Statement from Senator Christian Man
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:08:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Statement from Senator Christian Man
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Statement from Senator Christian Man  (Read 121 times)
Vice President Christian Man
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 16, 2023, 03:22:55 PM »

These past 24 hours has been a tough one. As a strong supporter of regional rights and sovereignty, it pains me to have to oppose a measure of independence, especially because the people of the South overwhelmingly support it. However with Lincoln under threat and as someone who normally advocates for moderate solutions to the problems of the day, there are no moderate solutions to this situation. Large situations call for bold actions and as a senator, I  could not oppose the concerns of my constituents. I will continue to support the cause of peace and the increasingly slim chance this can be solved without any bloodshed, but with the recent secession of my fellow senator OSR, this has led to even fewer options for diplomacy. I call on the international community to support Atlasia during this time and to offer support if it is needed. Thank you and may God bless the Union, for the Union keeps us strong.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2023, 03:26:52 PM »

I broadly agree with a lot of this.
Solidarity forever.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: