A few announcments...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:01:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  A few announcments...
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A few announcments...  (Read 738 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 11, 2004, 07:26:15 AM »

I am just gonna make a few brief announcements on current forum issues. I have already adressed the issue of my absence in the thread where that issue was raised. I have tried to avoid being to dictatorial when it comes to stickies, if there are more things you want to be stickied, please say so. I will be home for all of July and probably all of August as well, though I will be living during this period... Wink Still, I'll try to be on every day, at least briefly.

On the special election: as president I wish to stay out of affiars that belong to other branches than my own, so I will leave to others with the appropriate authority to make decisions on the date of that election. However, as a citizen of District 3 I sincerely hope that this matter will be taken care as speedily as possible.

On the candidates of that same election, I would first like to say that all candidates are good men and I'm sure could represent this diverse district compentently. However, my endorsement goes to my friend Dan, the man I intend to vote for when the electino is held.

On the cabinet: 3 positions have already been confirmed. However, the last 2 positions at least partly involve people running for senate. I am therefore a little undecided on the usefulness of appointing someone who might become senator after only a week. I do not feel overtly worried about this though. Let me assure you that the cabinet situation is under control. Smiley
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2004, 10:39:59 AM »

I will be home for all of July and probably all of August as well, though I will be living during this period... Wink
Or so you hope! Smiley
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2004, 02:20:08 PM »

I will be home for all of July and probably all of August as well, though I will be living during this period... Wink
Or so you hope! Smiley

True, I cannot, of course, assure this...though it'd be the best case scenario from an activity-view-point... Wink
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2004, 02:23:49 PM »

I like loyalty, I can't blame you for sypporting DemRepDan Mr. President. He certainly has the expierience needed.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies