anyone here heard of h pearl davis
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:56:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  anyone here heard of h pearl davis
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: anyone here heard of h pearl davis  (Read 166 times)
freepcrusher
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 18, 2023, 05:36:49 PM »

As far as online youtube commentators go she's pretty good. But she isn't saying that all the other manosphere pundits from the late 2000s to mid 2010s already said hundreds of times.
freepcrusher
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2024, 09:45:50 PM »

anyone see her conversation with michael knowles? I find her generally cynical and skeptical worldview more in line with mine - but I also find her to strawman too much.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2024, 10:03:55 PM »

Never heard of her, but let's take a gander at her Wikipedia.

Davis is a conservative, and she describes herself as an "anti-feminist". She has credited right-wing political commentators Ben Shapiro and Thomas Sowell for inspiring her media career and has been described as the "female Andrew Tate".

On June 28, 2023, she stated in a Twitter video that "women should not vote" and that "the courts, the legal system, all of society is basically pandering and simping for women." In an interview with Ethan Klein on the H3 Podcast, she stated that "if feminists want the right to vote, right, then it should come with the draft." In the same interview, she argued that divorce should be illegal.

Davis posted a now-deleted video in July 2023 called "Why Can't We Talk About the Jews?", which was widely criticized for containing anti-Semitic tropes. In an interview with Piers Morgan on Piers Morgan Uncensored, she stated that the song was about cancel culture and free speech rather than anti-Semitism. She has also stated that stories about slavery in the United States were embellished.

Hmm, she's not leaving a great first impression.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2024, 12:24:06 AM »

Some of the Atlas right wingers like to share her tweets on discord and laugh at how unaware she is. It's pretty funny. I think there's a (very small but very amusing) chance that her entire public persona is a long-con performance art (like Borat, kind of).
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies