Target caves to right-wing terrorism, removes Pride merchandise for employee safety (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 05:29:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Target caves to right-wing terrorism, removes Pride merchandise for employee safety (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Target caves to right-wing terrorism, removes Pride merchandise for employee safety  (Read 3495 times)
Independents for Nihilism
Seef
Canada

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: 1.57

P
« on: May 28, 2023, 05:39:07 PM »

But I think there is an agenda to make children trans, who aren't trans.

You are incorrect about this. Do not believe lies from the likes of Matt Walsh, Ron DeSantis, Chiya Raichik, and the like.

Why should we believe that they're lies?

I know this will be lost on you, but you’re making the assertion that certain groups are forcibly transing kids gender. You should be the one providing credible evidence that it’s true

If what you're saying is true, wouldn't you be able to back it up?  Wouldn't you be able to give me a knowable answer as to why more people are declaring as "trans" now than ever before?  You tell me why the incidence of Gender Dysphoria is higher than it has ever been?

I mean the argument that seems to come up is that people are less discriminated against and more free to come out now. That doesn't square with accusations of so-called "trans genocide", but that's my understanding of it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies