For Crown & Country (Rules, Sign-Up, and Discussion)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:21:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games
  Mock Parliament (Moderators: Hash, Dereich)
  For Crown & Country (Rules, Sign-Up, and Discussion)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: For Crown & Country (Rules, Sign-Up, and Discussion)  (Read 1228 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 24, 2023, 08:26:44 PM »
« edited: September 08, 2023, 08:04:17 PM by ChairmanSanchez »

For Crown & Country.

Born from the nexus of history and philosophy, the Commonwealth of America is the foremost economic and military powerhouse on the North American continent and one of the most critical member states of the British Empire. Extending from the Atlantic to the Pacific and from the Gulf of Mexico to the Arctic sea with a population of just over 350 million citizens, the Commonwealth is the predominant English speaking nation on the North American continent. The capital is located in the city of Philadelphia, though other prominent cities include Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Calgary, Charleston, Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, Detroit, Halifax, Houston, Los Angeles, Liverpool, Miami, Minneapolis, Montreal, New Orleans, New York, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Quebec, San Francisco, Seattle, Toronto, and Winnipeg.

A highly developed nation, the Dominion boasts an abundance of natural resources and a long tradition of industry. With the seventh highest GDP per capita and ranked first by the Human Development Index, the Commonwealth of America is both the foremost economic power of both North America. Its advanced economy, one of the largest in the world, relies on well-developed trade networks, agricultural and industrial export, finance, technology, and tourism. America is part of several major international and intergovernmental institutions or groupings including the Council of Nations, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, the G7 (formerly G8), the Group of Ten, the G20, the North American Free Trade Agreement and the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation forum.

The Commonwealth of America is a federal parliamentary democracy and constitutional monarchy, with King Charles III serving as head of state, though he is represented in this role by a Governor-General. Political power is wielded by the Prime Minister, who is drawn from the House of Commons, the lower chamber of the bicameral parliament of the Commonwealth. The other being the less influential Senate, which consists of two members from each province elected by the legislature. The Commonwealth is officially bilingual, with a large Francophone minority in Quebec. It ranks among the highest in international measurements of government transparency, civil liberties, quality of life, economic freedom, and education. It is one of the world's most ethnically diverse and multicultural nations, the product of large-scale immigration from many other countries.

Various indigenous peoples have inhabited what is now the American Commonwealth for thousands of years prior to European colonization. Beginning in the 16th century, British and French expeditions explored, and later settled, along the Atlantic coast. As a consequence of various armed conflicts, France ceded nearly all of its colonies in North America in 1763. What followed after was a period of unrest over taxation, colonial autonomy, and corruption led to the ultimate Confederation of Britain’s continental holdings. The unrest was quelled, but this began an accretion of provinces and territories and a process of increasing autonomy from the United Kingdom. This widening autonomy was highlighted by Confederation and the subsequent adoption of the Constitution's in 1860.

Prime Ministers of the Commonwealth of America.
1860-1865: Abraham Lincoln (Liberal-Conservative) (1)**
1865-1868: John MacDonald (Liberal-Conservative) (2)
1868-1876: Horatio Seymour (Liberal) (3)
1876-1880: James Blaine (Conservative) (4)
1880-1884: Edward Blake (Liberal) (5)
1884-1892: James Garfield (Conservative) (6)
1892-1900: Adlai Stevenson (Liberal) (7)
1900-1901: William McKinley (Conservative) (8)**
1901-1912: Joseph Cannon (Conservative) (9)
1912-1919: Woodrow Wilson (Liberal) (10)*
1919-1920: Thomas Marshall (Liberal) (11)
1920-1923: Warren Harding (Conservative) (12)*
1923-1930: Calvin Coolidge (Conservative) (13)
1930-1932: Richard Bennett (Conservative) (14)
1932-1945: Franklin Roosevelt (Liberal) (15)*
1945-1953: Harry Truman (Liberal) (16)
1953-1962: Harold Stassen (Progressive Conservative) (17)
1962-1968: Lyndon Johnson (Liberal) (18)
1968-1974: Richard Nixon (Progressive Conservative) (19)
1974-1976: Gerald Ford (Progressive Conservative) (20)
1976-1980: Pierre Trudeau (Liberal) (21)
1980-1993: George Bush (Progressive Conservative) (22)
1993-1993: Lynn Martin (Progressive Conservative) (23)
1993-1999: William Clinton (Liberal) (24)
1999-2005: Jean Chretien (Liberal) (25)
2005-2008: John McCain (Conservative - Reform coalition) (26)
2008-2010: Hillary Clinton (Liberal - Democratic coalition) (27)
2010-2015: Willard Romney (Conservative) (28)
2015-2023: Justin Trudeau (Liberal) (29)

Parties as of 2023.
Conservative (Paul Ryan): The Conservatives (or "Tories") are in a tough position; after being out of power for eight years, they face an identity crisis and a new challenge from their right in the form of the People's Alliance. Can Paul Ryan keep his divided caucus (ranging from "Red Tories" like Susan Collins and Michael Chong to "Blue Tories" like Ted Cruz and Jim Jordan) united enough to overcome the Liberal government in the next election?

Liberal (Justin Trudeau): For eight years, with the supply and confidence of the Democrats, the Liberal Party has governed the Commonwealth of America. But with their constitutional mandate nearing expiration, many are wondering if Trudeau - who is as unpopular as ever - can trudge through a third federal election campaign. Will the Liberals regain their groove? And is it time for a fresher face?

Democratic (Elizabeth Warren): The Commonwealth of America has traditionally been a "two and a half" party system. But under the leadership of Jack Layton, Bernie Sanders, and now Elizabeth Warren, the party is eying the opportunity to truly assert themselves as a political force. But is Elizabeth Warren too left-leaning for the American electorate? Or perhaps is she the agent of change the country is yearning for?

Reform (Justin Amash): The Reform Party emerged as a libertarian-populist force in the 1990s under the leadership of Ron Paul. Since then, it has grown in the western provinces and in parts of the south to be a sustained thorn in the side of the Tories. Can Justin Amash harness the growing discontent with the "big three parties" to grow the Reform Party to new heights?

People's Alliance (Vivek Ramaswamy): Vivek Ramaswamy emerged from virtual obscurity to become one of the early founders of the People's Alliance, which has surged in the polls recently as voter dissatisfaction with the Conservative Party grew. Can Ramaswamy break through and gain seats for his new populist party? Or will he just be wasting his money and time?

Green (Elizabeth May): With public concern over climate change at an all time high, the Green Party is well positioned to benefit. Can Elizabeth May capitalize on these concerns and grow the Green Party's presence in the House? Or will her time as leader of the party be nothing more than just a flash in the pan?

Game Mechanics

The Governor-General: The Governor-General (Scott) is the GM of the game, and will serve in the capacity of the nation's executive. The Governor General will be the one to formally ask the largest party/coalition of parties in the House of Commons to form a government in His Majesty's name.

The ABC: The ABC (Sanchez) will be the official non-partisan recorder of the game. The ABC will report on the election, come up with stories for the players to interact with/around, and will be a reference point in general for all players needing background/lore information.

The Prime Minister: The Prime Minister will be selected by the Governor-General based on his or her ability to command the confidence of the House of Commons. He will be responsible for passing a budget each year for a tenure of four years, as well as maintaining his majority in the House.

Sub-Regional Politics.

Regions: The Commonwealth of America is comprised of several provinces, which are grouped together on a regional basis similar to the game mechanics of Atlasia. The regions each have their own legislative assemblies, which will be headed by a regional Premier and will be responsible for their own affairs, electing Senators, scheduling by-elections, and enacting legislation.

Rules (Federal Election Phase)

Time: This election campaign will take place over six weeks. Each turn will last at least 72 hours, covering one week of campaigning.

Campaigns: You're free to make your own schedules and speeches, with normal campaigning being free. Each party will be able to PM the Game Moderator and ask for internal polls, canvassers/volunteers (to boost your campaign), endorsements (newspapers/organizations/celebrities) and advertising. The quality of these features will depend on a) the quality of the ask, b) the quality of the campaign being run, and c) the infrastructure of the party making the ask. You can of course also hold events or "interviews" to attack each other or promote yourself.

Debates: There will be one debate, in turn 5. The winner of each debate will receive a bonus in polling and enthusiasm.

Platforms: At the end of the first turn each party must publish a platform. In order to make this easy and simple, you will be required to write a list with your five main pledges. For example, the Greens can write on their platform"- Pass a Green New Deal” and so on. Manifestos will have a relevant impact and may be used by other players to attack you.

Polls: Some polls will be released to you each turn. But those polls are not 100% reliable, so be mindful of possible bias!

Electoral System: As in real life, Trudeau and the Liberals backed away from their electoral reform pledge. Americans still elects all members in a first-past-the-post, single-member district system.

More to come in a bit.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2023, 08:35:21 PM »

I would like to reserve the Conservative Party
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2023, 08:37:38 PM »

I would like to reserve the Conservative Party
Reservations aren't technically open yet because I haven't finished the post, but I suppose I'll give you first dibs on them. I don't think Scott and I will be accepting reservation until the election map is totally finished.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2023, 08:43:27 PM »

If possible, I request Arnold Schwarzenegger for a leadership challenge to the Liberals.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2023, 08:47:29 PM »

If possible, I request Arnold Schwarzenegger for a leadership challenge to the Liberals.
I think Scott was planning on starting this off with an election first, but a leadership election could follow that, in which case I think that'd be fine. But we're pretty far off from that point so far.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2023, 08:59:54 PM »

May I claim the Democratic Party?
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2023, 09:16:27 PM »

I did intend on letting users pick party leaders first, yes, but I want to allow some time for people to register. I don't think it violates the spirit of the game to allow multiple people to join parties and act as campaign surrogates. In fact, campaign coordination is something that I would account for when evaluating overall campaign quality. (And just for the record here, if you think I'm incapable of being impartial, Spiral can tell you all about how David Duke managed to make Bush Sr. ragequit in '92. Wink)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2023, 09:30:17 PM »

I did intend on letting users pick party leaders first, yes, but I want to allow some time for people to register. I don't think it violates the spirit of the game to allow multiple people to join parties and act as campaign surrogates. In fact, campaign coordination is something that I would account for when evaluating overall campaign quality. (And just for the record here, if you think I'm incapable of being impartial, Spiral can tell you all about how David Duke managed to make Bush Sr. ragequit in '92. Wink)
That was my plan, seeing as there are only six parties.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2023, 09:43:09 PM »

I also should've mentioned that I assumed we were doing away with the Senate, which I think makes more sense. Perhaps at some point a House of Lords can be added, but it shouldn't function like the Senate. And if we do have an upper-house, it should be presumed to be far less powerful than Parliament as is the case in most countries with this system, and probably just an appointed advisory commission. If that. But going unicameral makes the game easier for the short term, anyway.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2023, 10:09:06 PM »
« Edited: August 25, 2023, 12:35:38 AM by ChairmanSanchez »

I also should've mentioned that I assumed we were doing away with the Senate, which I think makes more sense. Perhaps at some point a House of Lords can be added, but it shouldn't function like the Senate. And if we do have an upper-house, it should be presumed to be far less powerful than Parliament as is the case in most countries with this system, and probably just an appointed advisory commission. If that. But going unicameral makes the game easier for the short term, anyway.
Sounds good. I agree unicameral is easier for now.

Edit: What if we keep a Canadian style Senate but keep it entirely NPC filled, and allow players to participate only in the House of Commons?
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2023, 12:46:51 AM »

As I draw the maps, let me know if there are any requests for states to draw first if it helps for leader selection.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yon52XJ5dAQf8KDIUrZfRTkHwQyPtLNwrLFnChvo0j4/edit#gid=0

Above is the link where I will keep track of map drawing progress.
RGM2609
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2023, 04:39:34 AM »

May I claim the Liberals?
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2023, 07:02:55 AM »

Sounds good. I agree unicameral is easier for now.

Edit: What if we keep a Canadian style Senate but keep it entirely NPC filled, and allow players to participate only in the House of Commons?

Yeah, I'm fine with that actually.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2023, 08:00:45 PM »

I'd like to reserve Doug Ford.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2023, 12:43:50 AM »

Reservations aren’t open yet, we’re still in the drafting phase.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2023, 11:49:53 PM »
« Edited: November 30, 2023, 10:10:44 PM by Herbert Garrison. »

Birmingham: Terri Sewell (L) (2008)
Huntsville: Mo Brooks (C) (2010)
Selma - Tuscaloosa: Gary Palmer (C) (2015)
Montgomery - Chattahoochee: Martha Roby (C) (2010)
Alaska: Lisa Murkowski (C) (2001 by-election)
Edmonton: Rona Ambrose (C) (2003)
Calgary: Michelle Rempel (C) (2015)
Yellowhead: Rachael Harder (C) (2015)
Albuquerque: Martin Heinrich (L) (2010)
Arizuma Northeast: Ben Ray Lujan (L) (2008)
Arizuma Southeast: Deb Haaland (L) (2019)
Arizuma Northwest: Debbie Lasko (C) (2019)
San Luis - Rio Colorado: Raul Grijalva (D) (2003)
Tucson: Mark Kelly (L) (2011 by-election)
Phoenix North and West: Anne Kirkpatrick (L) (2008)
Phoenix - Mesa: Jeff Flake (C) (2000)
Phoenix Central: Ruben Gallego (L) (2015)
Victoriaville: Tom Cotton (C) (2010)
Arkansaw East: John Boozman (C) (2010)
Arkansaw West: Rick Crawford (C) (2010)
The Bahamas: Perry Christy (L) (2008)
Alahambra - Pasadena - Glendale: Adam Schiff (L) (2000)
Anaheim: Pete Aguilar (L) (2015)
Burbank - San Fernando: Jimmy Gomez (L) (2019)
Death Valley: Christina Tobin (LBT) (2010)
Mojave: T.J. Cox (L) (2019)
East Los Angeles - El Monte: Antonio Vilaraigosa (L) (2003)
Eureka - Redding: Doug LaMalfa (C) (2010)
Fairfield - Marin: Eric Swallwell (L) (2015)
Fremont: Karen Bass (D) (2008)
Fresno: Devin Nunes (C) (2003)
Hollywood: Kamala Harris (L) (2015)
Inglewood: Maxime Waters (D) (1988)
Irvine - Orange: Ted Lieu (L) (2015)
Kern - San Luis Opisbo: Kevin McCarthy (C) (2008)
Laguna: Harley Rouda (L) (2019)
Lancaster - Palmdale - San Gabriel: Judy Chu (L) (2008)
Long Beach - Torrance: Janice Hahn (L) (2010)
Modesto - Merced: Josh Harder (L) (2019)
Norwalk - Compton: Grace Napolitano (L) (2000)
Oakland: Barbara Lee (D) (1998 by-election)
Pomona: Kesha Ram (D) (2010)
Riverside South: Ken Calvert (C) (1993)
Riverside West: Raul Ruiz (L) (2015)
Sacramento North: Ami Bera (L) (2015)
Sacramento South and Central: Doris Matsui (L) (2005 by-election)
Salinas - Santa Cruz: Jimmy Panetta (L) (2015)
San Bernadino: Mike Levin (L) (2019)
San Francisco: Nancy Pelosi (L) (1985)
San Jose East: Zoe Lofgren (L) (1996)
San Jose West: Ro Khanna (D) (2015)
Santa Barbara - Ventura West: Salud Carbajal (L) (2019)
Malibu-Thousand Oaks: Hilda Solis (D) (2000)
Santa Rosa: Jared Huffman (D) (2019)
Saint James Central: Juan Vargas (L) (2010)
Saint James North - Oceanside: Katie Hill (L) (2019)
Saint James - South Bay: Susan Davis (L) (2000)
Gatineau - Montreal Southeast: Justin Trudeau (L) (2015)
Guelph - Cambridge: Gerard Kennedy (L) (2015)
Hamilton: Bob Bratina (L) (2015)
Kingston - Peterborough: Scott Reid (C) (2000)
London - Kitchener: Michael Chong (C) (2003)
Monteregie: Maxime Bernier (P) (2003)
Montreal North: Alexandre Boulerice (D) (2010)
Montreal Southwest: Pablo Rodriguez (D) (2019)
Newmarket - Berrie: Leslyn Lewis (C) (2019)
North Bay: Glenn Thibeault (D) (2008)
Old Toronto: Olivia Chow (D) (2011 by-election)
Ottawa: Catherine McKenna (L) (2015)
Quebec City - Trois Rivieres: Francois Champagne (L) (2015)
Quebec du Nord: Melanie Joly (L) (2015)
Toronto - Durham - Scarborough: Erin O'Toole (C) (2019)
Toronto - Etobicoke - Missiauaga: Navdeep Bains (L) (2003)
Toronto - Halton: Lisa Raitt (C) (2008)
Toronto North: Chrystia Freeland (L) (2015)
Toronto - York: Mark Holland (L) (2015)
Windsor - Chatham - Sarnia: Brian Masse (D) (2000)
Boulder - Denver West: Jared Polis (D) (2010)
Denver Central: Diana DeGette (L) (1996)
Colorado Springs: Ed Perlmutter (L) (2015)
Fort Collins - Colorado East: Morgan Carroll (L) (2015)
Colorado Mountains: John Hickenlooper (L) (2015)
Bellingham - San Juan: Jay Inslee (L) (1993)
Coquitlam: Amita Kuttner (G) (2019)
Longview - Columbia River: Jamie H. Beautler (C) (2010)
Northern Columbia-Skeena: Nathan Cullen (D) (2003)
Vancouver North-Victoria: Elizabeth May (G) (2010)
Olympic Peninsula: Derek Kilmer (L) (2010)
Seattle - Puget Sound: Pramilla Jayapal (G) (2019)
Southern Columbia: Cathy McMorris Rodgers (C) (2003)
Spokane - Okanagan: Richard Cannings (D) (2015)
Vancouver Central: Jenny Kwan (L) (2015)
Vancouver South: Joyce Murray (L) (2015)
New London: Joe Courtney (L) (2010)
Hartford: Chris Murphy (L) (2003)
New Haven - New Britain: Rosa DeLauro (D) (1993)
Dakota: John Thune (C) (2003)
Delaware: Lisa Blunt Rochester (L) (2015)
Cape Coral & The Everglades: Mario Diaz-Balart (C) (1993)
Cowton: Alvin Brown (L) (2015)
Daytona Beach: Michael Waltz (C) (2018 by-election)
Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood: Ted Deutch (L) (2008)
Fort Myers: Francis Rooney (C) (2015)
Miami West: Debbie W. Schultz (L) (2003)
Miami Central: Frederica Wilson (L) (2008)
Miami South: Marco Rubio (C) (2010)
Ocala: Kat Cammack (C) (2019)
Orlando North: Stephanie Murphy (L) (2015)
Orlando South: Val Demmings (L) (2015)
Palm Bay - Port Saint Lucie: Brian Mast (C) (2019)
Palm Beach - Boca Raton: Lois Frankel (L) (2012 by-election)
Pensacola: Matt Gaetz (P) (2015)
Sarasota - Port Charlotte: Vern Buchanan (C) (2008)
Saint Petersburg: Charlie Crist (L) (2015)
Tallahassee - Gainesville: Mary Thomas (C) (2019)
Tampa North: Kathy Castor (L) (2008)
Tampa South: Janet Cruz (L) (2015)
Atlanta Central: Hank Johnson (L) (2008)
Atlanta East: Jon Ossoff (L) (2015)
Atlanta South: John Lewis (D) (1988)
Atlanta West: Michelle Nunn (L) (2015)
Augusta - Athens: Jody Hice (C) (2019)
North Georgia: Marjorie Taylor-Greene (P) (2019)
Macon: Rob Woodall (C) (2010)
Marietta - Columbus - LaGrange: Lynn Westmoreland (C) (2003)
Savannah: John Barrow (L) (2003)
Southern Georgia: Jason Carter (L) (2015)
Hawaii: Tulsi Gabbard (D) (2010)
Hudson: Charlie Angus (D) (2003)
Chicago - Southside - Roseland: Robin Kelly (L) (2013 by-election)
Chicago - Dunning - Austin Park: Bill Lipinsky (L) (1993)
Chicago Central: Barack Obama (L) (2000)
Chicago - Cicero - Lawndale: Chuy Garcia (D) (2019)
Chicago - Uptown - Avondale: Danny Davis (D) (1996)
Chicago West - Schaumberg: Bill Foster (L) (2008)
Chicago South - Joliet: Lauren Underwood (L) (2019)
Chicago North - Waukegan: Jan Schakowsky (D) (2000)
East Saint Louis: Dick Durbin (L) (1985)
Marion - Centralia - Olney: Mary Miller (C) (2019)
Peoria: Adam Kinzinger (C) (2010)
Rockford: Darin LaHood (C) (2015)
Springfield: Cheri Bustos (L) (2015)
Danville: Todd Young (C) (2010)
Evansville & Terre Haute: Larry Bucshon (C) (2010)
Fort Wayne - Muncie: Mike Pence (C) (2000)
Gary: Pete Visclosky (D) (1985)
South Bend: Pete Buttigieg (L) (2015)
Wabash City: Andre Carson (D) (2007 by-election)
Southeast Indiana: Victoria Spartz (C) (2019)
Ames - Des Moines: Dave Loebsback (L) (2015)
Davenport - Iowa East: Bruce Braley (L) (2008)
Iowa West: Randy Feenstra (C) (2019)
Kansas City: Kathleen Sebelius (L) (2015)
Topeka - West Kansas: Mike Pompeo (C) (2010)
Wichita - South Kansas: Todd Tiahrt (C) (1996)
Huntington - Richmond: James Comer (C) (2015)
Frankfurt: Mitch McConnell (C) (1985)
Louisville: John Yarmuth (L) (2008)
Bowling Green: Rand Paul (LBT) (2010)
Alexandria: Bobby Jindal (C) (2003)
New Orleans: Cedric Richmond (L) (2008)
Shreveport: John N. Kennedy (C) (2010)
Maine: Susan Collins (C) (1996)
Manitoba: Niki Ashton (D) (2008)
Baltimore East: Martin O'Malley (L) (2015)
Baltimore West: Maya Cummings (D) (2019)
Cumberland - Frederick: John Delaney (L) (2015)
Middleton - Silver Springs: Anthony Brown (L) (2015)
Saint Charles: Steny Hoyer (L) (2010)
Boston: Elizabeth Warren (D) (2010)
Essex: Seth Moulton (L) (2015)
Newton - Norfolk: Ayanna Pressley (D) (2019)
Plymouth: Joseph Kennedy III (L) (2009 by-election)
Springfield - Western Massachusetts: Richard Neal (D) (1988)
South Middlesex: Katherine Clark (L) (2015)
Worcester: Jim McGovern (D) (1996)
Ann Arbor: Debbie Dingell (L) (2015)
Detroit East: Hanson Clarke (L) (2010)
Detroit North: Haley Stevens (L) (2019)
Detroit South: Rashida Tliab (D) (2019)
Flint: Dan Kildee (L) (2010)
Grand Rapids: Justin Amash (LBT) (2008)
Kalamazoo: Fred Upton (C) (1988)
Michigan's Ear: Paul Mitchell (C) (2015)
Michigan's Top: John James (C) (2016 by-election)
Muskegon - Grand Rapids: Bill Huizenga (C) (2010)
Duluth & The Iron Range: Collin Peterson (D) (1993)
Minneapolis: Amy Kloubuchar (L) (2008)
Rochester - Mankato: Tim Walz (L) (2008)
Saint Cloud: Tom Emmer (C) (2015)
Saint Paul: Ilhan Omar (D) (2019)
Mississippi North: Roger Wicker (C) (2000)
Mississippi South: Bennie Thompson (L) (1993)
Cape Girardeau: Sarah Steelman (C) (2012 by-election)
Commonwealth: Emmanuel Cleaver (D) (2003)
Lohman's Landing: Josh Hawley (C) (2019)
Springfield: Billy Long (C) (2010)
Saint Louis North: Russ Carnahan (L) (2001 by-election)
Saint Louis South: Cori Bush (D) (2019)
Montana: Ryan Zinke (C) (2019)
Omaha: Don Bacon (C) (2019)
Nebraska: Deb Fischer (C) (2010)
Las Vegas: Catherine Cortez-Mastro (L) (2015)
Nevada: Stephen Hosford (L) (2015)
Newfoundland & Labrador: Jack Harris (D) (2008)
New Brunswick: Dominic LeBlanc (L) (2015)
New Hampshire: Maggie Hassan (L) (2015)
Atlantic City: Jeff Van Drew (L) (2019)
Bergen: Donald Norcross (D) (2014 by-election)
Camden: Tom Malinowski (L) (2015)
Elizabeth - Newark South: Cory Booker (L) (2008)
Franklin - Belvedere - Newton: Christine Todd Whitman (C) (1993)
Jersey City: Josh Gottheimer (L) (2015)
Newark North: Donald Payne Jr. (D) (2012 by-election)
The Jersey Shore: Chris Christie (C) (2010)
Trenton: Bonnie Watson Coleman (L) (2015)
Albany: Caroline Kennedy (L) (2011 by-election)
Allegany - Binghamton: Brian Higgins (L) (2008)
Bronx South: Ritchie Torres (D) (2019)
Brooklyn South: Nydia Velazquez (L) (1993)
Brooklyn North: Hakeem Jeffries (L) (2008)
Buffalo: Chris Jacobs (C) (2019)
Kingston - Newburgh: Kirstin Gillibrand (L) (2003)
Manhattan North - Harlem: Adriano Espaillat (L) (2015)
Manhattan South - Queens North: Michael Bloomberg (L) (2013 by-election)
Niagara: Joseph Morelle (L) (2018 by-election)
Oswego - Oneida: Elise Stefanik (C) (2015)
Queens East - Nassau West: Thomas Suozzi (L) (2015)
Queens South: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D) (2019)
Queens West: Chuck Schumer (L) (1985)
Staten Island - Brooklyn West: Dan Donovan (C) (2015)
Suffolk East: Andrew Giuliani (C) (2019)
Suffolk West - Nassau East: Lee Zeldin (C) (2015)
Rochester: Paul Tonko (L) (2008)
Rockland - Westchester: Sean Patrick Maloney (L) (2015)
Yonkers - Bronx: Mondaire Jones (D) (2019)
Boone: Virginia Foxx (C) (2003)
Blue Ridge: Mark Meadows (C) (2010)
Charlotte: Mel Watt (D) (1993)
Durham: David Price (L) (1988)
Cornwallis: Thom Tillis (C) (2010)
Greenville - Roanoke: Greg Murphy (C) (2019)
Piedmont Plateau: Mark Walker (C) (2010)
Raleigh: Deborah Ross (L) (2019)
Wilmington: David Rouzer (C) (2010)
Nova Scotia: Darren Fisher (L) (2015)
Akron - Canton - Youngstown: Bob Gibbs (C) (2010)
Cincinnati: P.G. Sittenfield (L) (2015)
Cleveland East: Marcia Fudge (L) (2008)
Cleveland West: Nina Turner (D) (2015)
Columbus East: Pat Tiberi (C) (2010)
Columbus West: John Kasich (C) (2019)
Dayton: Warren Davidson (C) (2019)
Ohio River: Rob Portman (C) (1993)
Lima - Springfield: Jim Jordan (C) (2008)
Lorain - Sandusky: Sherrod Brown (D) (1993)
Toledo - Bowling Green: Marcy Kaptur (L) (1984 by-election)
Zanesville - Ohio East: Tim Ryan (L) (2015)
Boise: Greg Walden (C) (1996)
Idaho - Soda Springs: Raul Labrador (LBT) (2010)
Eugene: Peter DeFazio (D) (1988)
Salem: Ron Wyden (D) (1981)
Portland: Jeff Merkley (D) (1993)
Allentown - Reading: Chrissy Houlahan (L) (2019)
Chambersburg - Johnstown: Conor Lamb (L) (2019)
Chester - New Garden - Warwick: Bob Brady (L) (2000)
Erie: Mike Kelly (C) (2010)
Harrisburg: Joe Sestak (L) (2015)
Lewisburg - Provincial College - Altcona: Pat Toomey (C) (1996)
Wilkes - Barre: Brian Fitzpatrick (C) (2015)
Philadelphia East: Donald Evans (L) (2015)
Philadelphia West: Katie McGinty (L) (2015)
Pittsburgh North: Mike Doyle (D) (1996)
Pittsburgh South: John Fetterman (D) (2019)
Scranton: Fred Keller (C) (2010)
Warminster: Allyson Schwartz (L) (2000)
Puerto Rico East: Pedro Pierluisi (L) (1993)
Puerto Rico West: Jessie Cortes Ramos (L) (2015)
San Juan: Carmen Cruz (L) (2015)
The Virgin Islands: Stacey Plaskett (L) (2015)
Rhode Island: Jack Reed (L) (2008)
Saskatchewan: Andrew Scheer (C) (2003)
Derbyton: James Lankford (C) (2010)
Sequoyah East: T.W. Shannon (C) (2015)
Sequoyah West: Markwayne Mullin (C) (1993)
Saint Johns: Wayne Easter (L) (1993)
Charleston: Tim Scott (C) (2010)
Columbia: Jim Clyburn (D) (1993)
Greenville: Lyndsey Graham (C) (1993)
Rock Hill: Niki Haley (C) (2010)
Amherstville: Phil Roe (C) (2008)
Chattanooga: Chuck Fleischman (C) (2015)
Columbia - Jackson: Zach Wamp Jr. (C) (2015)
Cookville - Oak Ridge: Marsha Blackburn (C) (2003)
Memphis: Harold Ford Jr. (L) (1996)
Wolfeville: Jim Cooper (L) (1993)
Abilene - Fort Worth West: Kay Granger (C) (1996)
Amarillo - Wichita Falls: Mac Thornberry (C) (1993)
Beaumont - Port Arthur: Louie Gohmert (C) (2003)
Conroe & The Woodlands: Kevin Brady (C) (1996)
Corpus Christie: Michael Cloud (C) (2018 by-election)
Corsicana: Collin Allred (L) (2019)
Dallas East: John Ratcliffe (C) (2015)
Dallas North: Van Taylor (C) (2019)
Dallas South: David Dewhurst (C) (2010)
El Paso: Beto O'Rourke (L) (2010)
Fort Worth East: Beth Van Duyne (C) (2019)
Galveston: Debra Medina (LBT) (2011 by-election)
Houston Central: Sheila Jackson Lee (D) (1996)
Houston East: Gene Greene (L) (1993)
Houston North: Ted Cruz (C) (2015)
Houston West: George P. Bush (C) (2015)
Huntsville: Dan Crenshaw (C) (2019)
Texarkana: Bill Ratliffe (C) (2015)
Lubbock - Midland - Laredo: Rick Perry (C) (2003)
McAllen & Laredo: Pete Gallego (L) (2015)
San Marcos: Chip Roy (C) (2019)
Sherman: Eddie Johnson (L) (2000)
San Antonio: Julian Castro (L) (2010)
Victoria: Jon Cornyn (C) (1996)
Waco: Bill Flores (C) (2003)
Waterloo: Lloyd Doggett (L) (1993)
Salt Lake City: Burgess Owens (C) (2019)
Utah: Jon Huntsman (C) (2010)
Vermont: Bernie Sanders (D) (1993)
Alleghany: Shelley Moore Capito (C) (2000)
Arlington: Jennifer Wexton (L) (2019)
Charleston: Joe Manchin (L) (2011 by-election)
Chesapeake: Rob Wittman (C) (2015)
Fairfax: Don Beyer (L) (2015)
Fairmont: David McKinley (C) (2010)
Gloucester: Scott Taylor (C) (2015)
Norfolk: Bobby Scott (D) (1993)
Powhaten: Tom Periello (D) (2008)
Richmond: Abigail Spanberger (L) (2015)
Roanoke: Ben Cline (C) (2019)
East Bank: Steve Palazzo (C) (2010)
Mobile: Jeff Sessions (C) (1996)
Ungava: Romeo Saganash (D) (2010)
Green Bay: Sean Duffy (C) (2010)
Kenosha: Tammy Baldwin (D) (2000)
Milwaukee: Gwen Moore (D) (2003)
Liverpool: Russ Feingold (D) (1993)
Wisconsin North: Dan Benishek (C) (2010)
Wisconsin West: Paul Ryan (C) (2000)
Wyoming: Liz Cheney (C) (2015)
Yukon: Larry Bagnell (L) (2015)
Northwest Territory: Michael McLeod (L) (2015)
Nunavut: Mumilaaq Qaqqaq (D) (2019)
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2023, 11:12:10 PM »

It's ba-a-a-ack!
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2023, 11:28:27 PM »

Yep! I should have the MP list finished by tomorrow. I have it already done, I just have to copy and paste it and color it here.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2023, 07:36:59 PM »

This idea still isn't dead, and I've made some headway on posting the MPs list. Sorry for the delay, I'm still committed to bringing this project alive.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2023, 10:14:26 PM »

Completed the MP's list. Sorry it's one long paragraph, I couldn't get the post to fit.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2023, 10:47:31 PM »

If this is ready to go, reiterating my wish to reserve the Conservatives
Prez_zf
Rookie
United States