Georgia - 20/20 - Trump +42
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:18:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election
  2024 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Georgia - 20/20 - Trump +42
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Georgia - 20/20 - Trump +42  (Read 515 times)
AncestralDemocrat.
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 29, 2023, 09:50:24 AM »

Senator Incitatus
AMB1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.06, S: 5.74

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2023, 10:55:40 AM »

Keep in mind this is going to be one of his worst states.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2023, 11:00:16 AM »

Yup. The GOP primary is over before it began.
The Economy is Getting Worse
riverwalk3
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.93, S: -3.83

P
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2023, 11:01:23 AM »

DeSantis still had a chance before Trump's first indictment, but by the time he announced it was already over.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2023, 12:15:38 PM »

DeSantis still had a chance before Trump's first indictment, but by the time he announced it was already over.

I'm tired of this talking point. Anyone with enough brain damage to support Trump because of his criminal indictments was never going to vote for anyone other than Trump in the primary or the general. This is just more of the "Everything helps Trump," brand of political analysis, if you can even call it that. I swear you people will be posting threads like, "I think dying from a massive heart attack 6 months before the election actually helps Trump, tbh" if such a thing happens next year.

The real reason DeSantis had no chance is because he never attempted to campaign and he never attempted to criticize his main opponent. It's so obvious that I don't know how anyone could miss it, but whatever.
The Economy is Getting Worse
riverwalk3
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.93, S: -3.83

P
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2023, 12:20:39 PM »

I'm tired of this talking point. Anyone with enough brain damage to support Trump because of his criminal indictments was never going to vote for anyone other than Trump in the primary or the general. This is just more of the "Everything helps Trump," brand of political analysis, if you can even call it that. I swear you people will be posting threads like, "I think dying from a massive heart attack 6 months before the election actually helps Trump, tbh" if such a thing happens next year.

The real reason DeSantis had no chance is because he never attempted to campaign and he never attempted to criticize his main opponent. It's so obvious that I don't know how anyone could miss it, but whatever.
My point was that DeSantis waited too late to announce. He would've had a better chance if he announced earlier and actually tried campaigning against Trump. Instead, he waited until he was already down 37 in the polls to announce, then in an attempt to rectify this he further made a fool of himself by trying to run to the right of Trump.

When Trump was indicted, DeSantis hadn't even announced yet. Until May, lot of people probably thought DeSantis was going to not run and switched their support to Trump.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2023, 12:22:15 PM »

My point was that DeSantis waited too late to announce. He would've had a better chance if he announced earlier and actually tried campaigning against Trump. Instead, he waited until he was already down 37 in the polls to announce, then in an attempt to rectify this he further made a fool of himself by trying to run to the right of Trump.

When Trump was indicted, DeSantis hadn't even announced yet. Until May, lot of people probably thought DeSantis was going to not run and switched their support to Trump.

Sure, that's fair.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2023, 05:24:50 PM »

245 Likely Voters. Hahaha. Are u kidding me? Any Poll under 600-500 Likely Voters is garbarge. You can throw that in the can.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies