Describe a QAnoner who voted for the Biden/Harris ticket in 2020
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:38:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Describe a QAnoner who voted for the Biden/Harris ticket in 2020  (Read 1677 times)
WalterWhite
United States
Political Matrix
E: -9.35, S: -9.83

P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 19, 2023, 08:06:45 PM »

Vice President Christian Man
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2023, 08:19:54 PM »

Left-leaning conspiracy theorist
Republican Party Stalwart
Stalwart_Grantist
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2023, 04:06:55 PM »

A federal agent whose job is managing a fake Qanon social media account in order to entrap radical-right potential terrorists.

Perhaps a Qanoner who supports some sort of "accelerationist" tactic? Or someone who thought that Biden's alleged cognitive decline would make him "not good enough at covering the conspiracy up" as much as they believe Obama did or Hillary would have? Someone who thinks that "the plan" somehow involved Biden winning (or at least winning a certain share of the vote in this nonexistent hypothetical person's state or jurisdiction if not of the NPV or EC)?

Who even knows how Trump-voting unironic Qanoners actually think? Let alone those who miraculously didn't vote Trump.
Flyersfan232

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2023, 05:45:03 PM »

a insane pedophile and or satanist or a combo of both
wnwnwn
Peru

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2023, 12:27:44 PM »

Easy.
Someone who thinks Trump is also part of the deep state or that he is a puppet of the republican side of the deep state.
VPH
vivaportugalhabs
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -0.17

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2023, 09:28:15 PM »

John White, who ran for Congress in Arkansas
I Will Not Be Wrong
outofbox6
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2024, 04:18:05 PM »

An African American conspiracy theorist.
TransfemmeGoreVidal
Fulbright DNC
United States

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2024, 09:45:33 AM »

accelerationist
Wiswylfen
eadmund

Political Matrix
E: -2.32, S: 4.17

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2024, 09:51:41 AM »

Easy: someone who started believing it after the 2020 election.
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2024, 12:21:06 PM »

If a QAnoner can be described as simply someone who believes the theory...I guess someone who supports Adrenochrome harvesting and the other batsh**t they believe goes on?
mjba257
United States
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2024, 09:28:06 PM »

I used to have a coworker who hated Trump because she thought he was a Jew. She was an older black woman, grew up in Jim Crow South. She listened to Alex Jones, regularly had InfoWars.com up on her computer screen at work, believed Bill Gates put a microchip in the vaccines, thinks 5G is being used for mind control, etc. So maybe she voted Biden??? I don't know though, Kanye West was on the ballot in my state so perhaps she voted him.
Stranger in a strange land
strangeland
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2024, 12:12:48 AM »

I used to have a coworker who hated Trump because she thought he was a Jew. She was an older black woman, grew up in Jim Crow South. She listened to Alex Jones, regularly had InfoWars.com up on her computer screen at work, believed Bill Gates put a microchip in the vaccines, thinks 5G is being used for mind control, etc. So maybe she voted Biden??? I don't know though, Kanye West was on the ballot in my state so perhaps she voted him.
This type of person absolutely WOULDN'T vote for Biden, and if anything probably hates him more than Trump.

The real answer is someone who believes QAnon is true, but thinks Trump is either in on the Deep State/Cabal's plot or ineffective at stopping it. Remember that QAnon has grown to be an entire worldview and describes a wide range of beliefs, and many people who believe in some elements of the theory either don't believe in or are unaware of others, and some people who believe in parts of QAnon don't even know that they do. For example, the widespread incorrect belief that  outrageously-priced furniture on Wayfair is cover for human trafficking grew out of QAnon, but someone who believes this may not believe that a cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles is harvesting adrenochrome.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2024, 12:47:01 AM »

Single-issue "is there a photo of them with Jeffrey Epstein?" voter
mjba257
United States
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2024, 08:10:27 AM »

This type of person absolutely WOULDN'T vote for Biden, and if anything probably hates him more than Trump.

The real answer is someone who believes QAnon is true, but thinks Trump is either in on the Deep State/Cabal's plot or ineffective at stopping it. Remember that QAnon has grown to be an entire worldview and describes a wide range of beliefs, and many people who believe in some elements of the theory either don't believe in or are unaware of others, and some people who believe in parts of QAnon don't even know that they do. For example, the widespread incorrect belief that  outrageously-priced furniture on Wayfair is cover for human trafficking grew out of QAnon, but someone who believes this may not believe that a cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles is harvesting adrenochrome.

In all likelihood, she probably doesn't even vote. she considers herself a "sovereign citizen", so the simple act of voting might even be against her worldview
MarkD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2024, 05:48:33 AM »

Quite confused.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2024, 05:09:06 PM »