Describe a transgender DeSantis supporter
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:28:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  Describe a transgender DeSantis supporter
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Describe a transgender DeSantis supporter  (Read 1218 times)
TransfemmeGoreVidal
Fulbright DNC
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 31, 2023, 01:07:09 PM »

Title says it all
Jim Crow
Rookie
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2023, 03:10:18 PM »

In one word they'd be fictional.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2023, 07:19:12 PM »

I've heard of crazier things, I'm sure there are some out there.

Hell, there are even some transgender TERFs...
Jim Crow
Rookie
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2023, 07:49:35 PM »

Both parties used to overplay their hands on social issues.  I'm not sure if it still happens or if people think one way or the other by now.  This is off topic, but those Democrats sure take the black vote for granted.  What have they ever done for the black community?  Look at how bad Chicago is and the Democrats have everything there.  It's certainly not the Republicans faults.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2023, 09:02:19 PM »

Both parties used to overplay their hands on social issues.  I'm not sure if it still happens or if people think one way or the other by now.  This is off topic, but those Democrats sure take the black vote for granted.  What have they ever done for the black community?  Look at how bad Chicago is and the Democrats have everything there.  It's certainly not the Republicans faults.

You're right, that IS off topic!
Jim Crow
Rookie
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2023, 09:14:00 PM »

Well voting Republican might be something to consider after the Democrats have kept blacks in poverty for decades.  Regardless of Democrat talking points, financially the best years for blacks were in the 40's and 50's. 
ctherainbow
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -5.57

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2023, 10:27:16 PM »

Two words: internalized transphobia.
Vice President Christian Man
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2023, 11:36:44 PM »

Caitlyn Jenner
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2023, 10:42:27 AM »

A loser.

(Also almost certainly very few of these lol, even the handful of trans Republicans likely strongly prefer Trump).
TransfemmeGoreVidal
Fulbright DNC
United States

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2023, 01:31:03 PM »

Well voting Republican might be something to consider after the Democrats have kept blacks in poverty for decades.  Regardless of Democrat talking points, financially the best years for blacks were in the 40's and 50's. 

Years when the New Deal legacy was the strongest and FDR did overwhelmingly win the black vote three times. You can’t say the Democratic loyalty comes from nothing because despite discrimination in some new deal programs black americans did undoubtedly do a lot better from them then they ever had in all the previous decades of voting Republican.
Jim Crow
Rookie
United States

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2023, 03:16:46 PM »

Years when the New Deal legacy was the strongest and FDR did overwhelmingly win the black vote three times. You can’t say the Democratic loyalty comes from nothing because despite discrimination in some new deal programs black americans did undoubtedly do a lot better from them then they ever had in all the previous decades of voting Republican.

Right and how long has it been since then?  Is anyone who "benefited" from FDR even alive today?  Come on man! My comments stand 100%.
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2023, 07:10:40 PM »

A self-loathing weirdo.
Perlen vor den Schweinen
kongress
United States

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2023, 03:47:07 AM »

One of the good ones
Ragnaroni
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.97, S: 1.74

P
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2023, 04:47:44 AM »

They don't exist.
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2023, 01:30:35 PM »

Not sure about transgender DeSanatis supporters, but Florida seems like a place with plenty of rich gay Republicans who emphasize pro-business economic policies above everything else.
Samof94
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2023, 06:16:23 AM »

a Caitlyn  Jenner type
Kleine Scheiße
PeteHam
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.16, S: -1.74

P P

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2023, 01:21:47 PM »

Stupid
Blow by blow, the passion dies
LeonelBrizola
YaBB God
Brazil

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2023, 03:08:25 PM »

Estabilishment Republican who wants to stop Trump
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2023, 02:55:09 AM »

Estabilishment Republican who wants to stop Trump
How many transgender “establishment Republicans” do you think there are
MatthewNY
United States

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2023, 05:53:49 AM »

Unfortunately, Blaire White is a conservative transgender woman youtuber who supports Ron De Santis in the republican primary. She likes DeSantis because of his lockdown policy, the don't say gay bill, because he sent migrants to Martha Vineyard and because he's against children transitionning.
South Dakota Democrat
jrk26

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2023, 02:42:44 PM »

Right and how long has it been since then?  Is anyone who "benefited" from FDR even alive today?  Come on man! My comments stand 100%.

You literally mentioned the 1940s and 1950s.  Pretty sure the argument about the New Deal was in direct response to that.
Republican Party Stalwart
Stalwart_Grantist
United States

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2023, 12:02:07 AM »

Unfortunately, Blaire White is a conservative transgender woman youtuber who supports Ron De Santis in the republican primary. She likes DeSantis because of his lockdown policy, the don't say gay bill Florida Parental Rights in Education Act, because he sent migrants to Martha's Vineyard and because he's against children transitioning.
Republican Party Stalwart
Stalwart_Grantist
United States

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2023, 12:22:29 AM »

Well voting Republican might be something to consider after the Democrats have kept blacks in poverty for decades.

By that logic, you could also say that the GOP "kept blacks in poverty" (and worse) for over half a century from 1877 to 1933.

Regardless of Democrat talking points, financially the best years for blacks were in the 40's and 50's. 

As others have pointed out, a majority of blacks (of those who even could vote at the time) already voted Democrat by that point. Furthermore, "best years financially" might not be as important regarding who you vote for as "years of highest tangible perceived financial improvement proportional to other races."

Is any black person who directly "benefited" from anything that the pre-1932 GOP did (or anything that the pre-1960s GOP did, for that matter) alive today, either?
bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2023, 12:36:18 AM »

A 4channer
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: