Floor pi$$ers: anarchy for beginners
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 04:57:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Floor pi$$ers: anarchy for beginners
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Floor pi$$ers: anarchy for beginners  (Read 68 times)
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 10, 2023, 02:05:25 AM »

A common occurrence at my work is urine all over the floor in the washroom, in between the toilet and the wall. This seems to indicate that somebody is peeing on the floor, on purpose. If they were a narcissist or a wannabe anarchist, you would THINK it would be more convenient to pee all over the toilet seat or something. Alas, they're aiming for the floor next to the toilet.

This happens too frequently for it to be be one person. This is a group of people, either acting in coordination, or maybe more likely, all coincidentally doing the same thing.

So, what's the deal? Is floor-p1ssing a "thing"? Since when?

Have you encountered this before? Was it just once or have you seen it many times?

Another thing I'll point out is that it's very unlikely this is only being done by people who are very drunk. All indications are that most (or all) of the people doing this aren't wasted off their a$$.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2023, 05:30:50 AM »

people who piss on the floor on purpose hate the people who clean public toilets, ya know, poor people....or I suppose, they just never think of them.  Which is probably worse.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies