confirmed.  Really, if they were just murdered and not "beheaded", how much better would that make it?

Joe Biden, himself, signs off on this.  Is he "lying"?  Or are his "cognitive impairments causing him to make misstatements?

Blue3, you're one of the better people here.  Your posts are generally issue based, and I've never seen you in attack mode.  I can't believe for a moment that you would not be horrified if you saw such a sight, regardless of who perpetuated it.

So I would ask you to be honest with the fact that the "side" you generally agree with here is in the wrong.  Whatever past history is, they're wrong NOW.  One of the things driving up the stakes here is that Hamas (and now Hezbollah) have "liberal" opinion around the World taking their side.  There's nothing "liberal" about how Hamas conducts itself, and there's nothing "liberal" about the Palestinian attitude toward Jews, dating back to the days of the Grand Mufti.  The Palestinian "leaders" have been calling to drive the Jews into the sea since WWII.  That should not be forgotten in all of this.
WalterWhite
United States
Political Matrix
E: -9.35, S: -9.83

P
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2023, 12:10:29 PM »

Who cares HOW Hamas killed those 40 children? What matters is that Hamas DID KILL those 40 children.
certified hummus supporter 🇵🇸🤝🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2023, 12:14:05 PM »

If I was religiously allowed to drink, I would take a shot every time Fuzzy brings up the deceased Grand Mufti of Al-Quds.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2023, 12:16:50 PM »

These people are bad and should be condemned, and pro-Hamas* protesters are also bad and should be condemned.

There I said it. Pretty simple and easy.

*People who attend protests with posters that use images of paragliders are clearly not just "pro-Palestine" and claiming they are not pro-Hamas is absurd.
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2023, 12:20:45 PM »

Well both these people and Hamas don’t value Palestinian lives, so maybe they can find common ground!
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2023, 12:22:27 PM »

Is this sarcasm?
If not, push the play button in the OP to see the video.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2023, 12:27:29 PM »

Not one of these c-nts will face consequences for what they said.

They might.
In their neighborhood/communities, their friendship with others, and probably at their workplace (co-workers and possible action by management).
Clearly what some of them are saying is very, very ugly, and that will not go unseen/unheard in their lives (at least for the short-term).
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2023, 12:34:53 PM »

It's also amazing that many of the same people who said white Americans shouldn't lose their current job for direct racism against Black people or being caught saying wildly racist things on video or on the internet, are now saying that students in college should be black balled from their profession going forward, for writing a letter. Why the difference?

You and all of us know damn well why there’s a difference.

The fact is that the most successful and aggressive Cancel Culture campaigns in the US are organized against anyone who unequivocally supports Palestinians and even half-heartedly condemns Israel. Even more so in the broader context of the post-9/11 “Global War on Terror” during which American Muslims were treated as second-class citizens even as the US government, cheered on by the mainstream media, invaded, occupied, and destabilized multiple Muslim-majority countries—wars in which hundreds of thousands of civilians were killed while we “tortured some folks” as Obama put it, bombing and droning many others, etc, entrapping mentally disturbed Muslim youth in FBI-created terror plots and putting them behind bars for decades or for life. Not to mention the PATRIOT Act, mass surveillance, and all the rest. But hey, at least we remained on good terms with our great ally Saudi Arabia. Glasses

It’s all bad faith bullsh-t.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies