Pork rinds (sound and fury, an open discussion)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 07:11:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Pork rinds (sound and fury, an open discussion)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pork rinds (sound and fury, an open discussion)  (Read 66 times)
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 13, 2023, 11:50:04 AM »
« edited: July 13, 2023, 11:53:11 AM by Meatball Ron DeSanctus »

Once you eat one of these pig (redacted) pork rinds, you'll never eat another human (redacted) again. But (redacted) human (redacted)... I (redacted) dead pigs. You'll read all about it in Heartburn, how I (redacted) them dead pigs before I turned them into pork rinds.

I couldn't get no (redacted) from Serenity back then... she only wanted (redacted) in her (redacted). Big phony balogna (redacted). But now she wants this real (redacted).

Fart an umbilical cord out of your phony (redacted), and I'll hang a pig with it, while I impregnante you with my 80-year-old pork rind (redacted). You'll give birth to a dead pig, and we'll turn him into pork rinds.

I'll eat pork rinds with God, in a land that speaks only with our eyes. No language, no (redacted). No (redacted) laws! Where the (redacted) can't sell their (redacted), or use their (redacted) to gold-dig. A land where us warriors run free with our big (redacted) out, and (redacted) hair wild.

Eat pork rinds, eat dead pigs.

EAT pork rinds, EAT dead pigs.

Salt their dead skin and put 'em in plastic bags.

(redacted) you, you (redacted) farting robots! Suck my dead pig. SUCK MY DEAD PIG.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2023, 11:50:50 AM »

I'm hoping this can be an open and honest discussion. This is a safe place.
nerd73
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -7.83

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2023, 06:45:29 PM »

(redacted) your mother you (redacted) punks, my typewriter's gonna rip your (redacted) eyes out tonight. I'm gonna sit at that table and write til I die, I'm gonna write a (redacted) that can't be denied!

The (redacted) of all books.

(redacted) you, you worthless (redacted), your books are (redacted), my book is a real (redacted), it's a real (redacted) (redacted), not a phony (redacting) (redacted). My book has blood in it. (redacted) don't bleed if you chop it in half with an axe. But I'm gonna chop my (redacted) in half and see how much that bleeds. I'm sick of phony baloney!

That (redacted) gets hard and horny! I gotta buy him (redacted), and I can't buy nice paper to write my book on. I just want him to piss, piss, and piss. That's it, no (redacted). I'm going broke buying (redacted) for that (redacted). He's just gonna piss when I chop him in half. I'll piss in a (redacted) like it's a toilet! I'll piss all over that (redacted) (redacted) like it's in a toilet. Every (redacted) looks like a toilet to me. A big (redacted) toilet.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies